Daily reminder that if you cant order steak like this in your country, its third world

Daily reminder that if you cant order steak like this in your country, its third world

>eating raw meat like a fucking animal

what fucking country do you have to live in where you can't order a steak done in what ever meme degree you want it?

Afaik you can order your steak however you like and that's probably the same everywhere

Daily reminder that if you cant eat pork like this in your country, it's third world.

t. can't afford a good steak

>eating burn garbage like a caveman

Rare is the perfect steak

Roughly disburting.

I know this is bait, but have a (You) anyway

Some 3rd world countries eat raw meat.

Yes, but it's human. Eating raw animals in the rainy forest is total faux pas desu.

i did this one day. it was like tasting angel cunt

such a vivid metaphor

That looks amazing.

M E T T
E
T
T

Fuck

India btfo

At least as consolation have a 100% sacred animal free (you)

Good metaphor. Love it when a steak is practically moo'ing.

Patiently waiting for Argentina to post here.

You can if you want raw meat but don't want to bother killing the cow yourself

I just ate a (thoroughly cooked) steak for lunch.

>Raw Onion
No thanks

I think that's a duck.

>raw meat is fine but raw onions are not

Top kek

We first world naw

Depends on the onion, if the onion isnt strong smelling you just need to wash it, then keep it in water for half an hour and then wash again and is ready to eat. Fresh onion is great

I'll eat sushi or a good steak no problem, I just can't stand the taste of raw onion.

It's Tuna. Crusted and burned black on outside, but the outer areas are white. Inside is red.

Only tuna is like that.

I feel you user. I can't stand raw onion either. Curious though, will you eat them cooked? That's the only way I'll eat them.

That thing on the right looks like those giant bugs from Nausicaa

Yeah I like fried onion

>kobe beef
Literally a meme meat. Why bother buying overpriced meat when pork is much better and cheaper?