We could have lived in a french speaking world with paris as the cultural centre

>we could have lived in a french speaking world with paris as the cultural centre
>instead we live in an english speaking world with LA as the cultural centre

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/louisiana-california-movie-making-capital-world-2013/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Media_company_headquarters_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_films_in_Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_films_in_France
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok cry babyy

>LA
I would argue more for New York or something of the like.

what culture does LA have

LA is anything but a cultural center

New York is only relevant for Wall Street, everything that is consumed worldwide comes from LA.

>We live in a world where Finland is more relevant to culture than Italy

>LA

Either NY or London

Not every bit of US media comes from Hollywood you know...

LA is the media centre of the planet desu senpai

I want to live in a Welsh speaking world with Aberystwyth as the cultural centre

Again. They aren't really the source of all media in the US. Just the vast majority of the movie industry, and a good deal of television. The later being a slowly dying form.

Reminder that had Napoleon prevailed, we would have reached space travel a hundred years earlier and world peace under European guidance would have been the norm.

And that is how the US utterly dominates culture, America films don't go int he foreign film section anywhere. Thank your LA masters.

>French government

No, thank you.

I'm not going to thank anybody in LA, nor will I call them my masters. New York produces a fair amount of media, as does Florida, and various other states. also this.
thewrap.com/louisiana-california-movie-making-capital-world-2013/

The ones i consume all comes from California.
Including the music.

Also most of the major media companies have their HQs in either New York, or scattered around various state capitals such as Atlanta.

I'll even be nice and source.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Media_company_headquarters_in_the_United_States

>Declare war on the entire world and lose

>Get mad about it

Frenchfags and germans are so delusional

>all these fly over states butthurt that LA is more relevant than their random rectangle

Look at my sources fag. New York is the capital for all the HQ, and Louisiana has overtaken California in movie production.
The Hollywood being dominant meme is just one sold to the rest of the world from back when Hollywood was the center of movie production. Before we had enough modern technology to do it in other places.

>we could have lived in a german speaking world with Welthauptstadt Germania as the cultural centre

>LA
LA isn't even the cultural center of california.

Dear god no

Just imagine the cutting edge work-related simulator games we would have by now...

>No America
>No Kike- worshipping civilization
>No multiculturalism
>No gender theory
>No feminism
>No liberalism
>The whole continent under French control
>Napoleonic Empire is still a thing
>Europan French slowly expand their borders expelling the non humans aka Non French speaking barbarians

A paradise

>LA as the cultural centre

'no'

>>No Kike- worshipping civilization
The world would be worshipping sandniggers, with their dicks deep down in its throat, now more that ever.

wew

We've lived in that world for about half a millennium. It's time to give others a chance to shine.

90% of movies you watch come from there, for starters.

>implying japanese watch hollywood shit

>japanese box office 2009
>evangelion 2.0 : 4B yen
>transformers revenge of the fallen : 2.3B yen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_films_in_Japan

3/5 films in the top 5 are American
>Inb4 bongs
Harry Potter was an Anglo-American production (the movies at least).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_films_in_France
Compare France, where 2/5 are American. You watch more American movies than France, stop pretending you're special.

just make that top 10 and wtf france suddenly watch more american movies

You're welcome OP
Plz visit anytime

But not significantly more. It then becomes a matter of 5 vs 3 domestically produced movies, with 3 of the Japanese one being in the bottom half of the top 10.

The Japanese do watch "hollywood shit". And a lot of it. Because it's fucking impossible to escape. Especially for a country that didn't even write its own constitution.

ok lets go back to top5 and 3/5 and 2/5
wew not signicantly more
we almost reached france level hooray

by the way what about dutch film industry?

>by the way what about dutch film industry?
It's shit. Your point being? That because it's shit, suddenly nobody in Japan watches American movies?

Harry Potter should be counted as British though since we're talking about culture not business.

>Reminder that had Napoleon prevailed,
Spain would be 20% spanish and 80% black.

>A Britcuck wanting to be a french frog
What kind of commie are you?

>LA
what?

I could maybe see new york but LA is definitely not the first place I think of when I think of visible american 'culture'

>large sprawled out sububrs
>iconic hollywood sign
>celebrities
>the accent
>fresh prince of bel air
>beverly hills
>compton

Too bad it is to the eye of the world, flyover man