Ur can't

>ur can't
>summarise your cuisine in a few ingredients

>Poland
>beets, onions, sour cream, cabbage, potatoes, pork and wheat flour

halušky

That's a dish, not an ingredient.

Flag

Pork, cheese, beans, potatoes, cabbage, pickled stuff, bread, tomatoes and cucumbers

Potatos, mayoneese, cheap vodka, shit, more mayo

bread
beef

I've noticed that central and eastern europeans use potatoes like in 90% of their dishes.
potatoes, potatoes, potatoes

They are almost as potato as the Irish

beef patty, lettuce, tomato, onion, mustard, mayo, sesame seed bun

rice, beans, beef, corn and wheat flour

I actually meant to reply to OP*

France
semolina, spicy sausages, chickpeas

>Slovenia
>pork, chicken, trout, cabbage, turnips, radish, carrots, onions, parsley, wheat, buckwheat, rye, sour cream, nuts

pre-globalisation, of course

corn, tomato, chilli , chicken, beef, sour cream, cheese

For me its the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich of all time

Shovel, shit, Smetana

meat, meat, meat, dulce de leche and meat.

>Oignon, carrot and celery, aka mirepoix, the aromatic base of many traditionnal dishes.
>wine

Regionnal specifics:
>south: tomato, zucchini, eggplant, garlic, herbs and olive oil
>north: cream, butter, leak, mushrooms
>south west: goose/duck fat, peppers, chilli

The most traditional staple is probably corn bread, although it's not eaten very frequently here in the north. Beef is our main meat (or was before the chicken boom) and we have eggs for breakfast a lot.

Supposedly we consume a lot of potatoes but it isn't really a focus like in Slav cuisine

>britain
>meat, potatoes, vinegar, pastry, beer, tinned fruit

All cozy af

British cuisine is too complex, marvellous and delicious to be assessed in a mere list of ingredients. The way British ingredients interact together is a marvel. It shows that whilst multiculturalism has failed on our streets, on our plates it has worked brilliantly.

We do not have communities of Yorkshire pudding opening their own shops
We do not have cuts of roast beef that have been on the plate for 20 years and still speak no English
We do not have Roast Potato enforcing Starchia Law upon the roasted lamb.

Instead we have a variety of tasty, fresh dishes, prepared from the finest British meats and vegetables. British spice control and variety is unmatched. From mint sauce, to black pepper, to black peppercorns, there are no flavours you will not find within a British storecupboard. I can eat for 326 days (the entire year) in Britain and have no 2 meals that are the same. I can go 2 years without eating any beef and still have plenty of healthy meat options, such as pheasant, game hen, wolf and beans available to me.

I feel blessed.

Welling up with pride, excellent and true post

i need fernet with these

potato sausage peas

British food and British women
So a great nation of sailors was born

corn, starch, (real) cheese, butter and oil, salt and meat

>yogurt and white cheese on everything
>overcooked mixes of vegetables and different types of meat

Fuelled by great food

Potatoes, cabbage, pork, beef, sausages

potatoes, bread, sausages, corn, beef...

Here in Appalachia the staple is (or was until supermarkets started getting so fuckhuge, now anyone can eat anything, this contributes to all the mac 'n cheese and banana pudding we eat desu)
Pinto Beans, Cornbread, Onions, Pork as the main meat until chicken became so cheap (We use it for a lot of stuff like Gravy and Country ham. We put it in our greens and Pinto beans)
Also Potatoes and Carrots of course
Game Meats are also pretty common (Fried squirrel w/ eggs is the best breakfast desu)

>no yogurt

here

beef, potatoes, peas, gravy, beer

Potatoes
Sour cream
Pork
Mushrooms

Yeah, im retarded, yogurt is mandatory everyday.
My breakfast usually is always a cup of yogurt with musli or simple oaths+nuts

spices

this

Corn, tomatoes, beef, potatoes, onions, eggs

Are oats popular in the Balkans? I thought I remembered a thread where you guys ganged up with the Italians and Spaniards to call it northern peasant food.

>beets, onions, sour cream, cabbage, potatoes, pork and wheat flour

Take away the pork and add garlic and you've got mine

cunt
>Staple
Rice

>Side dish
(seafood/chili) paste, coconut milk, salt (sea/mountain/cave), sugar (palm/cane) , pandan, nuts, anchovies, starch, fisch, eggs, chicken, mutton, (cow/water buffalo) beef, vegetables and wild ferns, spices ladies, limegrass, most of other lime except lemon, garlic, shallot, onion.

>milk-based, curry and no beef are non existence unless it's original Indian derivative cuisine
>original Chinese derivative cuisine is soy based, pork, noodles, and taste bland because little to no spices

West (North) Malaysia - more sweet
West (South) Malaysia - more spiciness
East (North) Malaysia - more bitter
East (South) Malaysia - more salt

forgot the map

>chicken

Does Slovenia have a lot of a chickens or something? I saw a graph once that showed you eating way more poultry than the rest of Europe

paprika

What about the sour cream?

mediocre
just like pörkölt with pasta

Not traditionally as everyday food, but nowadays everyone who tries to eat healthy eats musli

>corn

Are you retarded?

Corn is irrelevant outside 2 cholo dishes,pastel de choclo and humitas. Outside from that stuff we barely consume it. We are the latinamerican country that consume the LEAST ammount of corn.
The answer is wheat, beef, patatoes, onions, mushrooms and SALT

I think Thanksgiving dinner is probably the best showcasing of America's core ingredients

Corn is seasonal and you can't buy corn flour for less than $5 a kilo.

Cheese
Corn
Sugar

Corn, rice, beans, chicken, pork, beef, lamb, fish, shrimps, peppers, chocolate. bread, avocado, tomato, potatoes, cactus, insects, eggs, cheese. seeds, garlic, banana, ginger, onion, miltomate, clove, almonds, walnuts , sesame, peanuts, epazote, squash, pumkins, peas, squash blossom, toasted butter bread, marjoram, oregano, thyme, cumin, cinnamon, chocolate, radish, lime, sour cream, sugar and salt.

fush

chups

watties tomato sauce

Did you seriously wrote that when you could have just wrote >Shit?

that's a big list

Hungary

paprika, potato, pork, beef, onion and garlic

pastel de choclo is my favourite chilean dish

pls don't bully

>Lebanon
>Garlic, chicken, potato, rice, onions, cucumber, Greek yoghurt, tomatoes, beef, and lettuce

pork minced meat
lamb minced meat
beef minced meat
bread (part of EVERY meal)

where da falafel
where da beans

Not totally sure what most Americans eat actually.

staples of my own cooking:
any dark leafy greens
cabbage (raw, cooked, fermented, pickled...mmm)
avocados
cucumbers
tomatos
onions
chiles
garlic

fish
chicken
eggs
cheese
beef

rice

olive oil
vinegar

yum

Fried chicken with potato salad is a staple food here, alright. It used to be on the menu of the average household most days of the week if my dad can be believed.

WTF Slovenia is the 51st state now

I SUMMON BOLAND