Why are Amerifats so ungrateful to Spain?

Why are Amerifats so ungrateful to Spain?

> Many Americans today think of their colonial history as a purely British affair. But it was Spain that established the earliest European settlement in America in 1508, a century before the English arrived at Jamestown.

> Even before fighting broke out at Lexington and Concord in 1775, Spain was providing arms and munitions to the American insurgents.

> Although Spain never formally allied with the United States as France did, it made American independence a condition for Britain’s surrender.

zocalopublicsquare.org/2016/11/29/american-revolution-story-hole-size-spain/chronicles/who-we-were/

Other urls found in this thread:

livebunker.rocks/chat/int
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

>Amerifats
>grateful
>aware of history
>know the individual countries of Europe
Too much sun down there?

Because our education system is run by a bunch of PC puppets who want to erase Christopher Columbus from history. As such, Columbus's country Spain is seen as 'racist' and hardly covered in American history.

So what's the latest narative?
America was discovered by Chad and Jamal or what?

They don't even say who discovered it first. They just say that "we've looked into it and Columbus was not the one who discovered America" but never telling us who the fuck did.

Because to hell with Spain, remember the Maine!

What's next on the menu?
Earth is flat?

Leif Erikson?

you went to some weird schools m8

we will never forgeve you. matador rascal FUck but fuck asshole spainish stink espan espana espan..spain genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead spaniard..ahahahahahSPAIN WE WILL GET YOU!!

No because the Eratosthenes discovered the earth was round and he lived in Egypt which basically makes him kangz n shiet

>Amerifats
>Thinking about Spain at all

>Amerifats
>thinking about anything other than the nearest McDonalds

Colombo ''spanish''.

...ok

i had a class in high school only about spain and the history of spain, ask me anything

He barely know what Africa or Southern Europe where, let aside the cognition and self-awareness of having reached a new continent or landmass.

He was as Spanish as the inventor of modern siesta Nicolás de Tesláez. Deal with it Vincenzo.

>implying he wasn't Catalan

but colombus didnt realize he had reached a new continent either

ty spen

Also Spain did a 10/10 job of slaughtering aboriginals.

According to the modern catalan independentists you can be ''català'' even if you are a moor islamic extremist argelian or a black mumbojumbo with an I.Q. of 40 along if you speak their language, so yes it could have been ''catalan'' in their modern concept of the term.

g-give back l'Alguer, Luigi! you don't want to see me when I'm angry!

Yes, in fact was Amerigo Vespucci.

BTW some modern german historians argue that the same Columbus perfectly know where he was going to land. There were a lot of casual pre-columbian ''discoverers'' before him (Cortereàl, Erikson, Sinclair, Aramburu, erc) with some witnesses; Columbus guessed the truth and made the expedition.

Again the sickles? Trastamara would be really annoyed

>never wrote in italian
>he even sent letters to genoa in spanish

He could have been born in Italy but he was as spanish as the laziness.

You mean the biggest false flag attack in the history of humanity?

America love us more

Italian as a spoken language exist only since the '50s so this is hardly surprising. His native language was ligurian.

Yes i agree about that, he was almost expelled by his homeland and then became spanish... even if your king didn't accepted him so happily in his later years...

there have been bigger

Spain created Mexico; therefore, we hate Spain.

>even if your king didn't accepted him so happily in his later years

He was prosecuted for acting like a psycho in America, though.

livebunker.rocks/chat/int

Because we hate spics, spics speak spanish, you taught the spics spanish.

spics are spics because they speak spanish you dumbo

lovely

THIS