What will be the cause of the next world war and which country will start it?

What will be the cause of the next world war and which country will start it?

>Any stupid Israel/oil related reasons
>USA

Either:

China: South Sea dispute

Russia: Baltics Invasion

Or....

United States: person sleeps on nuclear missile launcher

>and which country will start it?
take a guess

>China starts fucking around in the SCS
>US blows up one of their vessels
>China and the US start duking it out
>Russia sees this as an opportunity to push up in Europe
>The Jews win once again

Moldova will annex Romania. Hilarity ensues.

> Germany is overtaken by AfD (NSDAP of 2016, pretty much)
> Hitler 2.0
> And the rest is history!

>What will be the cause of the next world war

I don't know who will start it, but it will be because of memes.

Poland invades Sweden to take back their stolen treasures leading to a whole lot of alliances getting triggered causing world war 3.
War ends with second deluge and nuclear partition of Poland.

Here's what the majority in each nation thinks

Could also be mistaken for the world in 100 yrs

WTF, I hate Australia now!!!!!

We dindu nuffin

I like how you can tell who is butthurt about their neighbors from this map.

I watched East Germany fascists btfo commie antifa(ggots). Good stuff

some shit country in middle-east

and it'll start and take place in europe

>based Norge refusing to side with the ultra cucks of europe

Might as well become a part of the US at this point, we're so in love with their freedom.

That picture looks nice desu. Makes me want to visit norway

send myseost tak

Lesser partners in a personal union share their overlord's opinions.

omfg how Americans will ever recover

Please stop making me jealous

This is from ages ago when Iran was getting very aggressive. It would be interesting to see what opinions are like now.

>Germany
Triggers me everytime
>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do

Why are Germans such horrible people?

I've actually been inside this creepy ass church once when I was visiting this place.

China vs Japan, India
so Century of Asia never starts

China most likely

yo can young people without skills get a job there? i don't want to wait to find a job in my industry to come over

India and Afghanistan ate the only realists. Rest of the world is full of meme lords

This desu and Pakistan will be the catalyst

No not at all. Education is going to make or break you in this country.

Balkans WILL be the cause of WW3

so i need a masters to get any job, eh?
and i imagine yall know dutch or danish?

>dutch

And they say the burgers are the stupid ones?

dutch is an english word for the native neder language... given that the neder lands and denmark are hubs of trade/commerce in western europe ( more so than germany and france who are a net-exporter and a national interest vested economies ) those would be the better languages to learn AFAIK

>they don't like a war criminal who ruined their country and several others, and to this day continues to destabilize the world.

Beats me.

>america
>doing anything that isn't protecting their trade interests
ok. the only reason they gave money after WWII is that's how to maintain an economy - provide liquidity so that countries can rebuild industries with which you can trade

the problem with america now its filled with free-market apologists who don't understand the economy is a political construct

Hmmmmm accurate

>ate
WTF

Whats with so many African countries hating on France?

hahahahah

Yeah. Aren't you and Pakistan the most likely to start a nuclear war?

>le country that hasn't gone to war since 1979 will start WW3 meme

Are Japs really this deluded by their media?

Chinese are all talk. If they weren't, then they would have invaded all their weaker non-US ally neighbors.

>what is collonialism

anyone who believes in WWIII has fallen for the military industrial complexes big lie

no one is going to risk nuclear war if they are sane; those who do will be removed from power by international elites

Don't be so quick to think that.

Fine I'll educate you for a bit, fuck it. You don't have to learn Danish if you already speak Norwegian. Our language is really similar, yet very different, but Norwegians and Danes can have conversations with each other without translating anything. Sweden, Denmark and Norway could all be sat together in a room and we would all for the most part understand each other just fine.

As for the dutch I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. If you go to any European country almost everyone is going to understand English perfectly fine, so theres really no need to learn other languages. Spanish and French might be the only ones that could be useful because they're weird about English, like they're being retarded on purpose in defiance.

so, in the workplace you use english all day? (doubt)

You fucking what? No, we speak Norwegian. Do you think everyone thats employed in Norway is a foreigner and we're all just living on welfare or something? What the fuck are you trying to enquire about exactly?

so mad about not understanding the language similarities of countries literally smaller than Canada (a tiny country)

So like do you have to learn American if you're traveling across the border?

Israel.
arise kill god.

i need to learn spanish xD
>implying english is the mother language of europe

yes, you all grew up near each other, which explains why you have so many different languages and dialetcs, right?
oh wait only identitarianism/regionalism does

Are you trying to say English isn't the most common language in the first world? Europeans start learning English in like year 5 in primary school.

It will start in Russia as it collapses.

Germany,
Nazis will make use of anti immigrant sentiment.
Race war will start. Coming after christmas

screenshot this

WW3 will be the great race war.

It will start as the american civil war 2, then escalate from there.

> What will be the cause of the next world war
Desertification and global warming. Some wars in the Sahel and the Middle East have already started for this reason.

> and which country will start it?
USA by honouring its alliance with Israel.

>money
>usa, china, india and russia will be parts of it
remember this when it happens

Geee, I wonder...