Who are you voting for, Americans?

Who are you voting for, Americans?

Why Trump?

Why Clinton?

Are people voting for Trump because he "dares to say what others do not?"

And are people voting for Clinton because she might be the first woman president?

Other urls found in this thread:

jill2016.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jill Stein!

Woot!

jill2016.com/

We're all fucked either way.... but i'd rather that q ball trump compared to having a dumb broad as our chief...

yes alot of people vote for them for those very dumb reasons

I'm voting for trump just so i can stop feeling disgusting after fapping to the First Lady every 2nd Tuesday

I will vote for a 3rd party or write in a candidate. Trump and Clinton are both disgusting human beings and I think the country is going to be fucked more than ever. And you can kiss the republican party goodbye as well.

As a non-American who doesn't follow politics. Is Bernie not an option anymore?

Faggot why would you throw away a vote and let her get elected ? She will appoint Scotus that will change America for the next 50 yrs.

this shit, this shit's ridiculaus, and I'm from the balkans, it's hella corrupted here... but goddamn America, you're 'merica!, not some fuckin 3rd world half-ass excuse for a country... this srsly makes a you laughingstock, a privileged delusional clown and an evil robot cunt, fuckin ridiculaus man

Yolo, faget. Also Trump is cool, kek.

twitter.com/smod2016

Clinton funds unjust wars.

Trump has been against wars since the very beginning. Trump is getting my vote.

Also, he is a warrior against political correctness cancer that is spreading like fucking wildfire

>Trump has been against wars since the very beginning.
a lie. you've been had
political correctness=/=politeness
trump is actually a yuuuuge supporter of political correctness while pretending not to be because he is vulgar douchebag.

faggot

>Clinton funds unjust wars.
what the fuck does this even mean

94,000,,000 working age stiffs,one might presume we add that half of them are married,main,wombmain,,with rugrats,not working,consuming taxes for food,lights electric,51,000,000 on food stamps.POVERTYYIIEEEEEE, while obama,clinton pals, eat superbly wine & done,get on airliners ( bernie too) at the expense of ma & pa hourly wage earners,,their rich pals,donors ALL eat magnificently,travel to you rope,asia,taste the delights of bazzars,markets,eat french bread all over the world,while a hundred million ROT in a nation put on the geopolitical decline,shootings,,30 or so in EVERY minority enclave/blue city,,rotten water,poisoned water,thanks in great part to the fact they were run by demokrats for 40 years,,anyone hear about the formerly great & powerful auto industry? michigan used to have 300k jobs in this industry,,now down to 50k,thereabouts. Don Trumps' fingerprints are
NOWHERE on any paycheck for ANYTHING the demokrats have run & misadministered for 40 years,NOWHERE!!!! war on cops,,cops murdered sitting in blu & whites eating a sammich,KNOCKOUT games,druuugs,shootings druuugs,,more shootings,national & cultural ROT,brought to you,us,brought to 711s nationwide,THUUUGS,everywhere in big blue cit eyes,,most victims of these thuggies,,others of the same race,, givem legal dope,says a lot of the left,'no one tellin ME what to do',20,000,000 extra illegal border line jumpers mouths to feed,medical care free to them,,on the dime of mr & mzz hourly worker,socked with the greatest property tax in history to feed the latinos mexes,asians who are here because the demokrats blew off a promise in '86 to secure the border. trump has employed thousands of people,paid good wages,,in return for their efforts to do as instructed,to improvise,& otherwise DO THEIR JOB, war vets abused in the VA,thousands of firings ought to have occurred 30 years ago,,they never happen,the RINOS have not acted,mcconnell has not ditto mccain,these shits are why trump has following,

Gary Johnson

You said 2 things that are the complete opposite

>Gary Johnson

might as well be a fictional character
do not vote for people who can't get their shit together even a 1/10 as much as Bernie has

He's my 2nd after John McAfee

>shilling this hard
Kek

oh great
more imaginary people running for Pres

Same

>missing the point

zoz

I hope youre getting paid

AIDS or cancer? How does it feel, Americunts?

>i totally had a point guise
O shit waddup

yeah because anyone who points out that you're actually voting for Trump must be "shilling"

you might go back to the other post and figure it out brah

>voting for a third party
>voting for trump
Pick one hillary

Hillary, because I'm not a sexist.

Nah

Bernie can't win and fuck Trump and Hillary

>a third party
doesn't exist in this country
you are voting Trump
deal with it

so you admit you're wrong

good

Get on the trump train

Kek
Keep shilling

>missing the point like other anons

Nah. I just didnt get your "point"

that guy should be arrested for brandishing a weapon, honestly

how is pointing out your naivete "shilling" exactly?

