Does Sup Forums have any good examples of media manipulation? (Other than Reddit)

Does Sup Forums have any good examples of media manipulation? (Other than Reddit)

>Reddit fucking blows. I haven't been on for years and I went on just today to ask this ONE question and their faggot ass mods removed it because of some dumbass SJW rule.

Help a Sup Forumsro out, tits for your troubles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>good examples of media manipulation

literally everywhere

CNN

>inb4 bait

4chin

Ok, well yeah, but examples. A favor for me is benghazi. They report large protests over some fuckin youtube video, yet the guys who were actually there said that wasn't the case at all. That them dirty arab fuckers had a planned attack and everything. No youtube video necessary

For what? No b8, just information

examples? everything.
search for various newsreport for a single event and check the numbers of victims, etc. Depending on the politcal view of the source, there will be huge differences.
Recent examples would be the Turks vs Kurds.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg well worth a watch

>Turks V Kurds. Now that's what I'm talking about, that's a damn good example.

Good job, here's some ass for your troubles.

Bump. You still awarding good examples?

Definitely. I got a whole folder full of rewards. Drop examples, and I gotchu covered fam.

Affordable Care Act, death panels

Manipulated polling

Media manipulation.
Sometimes silence is also a way of getting things done. Just look at all the things the channels completely and deliberately ignore, just to further a certain cause.

Here in the netherlands, we had a referendum only recently. It was being ignored and even ridiculed by the big media, and only occasionally did they report on the developments which started as early as june 2015.

Then came the referendum, and the "voting passes" which you are required to redeem before you can cast a vote. These passes contained subtle advices, steering ignorant people into voting "yes" to the ukraine and eu working together. Above that, the big channels only gave it some spotlight on the referendum day itself. They would talk about it briefly, some exceptions excluded, and went on about the nonsensical shit going on at the same time.

The big joke unraveled soon after 62% voted "no". Politicians started to act as if they had forgotten their statements about "listening to the people", and the big media shut their mouths and rather reported on yet another car bombing somewhere in the shit-stain called the middle east.
Eventually, the dutch government decided - after discussing with the eu - that is was best to keep things down until the brexit vote passes. No media coverage, except for the organising parties themselves.

And that's how they manipulated a country. They made us forget, by throwing bogus news in our faces and ridiculing a genuine effort to be heard.

Annnnd here's some cooter for your efforts! Thanks fellas, all great examples!!

"There won't be a tax increase" LOL

Bump

War on Drugs
There was a report in the NY Daily News about it lately.

Poll Results. Actual figures. you name it. Whomever or whatever they are pushing/suppressing at the moment.

Oh damn, that's a good one.

boobies for your thoughts

That's interesting. Is this to say they didn't want Paul?

For the last 8 years have you been on the moon, in a cave, with your eyes shut and your ears plugged going "lalalalala"?