Ask a man who is juggling three different families, three wives and kids with all of them...

Ask a man who is juggling three different families, three wives and kids with all of them, in the Los Angeles area anything!
Also I will not post pics of anyone I know you guys can search pictures and don't want to be found out

How did it happen?

How?

Fuck off nigger

Were you born black, or did you become a transnigger when you first started using jenkem?

OP is worthless.

How do you manage?
Do you just say that youre on a business trip when youre gone or something?

OP u r lying.. I need some kind of proof

Liar Liar paaants on fire op.. U R juggling between 4 families.. U liar.

Looks like op is caught

Bull shit

Why you fuckin lying on Sup Forums

I've never known a nigger who wasn't living off some woman

I've always loved women. Once I had my first family unfortunately I cheated and knocked up another woman and my second family continue to cheat with other women getting another one pregnant my third family

dad?

I'm white. I do very well financially and I support all of them 3 wives, 9 kids between them all. And yes I can't help myself I still cheat. Tinder has made it incredibly easy

I'm a lawyer. I tell them I work late have to travel a lot for my job I'm only home one or two days at most with each family

That's just a pic I found on the Internet I don't want to put my wife or kids on here because I know you can look up pictures and find their Facebook's or their social media it all just snowballed I just couldn't come clean and be honest with the first wife about cheating so I just did what I had to do

you dont have three wives, you have one wife and two baby momma's.

You sleep at your first wifes house and find a few hours every week to visit the other two baby momma's and you keep them satisfied with money mostly.

really not that big of a deal, only one person you have to lie to about when you don't come home

No I spend time with all of them and pay for everything one or two days and each family a week or parts of the day with each family but because I'm a lawyer and I deal with a lot of criminal law I told him I don't want them at my office because of the people I represent for safety so that keeps him away from my work

*them. Sorry using voice text

Do you love all your kids?

I love each and everyone of my kids and I love my wives that's the only reason I keep this going I worked tremendously hard and honestly work 90+ hours a week most times because I need to support all three of them all three families

You should go on Jerry if they find out

All in the same city? Sounds BS, how do you not accidentally run into another family member while out with one of your different families

This is why you don't be mormon

One family lives in South Pasadena the other family lives in Pacific Palisades and my third family lives in Wesswood there's no way in hell I'll run into each other LA is huge and if you know I'll lay the three places I mentioned are very far apart

listen dude, sleeping at their house and having breakfast with them doesn't count as spending tw odays with them.

90 hour work weeks mean you are 7 days a week with only 8 hours sleep maximum.

You go to their house, fuck them, maybe eat dinner, sleep, wake up and go to work.

You don't have time to really be apart of any of your children's lives or your wifes for that matter.

You just use all fo them for sex and you shun your responsibilities by way of monetary payment.

Stop tryng to act liek you are some super dad husband who somehow is amazing to 3 families.

You're a ghost who gives his whores money

Now you tell me where were you when I needed you? I agree Mormon should've been a Muslim in Saudi Arabia in another life

What made you decide to be a cold heartless bastard?

Nice to see Mr. judgmental show up
I admit I'm far from perfect but I provide for all of them on my kids go to private school I pay for everything they all live in houses none of my wives work

As someone who has a father who did something very similar (not the juggling different families part), I know how true this is.

It just all spun out of control so fast it really felt like Walter White from breaking bad before you know it you're just keeping up the act. And with tinder now my cheating is out of control. Huge sex addict

So where exactly does each family think the money that is spent on the other two families goes, surely if your spending 2 days a week with them they want your "work" to be damn well worth it.

I'm white but I know the famous lawyer Johnny Cochran also had multiple families

>Huge sex addict
No such thing you're just a boy who never grew up

How is your fiction novel coming along, op?

why not just move them all into one big house and live as god and nature intended?

You could get help for your addiction. Stop going on tinder, tell your "families" what's going on, stop being proud of braking the trust of three different women. Go to a doctor to help you.

You only love yourself, you are quite literally robbing your children of the chance to have a real father actively a part of their lives, and you are deluding yourself into thinking that you have a significant effect on their upbringing by solely providing money

It's an amazing display of selfishness.

I mean why not just tell the wives and continue paying for everything your kids need?

Because you like having three women completely dependent on you and you couldn't stand the idea of giving them money if they were taking some other dudes cock, even if that dude would be a better father to your children

I officially no longer feel bad about being a single mom

Hey OP if I dominated you via text and helped you stop being such a shithead would you send me enough money that I don't have to work?

Do you start every sentence with "I'm white but" or did that somehow relate?

Holy shit im not even OP but will you shut the fuck up and let the man spin his interesting story BS or not fucktard

Sure, or he can continue to do whatever the fuck he wants to. Seems to be working out for him thus far.

One or two days out of what?
The month, the year, the week?

How do you make enough to support all three? How do you find time to also continue cheating?

I'd rather be poor than have a rich cunt like you for a dad.

You can't be married to three women
Op is a liar, one one legal marriage

Thanks for sharing.

Also, how does it work legally? Are three wives in different states?

OP has no answer, in actuality a virgin basement dweller

Obviously never been poor

Dominate me pls
kik: alexbruh60
k thnx

bumping

Not "poor" poor, no.
Okay, I'd rather have financial troubles than have a rich cunt for a father.

Some posts in here automatically assumed I was black because I had kids with different women that's why I said I'm white

I'm a lawyer in Los Angeles I do very well financially

I covered up the weddings with saying I took care of everything for the legality of marriage the priest at the church doesn't checks and UB surprise what women believe if you tell them what they want to hear and to be honest they were all blown away when they saw the first new house

I have to get back to work now was in traffic that's why I did this if you want to have a good day so the mods can kill the thread or whatever not replying anymore

Bullshit

Bye liar, nice tale you spun though

well as the user says, "You're a ghost who gives his whores money" then. i dont really care but its a bit sad maybe

Roll