Hello, can you help me to detect grammar errors here:

Hello, can you help me to detect grammar errors here:

Twitter is a social network, where everyone can write any short message and all other users can read it. It is very similar with sms, but the difference is, that it works in internet and message will be in public place.

A lot of people in the world use this social network. It helps to know all news in one place, to know about famos people's life, companie's events, sales and so on.
It is very pleasure and easy.

Twitter costs a lot of money, and a lot of other companies can earn money in stock markets, if they will sell or buy twitter papers. Also, some companies do business, based on twitter - advertisement posts, followers increasing and so on.

bump

If i get dubs I will help you and you will supply the world with all the QTs

the concept you wrote about twitter is wrong in itself. twitter is not like sms but like blog. it's microblogging due to character limitation

hmmm what more
>but the difference is, that it works in internet and message will be in public place
this one sounds weird
>It helps
"it can be used"
>It is very pleasure and easy
ahahahaha Russia very cute and sex. just delete that sentence
>papers
the correct word is "shares"

>It is very pleasure and easy
what's wrong with this frase?

Этo oчeнь yдoвoльcтвиe и лeкгo.

pleasure is a noun (naslaždénije)
you should use adjective "pleasurable" (prijátnyj) or just say something else

'Any short message' sounds odd, I would use 'short messages'. Similar to, not with. No comma after difference is. 'In public place' sounds a bit choppy, maybe 'readable by anyone'?

'To know all the news' is poor English, maybe 'keep up with news', famous people's life needs to be plural as in lives, company (leave singular) is typoed, and 'pleasurable' just sounds weird. Write 'fast and easy to use' instead.

'If they sell' is poor English, use 'by selling'. You can't replace stock with papers, they mean different things. Shares is ok. The last sentence needs some work. Maybe 'some companies use twitter to advertise and increase their coverage'.

or "and keep track of followers" if he meant "to see how many followers they reach to"

I assume you want to say it's user friendly, pleasure and easy makes twitter sound like a prostitute

Also you've used way too many commas. I don't know if this is helpful to a non English speaker but read the sentence out loud and if pausing at each comma sounds weird then delete the comma

Maybe. I have no idea how twatter works, I've never used or even read anything on the site.

Oh and "similar with sms" should be similar to sms

btw, i always wanted to know but was too lazy to check at grammar book:
do you guys ever use semicolons in sentences? most of the time i see periods are used instead

этo oчeнь пpиятнo и лeгкo

Nobody uses them unless they're being pretentious.

Yeah, a semi colon is used if you have two sentences that are balanced and you want to combine them. I can't think of an example right now.
You can just use a full stop instead though, so most people do because they don't know how to use semi colons

They're very niche. The only time you'd ever want to use one is when you'd have to use a period, but don't want to end the sentence.

>I can't think of an example right now.
exactly. there are little to zero examples in books and texts
i'm asking because it's very natural in spanish to just keep and keep talking without a full stop or an em dash, just add commas and semicolons. it's a cultura shock, so to say

>I can't think of an example right now.
Twitter is a shallow, consumerist service designed for the simplest of minds; it's populated by retards, attention whores, and money hungry cunts.

Here's some examples I thought up just for you my latino pal
He went to look in the shops; I went to the library
The railway ran through the mountains; the road followed alongside it

Also I've seen them used in lists to separate items if you want to use commas when describing the item. Not sure if that's legit

>He went to look in the shops; I went to the library
i'd use a comma there
the other example and this one feel more natural

Yeah I would too, but the point is that technically a comma is meant to be used when a secondary statement is of less importance, and those two statements are equally important.

Also someone czech my digits

aaah ok

Witnessed. Please accept these complimentary (You)s.

And one for you comrade

>that it works in internet and message will be in public place.
should be
>that it works through the internet and the messages can be viewed publicly

>It helps to know all news in one place, to know about famos people's life, companie's events, sales and so on.
It is very pleasure and easy.
should be
>It is very useful to have access to all the news from one place. Twitter also has the ability to go into the lives of celebrities, and stay up to date with sales events and promotions from different stores.

>Twitter costs a lot of money, and a lot of other companies can earn money in stock markets, if they will sell or buy twitter papers. Also, some companies do business, based on twitter - advertisement posts, followers increasing and so on.
should be
Twitter costs a lot of money to maintain operations, and so many companies can become profitable through twitter stocks. Other corporate interactions with twitter include advertisements, consumer interactions, etc.