I have to eat at shit Subway tonight because my wife's daughter wants to. What's the closest to edible sub there?

I have to eat at shit Subway tonight because my wife's daughter wants to. What's the closest to edible sub there?

pizza sub

>my wife's daughter
anything there is probably fresher than your wifes pussy you cuck

Italian herb and cheese footlong
>bacon and pepperoni
>pepper jack chz
>lettuce,onion
>mayo, southwest chiptole, creamy sriracha
>ranch doritos on top

eat sweet loli pussy

What a fuckin' drama queen. You're worse than the kid.

How does it feel to be a cuck? Raising someone elses child, it taking up space and resources that your child could have instead? Why don't you tell us all about it.

>Wife's daughter

nice meme you fucking cuck

>wife daughter
>being this cuck

ask her father, oh right he must be eating your wifes pussy meanwhile you take her daughter to subway

How old are you? I really hope your not being asked to be some wort of father figure for her daughter because you sound like an immature piece of shit

Hes already asking for advice on Sup Forums

thank you

Italian bmt
Herb and cheese bread
Cheddar cheese
Toasted obviously
Double meat, double cheese
You're welcome

thanks

Chicken, provolone, cheddar, ranch, bacon, letttuce, tomato, either flat bread or cheesey bread
That's what I get on the occasion that I go there

Mildly poison yourself. Get sent to hospital. Get to eat hospital food instead of subway.

>win

Add lettuce tomatoe spinach onion black olive bannana peppers oil vinegar mayo salt pepper and extra oregano and you got a winner there

Then sue subway for the health damage, double win!

O/P has to come her to cry about eating subway.... What a cunt. You're nothing but a fuckin low life piece of shit

hope this helps

grilled cheese

Subway is good you fat fuck but I guess you rather be eating at mcdonald huh stupid faggot

>have to eat shit
>wife's daughter wants me to

Even the trolling here is pointless and depressing, like a Chinese film. Fuck you, Sup Forums

Poorfag detected

Bitching about the food the kid picks and complaining here, asking what is good.....waste of life drama queen. Stand up step dad here

picture related

meat ball marinara with pepperoni and spinach

or just tell your wife you don't want to eat at a pedophilia restaurant

U prob should make sure a dudes workin so u can toss his salad coz ur gay

You got him there

Cunt

It all tastes the same just shut your eyes and point.

Cuck cuck cuck-ock!

Bump so I can make my shit suggestion.

So much flavor.
>Italian herb and cheese bread
>tuna
>cheddar/no cheese
Toast that shit, nigga
>lettuce
>tomatoes
>pickles
>spinach leaves
>mustard
>mayonnaise

It may sound like shit. But it's damn good. Reminds me of my German grandmother's cooking.

Don't eat it. Just get something else for yourself.

Exactly. They actually have okay cookies.