Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums

I would like to know, what is the most efficient way of committing suicide.

Dont

Don't pull that shit on me.

do a flip

sew your asshole closed and keep eating until you explode

this is what you do OP.
Every day you go to your regular job, and work like a regular human being. Nobody will suspect that you will want to commit sudoku.
Keep this up for some years. Along the way find a woman and have kids. Now nobody will know that you will kill yourself.
Watch your kids grow, give them a happy life, teach them life lessons. This way everyone will think you are a regular person and not an autistic fuck.
Then when you turn about 90, is the time to finally do it, you will be in your death bed with your family and friends around you, and this is your time to shine. Now is the time to kill yourself in front of everyone that loves you.
Just make your heart stop beating with a heart attack or something that makes it look like a natural death

Buy a gas mask with some cheap tubing and a canister of helium apply your gas mask turn up the helium and your body will mistake it for oxygen leading to your eventful painless death

evil trips with the master plan

sadly is OP is too much of a faggot to be a man

Autism isn't real.

HEY RETARD YOU SEE THAT GUN IN THE PICTURE? USE ONE OF THOSE.

According to the page: "lost all hope"
Shogun in the head is the most effective form, Kurt was so smart he knew it before everyone

Even with cruise control you still need to steer.

Why do faggots keep creating those threads?
You want to know what the best way is? Well, just fucking google it, you bastard.
Hurr durr, no, I am gonna make a thread, because I want people to say to me that I shouldn't do it.

OP isn't gonna do shit. If he really would want to commit suicide, he would have done it without anyone knowing.

Most autistic post I've read in a long time, props to you man.

how?

Oh yeah, let me pose in front of my webcam with a gun and look all badass with my new emo shirt, I'll be the shit and everyone will worry hehe

Sorry, dude. But I work at an mental institution and there are the real fucked up people. They seem all happy and talk about beautiful things and the next day you see, that they hang themselves.

Man you don't know who that is, that's really fucking sad dude.

Kek I wanted to say shotgun but

Just jump off a semi high building with a sturdy rope and it'll probably snap your nec, if not you'll just slowly die gasping for air. But don't worry that probably won't happen to you ;)

It's Pekka-Eric Auvinen.
But it's meant to be symbolic.

Let me educate you, it's pekka-Eric auvien also known as the jokela high school shooter.

Look at

Classic noose mate

kiss a nigger

Pranks in da hood
>Step on a niggas shoe
>get beat to fuck

*nigger's

Best way to commit suicide is to kys