How the fuck do you deal with being an unattractive male, /sp? You will never experience love...

How the fuck do you deal with being an unattractive male, /sp? You will never experience love, you will never get a decent job, you will never earn respect. I'm 28 now and it's starting to sink in even more, I'm getting wrinkles, my hair is starting to recede. I can't do it anymore, seeing all these young cuties with "alpha" males absolutely destroys me. I literally receive no female attention, girls won't talk to me or approach me at all. How do I deal with

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sESc48HUThE
thesun.co.uk/archives/news/690286/lucky-darren-wins-punching-above-weight-contest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

isn't that the guy with an 8/10 gf?

>this is how a ManUre fan looks like

If you're not born qt just stay clean and lift weights a lot only way you'll improve

Literaly thought i was on r9k.

but I am a tall attractive male that has experienced love and had a decent job. dunno bout respect

Trust me, user having a "normal" life isn't all it cracked up to be. I wish I were an ugly, fat, virgin NEET sometimes. Life would be simpler.

How does that make me feel better? Sounds like you're drowning in pussy.

You need to be filthy rich

Just be yourself

This

Go up and say hi. Works every time.

The guy in pic related would not be ugly if he lost weight. He's fat as fuck, but you can tell he has decent facial aesthetics.

Who /22 year old virgin/ here?

Being good looking doesn't matter that much when you are clueless when it comes to women
t. handsome man

here ;_;

Use it as motivation.. Work harder than everyone else.. Lifting, studying.. Get a good job, get in great shape.. Play a few instruments etc..

This.

You get approached more often, that's the only difference. Sometimes it's worse being good looking because they expect you to be some sort of alpha playboy love machine.

But I have all that OP. You would have to be a right ugly cunt to not be able to pick up a typical aussie slag

Damn he looks like vid related: youtube.com/watch?v=sESc48HUThE

Doesn't help when most males in Australia are 6'2 and ripped.

Ripped? Lanklets will never be able to achieve the physical potential of a 5'8 (not too tall or short friends) NEET

Start with bitch weights and youll build a good base especially if ur already obese.

kek m8 anyone under 5'10 who lifts just looks like a ball. and everyone thinks theyre overcompensating

The guy in this picture has a hot wife, he actually won a "punching above your weight" competition where the ugliest guy with the hottest wife got a free vacation to the Caribbean. Pretty cool imo

thesun.co.uk/archives/news/690286/lucky-darren-wins-punching-above-weight-contest/