Ur cunt

>ur cunt
>what are my chances of winning this match?

Well?

If you move the king, and he moves the black squares bishop, move the knight onto d2
if he moves the rook to counter that move your rook to d1
From there your options open.

Is he fucked? I think it will hard to get my pawn off c7

50%

you win or you don't

you can draw in chess

Yeah, I'd say its going to be near impossible without losing it.
Which you could use it to take the rook, which means I think he won't move it there.
If the bishop did move to b4, you could move c2 pawn to c3 to press it instead of moving the knight.

I think most likely move black would make after moving the bishop is moving the rook infront of your pawn. But that is guarded by your bishop so thats fine.
I'd also move g2 pawn to take the bishop soon, nothing guarding it.
If you could move your f1 bishop to f3 you can guard your pawn to c8.

i think he meant this game, but yeah, i also see a scenario where this leads to draw albeit a dumb one

>f3
h3
sorry.

Ok Ill show him who's boss

>if he moves the rook to counter
why would he sacrifice rook and possibly bishop for a pawn without gain any advantageous position?

Because I'm an idiot, and didn't see the pawn.
Heres me readjusted estimate.
Admittedly, I'm not very good at this game.

how do I get better at chess?

I play plenty of games on lichess but I've basically plateaud at 1400

i just think moving your king to the black square makes you vulnerable to knight/rook attack

>rook
i mean bishop

Chess thread!!

Analyze your games.

See where it goes wrong. 1400 is shit and it's easy to see what you're doing wrong.

Hail victory (in chess)

The f8 bishop?
He can be blocked with the c3 pawn, which will be safe with the b1 knight, and the black nights are too far away right now. And if the c2 pawn was moved the knight has no where to go really.
f3 bishop is blocked by e and g 2 pawns and f1 bishop so he's safe there.

yep, that was the most menacing scenario i have in my mind, like you said, its almost fool's mate tier embarassment if you lost this game as white.
otherwise white has the same if not better opportunity to develop his pieces.
black would have it really hard in this game

OP is white right?
Have I been screwing him over?

i don't know, c3 move was pretty vital

Bump

I mean you´re up 3 pawns in a game where 80% of the pieces haven´t moved an inch. 3 pawns minus the rating difference lands you at like what, 70ish percent chance?