Why is it so depressing to live in Iceland?

Why is it so depressing to live in Iceland?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db76.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=WC2Vft_IZQM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No sunlight

You forgot the top spot.

Im more worried about Australia

Where do you find your bullshit chart ? Because it's France who is the country number 1 for this and I don't see France. I saw a report few months ago about this, that' is why.
Care to explain ?

Lol, amerimeds.

Well it's not gonna be fun living right next to an active volcano

And it's shit cold

>anglos
>happy
pick one

Shitposting takes it's debt.

Nice fake graph.

NETHERLANDS = HAPPYLANDS :^D

>Data generally refer to outpatient consumption only, except for the Czech Republic, Estonia, Italy and Sw-eden where data also include hospital consumption. The data for Canada relate to two provinces only (Manitoba and Saskatchewan). The data for Spain refer to outpatient consumption for prescribed drugs covered by the National Health System (public insurance).

>Search for sources on antidepressants on Google Images
>Literally every single one of the ten I looked at except for the one you posted lists Iceland at #1

Nice cherry-picking, Henrik.

cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db76.htm

10.8% of American citizens over the age of 12 were using antidepressants when a study was made between 2005-2008. The percentage has risen sharply since then.

10.8% of 1000 equals 108 persons per 1000 people.

you dont even need to meme us on this one

Why is Portugal numbing themselves?

It's bad for poetry.

>The consumption of antidepressants has also increased significantly in most OECD countries since 2000 (Figure 4.10.4). Guidelines for the pharmaceutical treatment of depression vary across countries, and there is also great variation in prescribing behaviors among general practitioners and psychiatrists in each country. Iceland reported the highest level of consumption of antidepressants in 2011, followed by Australia, Canada, Denmark and Sweden. In 2008, almost 30% of women aged 65 and over had an antidepressant prescription in Iceland, compared with less than 15% in Norway (NOMESCO, 2010).

special emphasis:
>almost 30% of women aged 65 and over had an antidepressant prescription in Iceland

what the fuck is wrong with them?

yeah days without sun is bad. in the place where i live it is rare but when it happens i feel depressed

>estonia this low

i refuse to believe
youtube.com/watch?v=WC2Vft_IZQM

estonians don't whine like little bitches about hardships of life

nice one fäm

>sadtugal

Looks lovely