Butterface thread. Starting with some of my personal shame

Butterface thread. Starting with some of my personal shame

2/?

3/?

no makeup here, is she butterface ?

and makeup.
crushed on her

depends on the bod

I feel like beowulf should be fighting her.

5/?

10/10 wood bag n' fuck

should I continue?

I must air my shame publicly

is she from new York?

Butterface threads always make me sad because eventually someone always comes along to ruin it by not knowing what a butterface is.

You don't need permission to post.

awww yiss dis my jam

ruh rohh did you go to school with her or something?

Is her name Michelle?

stop pls

uhhh yeah... coincidence? last name? are you enjoying this?

fapping furiously. where in ny is she from?

how about her?

upstate

she qualifies, but shes in every butterface thread

if I post a last name guess are you going to take off? would love as much as you have of her, especially these hi res.

Just post her facebook and shut the fuck up.

nah these are from a few years ago. split up after graduation. im dying of curiosity

Michele Jackson?

Not ugly

surprised there aren't more contributions... there's just something about a girl with low self-esteem but a bod that gets to me

heres some of the first set she ever sent me

It's like you either have some fucked up retarded standards or you have no clue wtf a butterface is

close

the white knight rides to m'lady's rescue

guess it might not be her, what are the initials of the HS she went to? or where upstate since it covers basically the entire state.

i have full set of her, can upload if you anons want

no idea; we were in college together in NY not HS. idk where she went to HS; i think somewhere in cali. post pic?

got an email? can discuss offline

Bump

you gone?

nah; if you knew her from HS its not the same person. I'll just keep posting here for your entertainment

nope

Keep going with them all!

from the upstate area.. have some private trades if you are from the area as well

> Email
> Discuss offline

Michelle Obama?

Would totally fuck. Im from Buffalo area

Whats the opposite of a buttface?
Hot face but ugly body

Any nude

Afraid not

u from Albany?

even with this face? gotta say I would get wasted off campus, call her up and slap her around for a few hours every weekend for a couple a months. she loved it, but i would always want to drink/die immediately after slammin her. she ended up revealing that she was into some way kinkier shit than i had figured originally

go fish

is that a no?

That's butta

not albany, no

she had me tie her up once

Ithica? Oswego? Where??

bumpus

I would user, and I'm not too proud to admit it.

y u so curious?

there, there. just turn her around unless she's suckin your cock. she was a great little cocksucker too; super enthusiastic (especially when drunk)

Pics of her sucking?

What kind of shit man?

mostly have videos; not a ton of pix. see

I dunno, I'd love to see her ugly face cockslapped and smeared in tears and cum

Yeah, I'm game

Would you be up for sharing vids on kik?

Her face isn't so bad - body more than makes up for it.

dat ass :)

dat face :(

Keep going

That cannot be real

don't have one; sorry. I think I put one up on mless a while back; ill hunt it down

No bother - I'm really enjoying her for some reason!

How come you faggots are posting body shots in a butterface thread?

Butterface: Amazing Body, but her face!

Nice. More pics with face

got it! enjoy

337C63D

idk what these betchez doin

That looks like Manny from Black Books

Brienne of Tarth?

Thanks man!

no problemo! also a standard fuckin gif on gfycat, if you search BasicMiniatureAustraliancattledog

I'd love to destroy that ass, hear her cry as I fucked her. What's the nastiest shit she was into?

I heard a rumor that the squash team guys ran train on her freshie year at a mixer, but she never confirmed it with me. one of her favorite things to do towards the end was to get fucked in the ass and promptly suck the shit off my cock. i wasnt complaining

If she'd suck shit off a cock, was she a watersports girl as well? Sounds like quite a hookup catch

If she'd suck shit off a cock was she a watersports girl as well? Sounds like quite a hook up catch

never expressed much interest in it, in the short time we were together but who knows? all I know is she sucked a mean dick and took it like a champ

Dirty bitch. Love that red mark on her ass though. Must have stung like hell.

Go for it