There's a reason Australia is primarily whites and Asians and NOT Africans or Arabs

There's a reason Australia is primarily whites and Asians and NOT Africans or Arabs

It's because they're absolutely top quality people

Asian immigrant appreciation thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GM5BFgwiADY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol what a fucking cucked kid, unless his fucking that milf, there's no point to be in any kind of protest

Thanks Zhang.

>wanting to tolerate gays and jews

lol

>Chang came home after the protest, and to his delight his sisters boyfriend Bruce was there.

>Chang ecstatically said "I went to an anti-Islam protest today. Fucking muzzies need to fuck outta Australia!"

>Bruce, pre-occupied with watching the cricket game with Changs sister resting her petite head on his lap barely even acknowledges him.

>"Sure mate, mind getting me another beer?"

>Chang replies "of course!" as he runs into the kitchen gleaming with happiness at the fact Bruce called him mate

youtube.com/watch?v=GM5BFgwiADY

Nothing wrong with gays
if you can get over the whole "controlling the world" thing, jews are okay too.

I would much rather near eastern and north african immigrants than niggers, asians, and poos no matter what Sup Forums and Sup Forums tells me.
Middle eastern culture would actually fix the dying west, as their men aren't omega numales and their women are feminine and often beautiful.
Asians poos and niggers are contributing to the west's destruction with their debauched """values""".
I've thought through this long and hard and even though I don't believe in god, I support the west converting to Islam. The only way for our civilisation to survive is to encourage the masses to adopt a belief system that encourages men to be men and women to be women.

t. zhang xiao chong

t. Zhang Ching Chong Ling Ping

t. Ping Pong

hahahahaha

t. mohammed akhbar patel

What a fucking kek. That milf is hot tho...

Good and honest post

Kys.

protesting in unaustralian desu

is*
fuck me i wanna die

t. Ahmed Al Taurangi

Lol. Are you the Lebanese who got his teeth kicked in 2005?

he was probably born here desu, there are plenty of second/third gen asian-australian nationalists that are against certain peoples immigrating.

I fucking hate muslims. Us Asians are god tier people for sure and whites are alright too

get out xichao