Any other graffags on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FnfdH1rglnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep

niggers itt

>WATSR
Triggered.

sure, everythings on my instagram though. @spray_it_dont_say_it styles from the dirty south

Looks sick. Mon__?

This is what I usually write

I will try to get into some graff as well. Right now my mall threw away a bunch of posters from their windows and I said, " hey, free canvases!" So I will try to do some as well.

I used to be into it but as I've gotten older I've grown away from the idea. I still like the art, of course, shit is sick. But the idea of painting on other people's property as a rebellious statement is just another cringey edgelord gimmick.

Also, anyone here from the Midwest? Where can I get some skinny caps? Are they universal?

I also hate when small businesses get penalized by graffiti, another thing I didn't realize as a kid. Stick to tagging the man, friends

Yeah I'm Midwest. You're gonna have to order them online. Bombing science maybe. I just came across these as well, tinypink stencils.

Sup toys?

Here's some shit from back when i used to write. Protip: buying expensive paint online and drawin in sketchbooks doesn't make you a writer

Used to tag a while ago, been a minute.

Saving image. Miachels had skinny caps at one point, but now an online exclusive as well.

Gonna stick with paintbrush for now

Fat caps for fills, stock caps for outlines. You fancy faggots

My stock caps aren't as sharp. I use a layer of masking tape and stencil it.

Very tedious though

FU and JK from 603

dem flarez

do you do graffiti of anime girls

been a minute...

I might.... Actually I will. I'm currently doing one of furry waifu. If it will get me some money hell yeah!

this is now a cringe thread

sage here

couldn't agree more

Yeah, enjoy.

I need to do some commissions though.

Jesus fuck you should just stop living all together.

Mone
But i write monek

I was never alive in the first place.

for who

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=FnfdH1rglnk
this shit.
> 3:15
> 12:35

>everyone in this thread

For me personally. I have a bunch of vinyl posters I will paint. No biggie.

How old are you? Buy skinnys? Shit, maybe I'm just an OLD man.

I started doing graffiti, but I got more into lettering and typogaphy as time passed.

Don't know if that interests anyone.

fucking shieet

18:20, that's the real shit

Sounds messy, but saved anyways.

I'm just gonna use a palette and brushes for now.

ugly as fuck
why do people even do this

dope

god i hate that respirator. so much sweat when doing anything over 3'x7'

Damn, i didnt know people out of highschool still did this. Not insulting, its awesome. Do you ever put these in public via "vandalism"? Or just for art stuff

I haven't noticed since I was working in the winter with it. Cold garage man.

fuck!

Also can anyone tell mr what they believe this says? I saw it along a bike/running trail about 2 week ago on an overpass support wall thing.
Had to screenshot for file size

Love it