Why do americans use towals to cover themself in the sauna?

Why do americans use towals to cover themself in the sauna?

actually, they use their belly to cover themselves

Ritual circumcision causes American men to associate sexual organs with negative stimuli so we always cover up.

people get jealous of my big dick if i don't

This

Some of the guys at work call me fat dick user which makes me feel good but bad at the same time because I'm a really humble person

Italiens as well. I remember when I and my father was on the Silja line (cruise ship between Sweden and Finland) and we went into the sauna. There was an Italian guy that was extremely uncomfortable that we and a gang of finns were completely naked. He was a good lad though and we and the finns had a nice conversation with him.

Because we are not degenerates

Wearing anything in the sauna is like wearing anything in the shower, i.e fucking retarded.

>m-muh puritan insecurities

kek

tbqhwy, the best part about uni was introducing exchange students to sauna. Since we were good friends and it wasn't a public sauna, it was of course unisex as well. Never seen so much spaghetti spilling in my life as I did back then lemao.

Best one was this American guy, Ian he was called, who spent the entire time in there basically shouting "GEE ISN'T IT WEIRD HOW WE'RE ALL TOTALLY NAKED IN THE SAME ROOM, HUH!?" over and over again.

Do Finns talk to strangers?
Or is it a sauna thing?

Because we still view the sauna as being "in public", and public nudity is pretty frowned upon.

Sauna thing

We talk to strangers only in the sauna

>russian banya
>unisex group
>got a boner
so cringey memories, gosh

>he lets himself be morally cucked by 17th and 19th century religious freaks
>free

hmmm

i laugh everytime this happens to someone

Because we're not gay

This seems to be the rationale of most of the irrational behaviours americans do.

>not naked in the sauna?
>"we're not gay"

>cargo pants instead of normal or even slightly fashionable pants?
>"we're not gay"

>cycling 100km in jeans instead of lycra?
>"we're not gay"

Why is this?

What do you think when somebody says "I don't fap to children" every ten seconds?

Like: I want to have children some day... but I don't fap to children, I swear!
Or: I'm thinking of buying a new car... which is totally not because I'm planning to kidnap children or anything, I don't fap to children!
Or: That actress is very hot... I only fap to actresses like that, not to children, you know, it would be awkward if I fapped to children, which I totally do not, hehe.

When someone cannot stop reminding you that he's not gay, you know the answer.

Because we're not gay :^)

But what exactly is gay about being naked or wearing tight fitting clothes?

probably because we're not gay

Sounds like you're very insecure of your sexuality, friend.

because I'm not gay

t. Steerus Fleticia McQueerus, resident of Houston Texas