What English football team should i support if i wanna impress cute girls?

What English football team should i support if i wanna impress cute girls?

Milwall

Charlton

fuck off you spastic

crystal palace

MK Dons

Lesta

Most scandinavian women seem to support liverpool. Would never support them but if your only trying to impress god tier norwegians and swedes thats your safest bet

Romania

Burnley

cute girls don't care about football

chelsea

you listen to andy stott m8?

Andy Stott is based, really enjoying his new album

decent album

still need to peep that new stuff desu

current fave is Passed Me By

Liverpool. Then you can impress them with your manicure tekkers and taste in women's fashion too.

Andy stott is pleb shit

Listen to real techno you noobs

Don't you mean dj andy scot

Liverpool is your best bet. One of the biggest followings around the world. Also the best dressed fans in my opinion. Stoke city myself but remember when those cunts were in europe in the 70s robbing all the brand named gear we hadnt even heard of

Liverpool

Sob stories tug on the heart strings of all qt grills and a sensitive male persona makes the panties drop

liverpool

brighton

Support your own team user. Im a liverpool supporter and we have enough shit supporters mate. If you need to impress a girl with a football team you have other issues you need to sort out. Whats your german team?

I don't really follow football that much but Arminia Bielefeld (2nd div) is my local team. The thing is that many guys here support bayern and 95% of them are mama's boys who have done jackshit in their lives, bvb fans arent much better

OH BURNLEY WE LOVE YOU

Wimbledon.