twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gonna do a suicide

wish i was dead

>want to start reading
>dont want to get too smart

lifted and got too jacked

What's a good pop album?

Frank Ocean's "Blonde"

ah yes, let me just browse a YLYL thread on Sup Forums and repost images on Sup Forums

>want to start studying philosphy
>don't want to fix all the world's problems and lead humanity into a golden age

>black people
No thank you.

CHIP
BATTY

LMAO

>cannae delete me old thread
git tae fuck hiro ye wanker

>YLYL on Sup Forums
Hm, yes, the 'runts'

>this costs 100k

just fuck my shit up

CHVRCHES - The Bones Of What You Believe

(even if Lavren isn't your waifu, it's a solid synthpop album)

emotion by carly rae jepsen

Fuck sake lads
Just brought all the shopping in in one go and now I'm the size of a tank
Busted my favourite shirt open and the gf left me for being too muscly

>2.62 MB, 3264x2448

nary a pixel

Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz

Little Boots - Hands
nah

Literally ripped off a fingernail trying to accomplish this feat

bbc.co.uk/news/education-38207685
>Poortherners are lazy
STOP THE PRESSES

When DOES it get better?

xtc - drums and wires
the smiths - the queen is dead
the sundays - reading, writing, and arithmetic

stretched once and now I've turned into Tetsuo from Akira

Literally never.

Best one can hope for is fleeting periods of respite provided by drugs.

Excerpt from my novel lads, what do you guys think?

Jamie is a fundamentally lonely person. This not the loneliness experienced by those deemed normal by society, this is more than the occasional moment of self-pity experienced by an attractive woman on the one Friday night in six weeks where her plans fall through and she spends it watching television. The loneliness Jamie feels is fundamental, he feels it in his very soul. He first noticed it as a child, when everyone else on the first day of school quickly found their group of playmates, he found himself wandering the playground seeking a likeminded group but he ultimately only met scorn and rejection. Even when, a few years later he finally reached acceptance among a group of similarly unpopular people, he always found himself alienated from the rest. Even in the middle of a crowd he was still alone.

No one understood him, not his parents, his teachers or his peers. They all simply wrote him off as a weirdo, someone who would be permanently maladjusted to society. In the present Jamie spends most of his time on the internet, the one place where he can find communities of likeminded people seemingly out of step and adrift from the rest of humanity. Even amongst these misfits, he rarely forms any lasting connection, and he has already accepted in his mind that his life will be a solitary one. While his classmates get inebriated at parties and engage in casual intercourse, he sits in his bedroom either browsing the internet or reading likeminded authors such as Camus or Dostoevsky. He feels more at home in the fictional realms or cyberspace than he does in the so called real world. It’s ironic, he thinks, that to him these worlds seem more real and consequential than that which is supposedly real.

>>Best one can hope for is fleeting periods of respite provided by drugs.
this is why I take dextroamphetamine

ffs, wish the family could understand this so I could have my peace without upsetting them

youtube.com/watch?v=J9neFAM4uZM

utterly convinced there will never be a more kino scene in the history of cinema

it's apathy, not laziness

>long distance relationship over the internet

holy run-on sentences batman

>pop
>any of those albums
m8

Southerners BTFO

I don't even notice essayposting until someone replies, I just subconsciously ignore them. Quite weird

Really hope I get the chance to try amphetamines in some form before dying. Closest we have ever had access to here is 4F-MPH (which was admittedly pretty nice even though the come down was horrendous).

Yeah you can buy speed paste on the DNMs but I am to paranoid for that.

>new wave
>jangle pop

>not pop music

Morning lads!
What's on the agenda for today?

