>TFW shitty, minimum wage part time job
>TFW fat dyel
>TFW low testosterone
>TFW kissless virgin
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working

Please help me...

How can I become normal?

Feeling you lad...
Unironically in class right now on Sup Forums all the normies definitely think I'm that weird guy

What's the point of posting these threads everyday?

KYS

are you ready to join the military yet

Did you bring your dad's rifle to school?

Make them pay.

>VIRGIN islands
>telling other people to kill themselves

You are normal. Welcome to the real world.

This Canadian really posts much.

Maybe someday someone will post a secret to becoming successful

I'll be your American bf

the secret to become successful is stop stop posting and stop coming to Sup Forums and do things that are productive. You know this. But you make that excuse because you are such a pathetic piece of lazy human trash.

Yeah, maybe.

Am I subhuman? I've tried to stop coming here but I'm addicted.

At lesst i-im making money from /biz/ memes......

If you wanted to stop coming here and make something of yourself, then you'd stop coming here and make something of yourself.

Stop shitting up my board. Join the military or get a job in a mine. Just get the fuck out of here.

Depends on the definition,

Biologically, you are human. But socially human means someone with productivity and responsibilities and you have neither. So you are less than human socially. So you are a subhuman.

If you are addicted you need a shrink. They are cheap in Canada. Visit one and stop tainting Sup Forums with your whiny threads. Your threads are low even to Sup Forums standards.

I need to become ubermenschen.

Tell me how to leave this terrible website. I've spent the last 5 years of my life here.

Stop spamming Sup Forums with this shit.
Nobody cares.

I told you. You are addicted. You need to get rid of your depression. Depression makes people attached to the Internet. Take pills. Waste no more time. If you don't act, you will be just like this when you hit 30. No, 40. No, 50. You will be that bitter uncle / the bitter neighbor next door / the bitter old man that no one likes as time passes.

What pills? Adrafinil? Modadinil?

I need actionable advice.

also this
i don't care anymore. it doesn't matter if 1 canadian fails or not. there are 8 billion people in the world. 35 million just in canada. you don't matter. you only matter to yourself, and it seems you don't care about yourself either from the way you treat your life.

no literally "no one" cares about you, not even yourself.

at least you aren't 1.64m

>tfw everyone's given up on me, even a Korean, the lowest of the humans, almost can't be categorized as a human

well im not a doctor so i can't give prescriptions, but i recommend wellbutrin because all other antidepressants make you fat and you said you are already fat. being fatter won't help you feel better i think.

yes you are that low. even your neighborhood cat has more dignity than you. at least he's in shape and knows how to control his appetite.

Why would I take a antidepressant made by jews?

I thought we were talking productive drugs That will make me work better. I think ill buy modafinil if I can find a domestic source.

>not buying helpful (((medications)))

Good lad
I'm glad you are redpilled at least

just get lost then. stop wasting anyone's time with your pathetic whines. i will ignore you too now.

Some drugs are productive like testosterone or adderall but some is literally created by jews.

>good goy, take my psychoactive substances I promise not to brainwash you to do the jewish bidding

Fuck you faggot I'm going to get rich soon

You should start using a natural drug like cinnamon

I need to either jew my doctor into prescribing this or find a domestic source.

The kikes operating customs don't let this shit in from india for some reason.

see

I told you senpai the Canadian military turns people into bigger gays than civilian life.

Maybe if I could fight for a real cause.

>tfw thinking 24/7 about death
>tfw feeling that i'm in constant life-threat
>tfw can't focus on anything because the anxiety overcomes me and i instantanly panic
>tfw if i die i won't leave anything meaningful behind since my life has always been a constant meme
>tfw completely addicted to vidya and Sup Forums (escapism in general)
>tfw incredibly lonely
>tfw no future since i'm a NEET with a meme degree

I'm fuckin tired of living like this but i can't manage to overcome because everytime i try to move on i panic and start feeling all kinds of physical pain. Also, i'm always tired and even when i tried to fix my sleeping shcedule i became even more exausted

You can come here to fill your social needs in your free time. There is nothing wrong with it.

We have to go back. To nature.

I've been thinking about that too but i'm physically weak and i also have myopia so i wouldn't survive in the wilderness...

There's no place in the world for people like me.
Even the nature shuns me

I'm also in a permanent state of depression but I can't even escape into video games or anime because then my anxiety gets so bad like I'm wasting my time doing those things

No I mean we need to rekindle with tradition.

We can make it if we have the will. Personally I'm learning programming and computer security. We just need to pick an area and focus on it

I was in similar state once. Alcohol, drugs and not giving a fuck helped me.

But, isn't the purpose of going into the wilderness to give up on computers and internet?
Like becoming a farmer or a hunter?

Also making money gives me huge erections

/biz/ made me rich. G*d bless them

It's more of a metaphor to living a more wholesome life devoid of materialism and cuckoldry.

Money and technology is merely tools.

>Knowing isn't doing what you need to do, my son; Telling me you know is only bluffing on the run; Knowing isn't doing; Doing isn't knowing; Nothing but the knowing and the doing gets it done.

What did he mean by this?

I have some friends that are engaged in jewing money from the internet but obviously they won't tell anyone about the method. Cryptocurrency and that shit.

It seems to scheming for me. I'm more of a blunt kind of guy but i hate and despise meaningless wageslaving.
So, i've been thinking of either becoming a truck driver cause i love driving and it's quite the comfy job... or if i could, live from the land

Except that he doesn't come in here in his free time, he spends all his time here

It's better to be a useful fag than a straight useless piece of shit ttho

>fill your social needs with Sup Forums
>nothing wrong
yeah keep telling that to yourself

"gay" dans cette sentence veut dire "abruti" pas homosexuel.

There's lots of money to be made legally.

Do what your heart tells you.

>implying you're not already doing the jewish bidding

I think the meaning behind this quote is clear

Just tell me how to leave this blasted place

I heard about some lockers you can put on your computer that will never allow you to enter Sup Forums or whatever sites you are addicted to.

I still haven't gathered the courage to do it cause once i do it i will become truly alone and i will loose the only place where i can talk to people with same mindset as mine.

Yeah there's browser addons

doesn't do shit when you just remove it later lol. I can't stop coming here. I regret it every day

And what's exactly wrong with it?

journal everything about your family life, and anything you do to work towards big goals

review it weekly

anything else is just nonsense advice, you need to understand your default state before you can change it

come to israel, give me all of your money, and i will help you.

Will we bulldoze Palestinian homes?

Seems legit. What's your address?

its funny becuase i was D9 operator myself

>I can't stop coming here. I regret it every day

Same here.
I once tried to get away from here. It lasted 1 week and i was already feeling completely disattached from everything.

I'm starting to believe that internet could be in the same roof of some dopamine-enhancing drugs.
The addiciton is too real

I didn't come to Sup Forums for a few months once.

I had lots of energy, clear mind, felt happy. Fuck this website

it drags youn down instead of improving your life. Sup Forums can't replace real friends. people here are not good to be friends. they are mean, insecure, hateful, etc. you name it.