Hey guys i just bought this sack of weed

Hey guys i just bought this sack of weed.

Im a noob so I dont really know prices but I got this for $50.

Did i get ripped off?

That seems about right

if you're in china thats probably a good deal

You definitely got way more than he should have given you for $50, so you could either be a nice guy and go back to him to give him about half of that back, or just count it up to him being an idiot and enjoy your ppppphat dank sack

What the fuck is that a penny sack??

Yes. Worth about 3 bucks

Depends on how big your hands are. Are you able to hold something else to give us a point of reference?

Not-even-trying/10 bait.

You got a great deal! That's about a kilo of weed right there. It usually goes for $250 on the black market.

Not even. I'd say about 10 cents.

You got all that for $50? the other guy got ripped good catch op

Thats not weed, thats a fucking gold nugget.. you're all retarded.

I'd buy it for the plastic bag alone.

This looks like the stuff i scratch out of my nose, give that back you ass thief

Haha I dont know the guy so glad I ripped him off.

Thanks guys!

I just bought some yesterday. This is what $50 got me.

reverse image search says youre wrong

50$ for that?

Damn bro you lucked out..I have to pay 100 for half that.

That's fucking brocoli

Hate to break it to you, but you got sold fake weed! That's why it was so cheap.

you better weed a dealer dude

its oregano

I split it into two sacks. gonna try freezing one to see if theres any difference

>Post bag of herbs

underage faggot detected

Usually the THC turns into crystals in the freezer. If it doesn't, then you got screwed man.

The only difference that makes is the THC becomes more brittle and falls off the bud. Easier to grind too.
What you really should be doing is saving your stems and freezing those. Keep them in a pill bottle and every once in a while shake the fuck out of it. Get a shit ton of keif off of the stems.

I feel eu broski

Trips mean your trolling is the truth.

That's a good deal