youtube.com/watch?v=sngBcF5M-AU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i member

>shithole
We have those.
>nice places
We have those too.

but I have
Washington could be a big dutch city, the culture differences are nihil.
80% was overweight in Chicago though, that stereotype really does hold up.

I've been to Detroit, Chicago, Albuquerque and Denver.

youtube.com/watch?v=CIrvSJwwJUE

there really is a lot of information about the every day life and social issue in America, plenty of documentaries, reports, statistics and so on.

>mfw I visited USA

youtube.com/watch?v=HSWtc01BlqM

>americants think the central african republic is a shithole
>never even lived there or seen how nice it is

I can assure you the vast majority think it's great, even with the problem it may have, or the ones they see on TV

Based monkey

Joke's on you, I visited America twice and saw the 3rd world tier infrastructure myself

>80% was overweight in Chicago though
I wouldn't say it's that high but yeah the Midwest and South (I think it may be the worst) are where most fatties are.

Lel, that's brazil tier

Been there 7 times. Great country with some really good places and nature but fuck, your worse areas are so beyond bad that our most segregated mudslim shitholes looks good in comparison.

>Black neighborhoods

Yeah, we have 3rd world areas, what of it? Easy to avoid. Most of our murders, thefts, etc. come from there, too.

Send them back and get a refund.

Lmao at this cuking mapuche

Is... is this real?

It varies based on state and city. I live in NYC and the roads are shit but I'm from CT and they were a lot better. Supposedly Michigan's roads are terrible.

Blacks are entropy.
youtube.com/watch?v=sngBcF5M-AU

The horses were throwing me and then I noticed the horse trailer. I think this is one of those inner city horse back riding locations so it's not really a residential area.

>one of those inner city horse back riding locations
>designated inner city horse riding location

You can find the pinnacle of western civilization, and the most repugnant down-trodden places of the country in the same city half the time.

Actually come to think of it, it's not that different from how Europe was when I visited.

nice horses tho