Does it matter?

Hillary will be the next president. Why?

Because Trump is working for her, so;

Vote for Hillary = Hillary (well duh!)
Vote for Trump = Hillary (he's going to concede *if* he actually wins it)
Vote for 3rd Party = Hillary (again duh!)

if you vote for hillary you will become a cancerous place like germany

you don't need to put quotes around it

my point is that third parties do not deserve your vote
they have done exactly jack shit in terms of promotion, publicity, even awareness

and then you had to be a big fag because I mentioned Sanders
who so far is the only outsider candidate who's managed to raise enough money to matter

>Because Trump is working for her,
sure, faggot

Ad hominem

Don't vote just with feelings

Because you are. You are keeping people in the minset that there are only two parties in the states when there is not. Being naive doesnt matter, throw your vote at anybody

>Vote for 3rd Party
is a vote for Republicans
just make sure that's what you really want

I want to agree but either Trump or Hillary will win. Unless everyone starts to vote for a specific 3rd party.

>durr shitskins durr mooslims
faggot

no personal attack was made
you simply can't follow a simple argument

I didnt mention sanders. And here you go shilling again
>only two parties
Fuck man you deserve the country we have

Respect for that guy. Americans died in Benghazi and now people want to elect a failed secretary of state. Those four guys deserve better.

this user gets it, most ppl don't

/thread

>unjust wars
>America

Why does the god damn main stream media blame Trump for causing violence when it's Bernie supports who riot at trump rallies, starting traffic jams and even assault people?

>circular logic
>Being naive doesnt matter
the fuck it doesn't

Man you cant quit shilling hub

you assumed that because I mentioned Sanders that I'm a shill for him
jesus faggot you really can't logic can you

>Hillary
>a failed secretary of state
citation needed

How do you know hes not at a range, private property, or anywhere open carry is legal?

No i assumed you were a shill for hillary, which you are

actually you can't address arguments
period

So because you can't figure out that 3rd parties are a joke given their total inability to raise money or awareness, that means I'm a Hillary shill

k

Why isn't anyone going for bernie?

Trump

Those in control are so afraid of him, hence all of the baseless attacks which come each day.

If they don't want him, I do.

because it looks like a city block

Go cry somewhere else future loser.

a lot of us did
just not enough

>first woman president

Literally the only reason she's getting 90% of her votes.

She was asked to resign. The bengazhi incident friendo, have you forgotten about this?

Yep. Look back at all the posts you have put up, its fairly obvious

>baseless attacks
Trump is a bigot, wants the US to torture, has a totally clueless tax plan
thinks climate change is a hoax
4 good reasons not to vote for him

>She was asked to resign.
no she wasn't lying faggot

no one on here is voting for clinton. it's either trump or sanders.

first baggy eyed woman president

Again, open carry.

>circular logic
it's actually very obvious you want to avoid the points being made

By fucking whom you asshat. Certainly not obama

If people wanted a woman president, they've had tried to elect Bernie Sanders.

you can't fucking a brandish a weapon like that
stop talking shit
he has his hand on the fucking gun

;) hillary 2016 right

You have just proved you're delusional on so many levels.

the fact Clinton's a woman doesn't have much to do with it

we don't want Drumpf

>provides baseless party level talking points

tips_fedora.jpg

you do realilze that so far it's
me=3
you=0

would you like to improve your score?

It's pretty much impossible for him to win the nomination of the democratic party at this point. He says he's gonna finish the primary contest, but Hillary has it locked up (as she did from the beginning).

Hes not brandishing a firearm hes hokding it. Trigger finger out of the guard and its pointed up. Do some research. Do you feel threatened by that gun pointed away from everyone with no possible way of firing in its current state?

Or she's simply the most qualified.

actually you're welcome to address any of those unshakeable truths
and I wear a ballcap faggot

That guy shouldn't have his gun on him period to campaign for Trump

he's a fucking nut

;) hillary 2016
You got my vote shill, tell your handler.
>actually keeping track of internet arguments
Wow shill, you must be bored huh?
Pic related: your face when you tell your handler

Hillary Clinton

She's actually worked in government, while her opponent has not.

People are only voting for the opponent because they don't want a woman as president. Such useless sexists on the GOP side.

uh-oh faggots are going to get mad

>Mr. Johnson, what's your specific ideas to turn our country around in an age where we have slipped culturally, economically, and spiritually?
>Hurr social acceptance durp a herp

Bernie

>hurr durr ura shill durr shurrully
I'm bored waiting for you to respond like a real person