>Children's tsar
Get the mausers

bit cold out

my doctor prescribes them to me for treatment resistant depression

Chek'd

bit quads out

irish digits

I'm a bona fide /brit/ celebrity

way too many yanks, aussies and canncucks

Shut up nerd

F U C K O F F Y A N K
U
C
K

O
F
F

Y
A
N
K

FOY

>too many aussies

No such thing

too many brits ITT

business idea: France

choon
youtube.com/watch?v=L_Tj4bJ0VFw

>life is actually all a simulation
>When you die you get pulled out
>So user it says here you spent your in game youth on...browsing a Taiwanese sewing forum, mostly from the same island?
>Fascinating

brilliant post

See

Too many nerds itt

*gets on the table*
*does a little dance*
skip skap skippydoo skappaskipadoodee

Unpopular opinion:even yanks are better than normdrones who happen to be British

I think I'm coming down with something lads

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38200989
Is the BBC becoming red pilled lads?

so youre saying yank abnormies are better than brit normies?

get down with the sickness la

limeys

>Sajid Javid said he would study the findings "closely".

yeah not so sure about that mate, he's a fucking paki

Yeah desu. /brit/ becomes a cesspool from 6pm-12

Guys i see things in /brit/ and Sup Forums that no one else sees.

I usually hop on at night, when its "aussie normie hours" but ive seen some really strange shit, i dont want to go into too much detail but non brit flags should not be trusted at all, sometimes someone just says something random like you usually do in /brit/ but i once caught a non brit flag make a couple of these posts and what he was really doing was just quoting the chorus or title of a song playing on a popular aussie radio station? When he accidentally lets slip something that someone his flag shouldnt know and someone asks about it they go quiet. I fell asleep and left a thread open, i went through it when i woke when it was archived at that point and noticed these behaviors.

I also bought up the other day when posting from actual brit flags were hiro'd in some way, and during that time certain non brit flag regulars were out of action at the same time then suddenly flooded back when the brit posters coming back meaning that they could only be brit posters on proxies.

Thoughts of this house of lies that is /brit/

I even test this sometimes against other aussie posters and there is one aussie regular whos is a real shameless attention whore ive never seen anything like him, he actually changes his in-thread behavior and mimic certain posters in order to drive them off

All dreadful pop suggestions lads. Except that one lad who mentioned Emotion.

got a free USB today lads

not sure what to do with it. can I do something fun like run Linux off it?

*sneezes on you*
shit sorry mate

that's because pop is dreadful

No, what that article means is we need more burkas but not in isolated communities, they need to be everywhere

I need upbeat fun music to dance to though.

>27% of births in 2014 were to mothers born outside the UK
wew

Don't worry, you won't get to do that with a philosophy degree anyway.

why do people pretend like /brit/ is anything other than a normie general?

Pretty cushy situation in America as far as pharmaceuticals go. Prescription oxycontin, prescription amphetamines, prescription xanax.

We have literally nothing like those things here. Best we have are tramadol and diazepam.

ITV literally made a program about trump called "the war on china"

ah yes unbiased media

>Yeah desu. /brit/ becomes a cesspool from 6pm-12

>79% of births were to fathers born outside the UK.

Can barely follow you lad, not making a lick of sense

I noticed a few people leave. Caralad on the dutch flag and the Kraut both disappeared then came back after they got Hiro'd, swiss guy admitted he was on a VPN too.

you think normies would have time to waste on a place like this? They have lives and friends and gfs

we are proto-normies at the very least most are abnormies

Is cystitis a sign of pregnancy?

>>Yeah desu. /brit/ becomes a cesspool from 6pm-12

Phimotic ring is really tight so I can pull my foreskin halfway down my nob and turn it into an hourglass.

im a complete normie though. this a good distractor when doing work

British women don't like British men?

What are you talking about? It's 8°c out, that's fucking summer right here

swiss flag admitted to it? didnt take him long, was a shit attention cunt gimmick anyways good riddance

who said anything about a degree?

fucking arrogant students think they have a monopoly on all knowledge

normies dont come to places like this

Caralad's a real dutch lad. I saw him when I went on holiday to the Netherlands.

Yanks need to take the legal version of heroine and coke to not have to come to terms with living in yankland

youtube.com/watch?v=BFkry3zzutI

you're what known as a bizzaro normie

basically you've deluded yourself into thinking you're a normie but you're still an abnormie on the inside

Just because someone has a gf or goes out doesn't make them a deano

Well adjusted =/= normie

More like their government know that giving the people what they want and what they need to get through the weekly slog of wageslavery and misery is much more productive for their economy than being autistically uptight about preventing autonomous human beings taking the "wrong molecules".