99% white and safe but a bit poor by western European standards (e.g. Poland, Czech republic)

99% white and safe but a bit poor by western European standards (e.g. Poland, Czech republic)
or
80% white but rich (e.g. Sweden, France)

Which do you want to live in?

Sweden for me

If I had to choose:

Sweden > France > Czech Republic > Poland

i just want to kill myself

Go to Poland

Norway/Holland for me bitte

Czech Republic
I don't get the poor bit though because alot of houses, by our property market, look very good value and the climate, architecture and drinking culture seem amazing. Theyve also got one of the lowest unemployment rates in Europe

Switzerland of course

Czech is the perfect middle ground, but that French or Swedish money is tempting.

I'd rather live in 76% Canada

homogeneity doesn't matter as much as simply being a safe and civilized society does tbqh, also being 1st world is nice

this

Nice map. Great source.

Portugal is white,safe and rich

>85%

u lie

My first girlfriend was harf Japonski and GB. She was so cute. I no longer want an asian GF. I wanna move to Euro and marry white woman and live there and die there.

Three things, three lies.

That's 30% in Paris.

No. It's 30% in Seine-Saint-Denis not Paris.

>99% white and safe
Nice meme, proxyfag. It's safe because it's 99% white.
And by that I don't mean being white makes a cunt safer, I mean that it's safe only for whites. If it was less white it'd be less safe, because local bydło would have more people to beat up.
Niggers have a hard time here, and spics are often mistaken for muslims and beaten up.
We are not safe, don't come here.

Norway

Apart from mentality of some people, if you move to major in Poland, youll feel like in Western Europe (only less fags and immigrants in the streets [I cant really believe that Westerners really like this, apart from the fact it sets them "superior" to us])

Materially, Warsaw, Cracow, Wrocław Tricity, Poznań is Western

Iceland

I like living at home, thanks

WE WUZ AFRICAN N SHITTTTTTTTT NIGGA U BETTA NOT LIE

Lol @ those who seriously opted for a eastern european shithole. Especially those who never visited and form their opinions on Sup Forums.
Have fun earning 500€ a month.
Eastern europeans on Sup Forums are in no way representative for their countries. They belong to the upper 10%, they have money, speak english and don't have to worry about anything in their life.
Don't believe a word they tell you about their countries.

While that's flattering, it's also pretty fucking wrong. Everyone under the age of 40 speaks English and has more than enough money for a decent PC and phone. About the wages, I guess they are pretty bad in some areas, but they aren't 500 per month bad in the areas OP asked about.

I've been to many eastern european countries. You must be completly delusional if you want to live there instead of western europe.

How many germans are moving to poland? Real germans, not half polish ones? Close to zero. Meanwhile millions of poles moved to western europe since 2004.

Poor people move for money, but even those people could afford all of those things and speak foreign languages before they moved.

>East Europe
>white and safe

I saw lots of Brits complain about Poles not speaking English well

WHITUGAL

Finland's not poor.

Fuck off, we're full

"I want to move to Poland" has probably never been said out loud in the history of mankind

I already live in France and it's great since I'm in a middle-sized city with very few shitskins - and mostly well-behaved as a result.

classic neighbour :)

Finland seems like the best option in this aspect.

I unironically like my country and I wouldn't want to move to a different one for good.

Will these beefs beat up non-white tourists too?

Good

Good

>Eastern europeans on Sup Forums are in no way representative for their countries. They belong to the upper 10%, they have money, speak english and don't have to worry about anything in their life.
You literally couldn't be further from the truth, most Poles here are shitpoor students

I'd rather live in Poland, Czech Republic or Hungary.

Czech republic sure. Poland, absolutely not. They are Slavs.

>Theyve also got one of the lowest unemployment rates in Europe

The price is that the price of work is still undervalued

Czechia is a nice place. I visited with my wife who is italian and she also liked it

I'd move my business there.

>80%
85%* !

You're forgetting Ukraine

>inb4

It's full of ukrainians and vietnamese people.

this

>that garbage source
>literally made up numbers

Why do I expect Sup Forums to be educated instead of believing literally every single map posted here?

Why have a compromise when you can have both?

You're delusional if you think these are the only differences between western countries and poland. Especially when all your cousins are picking tomatoes over here in the summer.

>1 456 937

WE

literally half of Ukraine

>white and safe

Keep dreaming lad

I am from Ukraine, ask your questions.

why didn't you join your Ukranian comrades for perogies in the Canadian praries, we house the largest Ukranian population besides Russia and Ukraine itself

I had no money for fleeing to Canada. But I'll be there soon, I hope.

Do males really get paid to marry a woman in Iceland and getting citizenship there?

Why not go back and fix Ukraine instead? It can't be that bad can it, I mean you guys are least good enough to cuck Mordova out of having sea side property

I can't go back. If I'll return, they'll get me to the armed forces, I do not want to kill or to be killed neither. So it's my only chance to live.

Seriously considering moving to another country in Europe for a while for a laugh

Where do I go Sup Forums?

How much?

spain i assume since you're a brit

Fair enough

Sebia for Guca and cute white bitches.

Димac, нy чё ты cpaзy?

How is that country between Ukraine and Turkey at 0% European?

oh i wish i could feel the same. BUT I CANT

We call it "Black Sea" for a reason.

underrated post

no, sorry friend.

nice
10/10

La France n'est pas 85% blanche, lel...Marseille et Paris sont califats musulman...

speak more French to me Quebec qt

What does "dick smith" mean?

I stay here with gf. Trying to make this an arguments seems really beta to me.

I'll just choose both desu senpai

>leaf
>civilized
tiptopkek

why you gotta be like that?

>forgetting about me
Good. Keep us out of the globalist agenda.

Is a mortgage then a huge financial obligation. Assuming you can buy a house outright or have one handed down to you, would your salary provide a lot in disposable income or is the cost of living also generally high.

France is completely and utterly fucked, not just because of OP's pic but a plethora of other reasons. It's a failing state with a failing economy and a crumbling society.

Sweden however seems decent enough, so long as you avoid rapefugee areas.

So my tentative guess would be:

Sweden > Czechia > Bolan = France

DESU I'd really like to move to Iceland but I don't know how receptive to immigrants they are and id rather not move to a country where people don't want immigrants

There are too many terrorists pretending immigrants in France and Sweden...very terrible (∩´﹏`∩)

fuck off gook

Yes, I have Icelandic citizenship now.

>More Italians are believed to have moved to the UK than any other European country in 2015; 600,000 are now estimated by the Italian consulate to live in the UK. More Italians live in London than any other city in the world, except Buenos Aires.

Why do Italians love the UK more than any other European country?

Finland and get the best of both worlds.

Czech Republic is best neighbor