Check em

bump
shoti

Reminds me of Jessie Slaughter.

Long time since no update tho

Bump

I call bullshit
Also bump

texan here... just drove by garys house and saw six apache attack helicopters circling the house along with a few tanks.

fucking cri every tim

how can one man be that dumb?

Bump

Y u lyin?

recently nothing has happened in this bullshit thread, i dont even know why im wasting my time with this anymore

Info?

Why dont we contact his wife or confront him directly

He better an hero on stream soon

Can confirm, I am currently flying one of them

legit. can confirm. texas fag here also

weren't there also snipers ?

You forgot the second " and the sentence ends with a comma

Confirmed. mexico fag here they pulled border patrol away, thanks Sup Forums.

it takes time user. in the last 4 hours we have gotten some real gold

Gary
>wakes up as just your normal everyday outdoorsy guy
>loves hiking/backpacking/camping just anything to get him out in nature
>today though Gary gets caught up in the haze of his raging boner
>little did Gary know that in this haze he would have the most fateful conversation and fap he had ever had in his life

Shave your asscrack,

I heard obama showed up

no gary went batshit crazy and took out the snipers with a ray gun (his brother is ray)

I actually am the attack helicopter

shave your asscrack, gary

toasting in legendary bread part 7

Are you sure those weren't just a few teens confused about their gender identity?

fucking kek

So now what ? No friends or relatives respond to the messages ? (I missed a few thread)

Whats the latest? Does he know its a ruse?
Have his fb friends responded?

I know you are lying. You are not allowed to fly an attackhelicopter and text at the same time.

who is this guy?

NEWS: When me and a friend got tthrough his place to check if the adress was correct, a police car was there.

He is the sniper

pic or didn't happen.

One did and it was pretty good, another fucked it up

pictures?

kek

I just for home from work. What is going on?

Go to his house again and take pictures!!!!

Proof.

prove it faggot

Anyone and everyone involved in this is a dreadfully miscalculated human being.

Of course you'll dismiss what I say though, hence the miscalculations and all.

B is dead

rip in peace Gary

you are allowed if you qualified on the SFAT equipment (Simultaneous Firing And Texting)

Alright. Hello everyone. Life long friend of Gary here. This is just something that we have come to expect from him at this point. Crazy guy. Anywho. We all know he does stuff like this. Its nothing new or exciting. So juat stop messaging us about it please.

pic or gtfo
Also, nice almost quads.

Not being allowed to do so doesn't mean it can't happen

only one girl had a full on conversation with an user pretending to be part of a watchdog group.
he showed her a few pics and confirmed that it we in fact had the right gary. she said she was going to get his address for us but that was like 20 min ago

b8/10

Same thing as to catch a predator. So he wasn't actually talking to a child. It's still illegal I don't get why. I get intent and all but no act was done.

proof

A pedophile who has been caught by user. Sending a lot of dirty pics (sharpie, etc..) to a pretending 15 y/o

carroltonfag here, saw these guys patrolling near the address

Old Guy called Gary tryina fuck on a 15 yr old user, sends nudes+ we fuck with hims life

do you really think we were going to stop there and take a fucking pic
we got scared of "getting caught", now that I think of it that was fucking stupid

there's like 5 Gary threads right now fam take your fucking pick

user pulled a prank. He pretended he was a 15yo girl and convinced a man named Gary Mitchell to send pics of his dick and ass.

We all decided Gary is a monster and his life should be destroyed. We've been doxxing him for the last few hours.

Skipped 4, 5 and 6th threads, was having dinner. Anything new happen? Been here since first thread.

does anyone have his address? we should send bibles/quarans and shit to his house

That says topeka idiot

user baited some pedo and got personal info and sharpi on pooper 4dlulz.

Also we're runing his life by telling everyone who knows him on social media.

fake shit, confirmed

Can confirm, as I am flying one of the tanks. This guy is so fucked... They even called in my airborne tank division.

Kekd so hard

Someone find a Carrollton news site and keep watch over the next couple days

Did anyone respond on facebook?

For the people that missed it

Oh great, this gonna be good.

Nice damage control, Gary

This shit was busted open at like noon, why the fuck has there been no progress made? You guys fucking suck, 7 threads of people asking the same questions

i left last the thread, post the whole conversation pl0x :)

scared of getting caught? caught doing what?

FOR THE NEWCOMERS

This. We got 3 faggots that are baiting. Why can't it be like pic related anymore?

CP carrollton division

Lol caution tape? Come on

also fake, does Sup Forums is so stupid they dont know you can back trace an image in google to see the original source

Shave your asscrack,

this

you shitheads act exactly the same as the nig-nogs in africa when someone steals a bag of potatoes. you're just the same fucking type of savages except you have a working state around you that prevents you from going full retard. lmfao.

KEK AND QUADS GITLAB REPO WHERE ?

>carrolton fag here
>carrolton

Ok

So fucking fake I loled!

bravo detective, I smell a promotion

Shave your asscrack

>682819318

just some photoshopped conversations with a girl.

I think you mean
>FOR THE ANTS