How disgusting guys?

How disgusting guys?

Tits definitely leave a lot to be desired. The rest of the body isn't bad. Post asshole for true rate.

Is this you, OP ?
If yes, don't be so hard on yourself, I frankly find this simple body pretty attractive/

>deflated balloons
With a simple boob job you'd actually be very attractive

Yes
Unfortunately the disgusting me
Post some worms coming out of my ass
Like last thread
xD
Makes feel good

Wat

Humiliate my shit
That's

Wait worms? What the fuck?

I said post a picture of your asshole you fucking slut. A clear picture. Preferably with your finger in it.

He says I'm despicable... Please
Confirm it
Soundtrack is a plus

Anybody have any idea what the fuck is going on here? My guess is she's high as a kite.

more like this, be a good girl.

all the right parts are there, I wouldn't pass her up. she'd probably turn me down, she's too good for me

This honnestly looks decent to me.
Where's the timestanp by the way ?

Would lick and pound that asshole raw. More tits now.

you look good to me, I would lick the flavor out your pussy

have you ever had a baby?

Wtvr

didn't I see you in a milf thread yesterday?

post face. body looks fine.

is that you? that actually looks tasty

I don't see anything wrong with your fun area

Saggy....
But not a milf

Where are you located? Will pay to fuck and humiliate you.

rub some baby oil on your pussy and ass plz

op got kik??

how old are you?

EU And u? Doesn't even need to pay

More pussy and ass. Spread it for us now.

Need timestamp please, OP.
By the way, have you ever though of wearing sport bras ?

I beleve it help for stiff boobs.

Na. Not disgusting at all. Saved all u pics. I like! More plz ken u write me nem?

Posy a pic with your face down ass up please

Come to the US so I can absolutely humiliate and abuse you. And I would pay, regardless of whether you wanted to take the money. I would shove a $100 bill up your snatch just so you know your a complete fucking whore.

United States so I guess that's out. Great pussy. Would pound.

has someone been smacking your ass? your asscheeks look bruised

Post your tits, butt, holes, feet, whatfuckingever, just stop being an insecure piece of shit,that's why you have the impression that nobody likes you. No guy needs an insecure girl with the behavior of a teen.

I'm on my way babe!

why do you feel unattractive? because no one likes you? guess you have a shitty personality, then, because there's nothing wrong with your body

Snapchat?

Idk
He says... And honestly I know

This
Make a snapchat OP, I'll humiliate you

hohoho, three fat ladies
check'd

natural. i'd love to fuck you

>implying OP is real

I like you just fine

You need to post a pic of you stretching out those roast beef lips.

squeeze your tits together a little bit

big sharpie in vagoo

who is 'he' and why are you giving a fuck about his opinion?
sounds like you're suffering from low self esteem and probably depression.
seriously, your body looks okay. if you aren't a complete bitch, I would be happy to have you as my gf

nipple piercing = disgusting, tasteless, pointless

nipple piercings increase the sensitivity of the nipples, making them more fun to play with

would a guy making sweet love to you make you feel better?

Women are all bitches, they all have an underlying agenda to bag themselves a keeper and do nothing else with their lives but contribute to overpopulating the world with the 5 kids you 'accidentally' had and use the "be a man and provide for your family" standard to manipulate your masculine ego to do what she wants.

Sorry honey, but you probably are sweet, fun and have redeeming qualities to most men. but statistically speaking your only calling in life is to squeeze a baby out of that pussy and make any guy you fuck/date/use misrable because you have no higher calling or initiative not to be a stereotype.

Peace.

If you don't mind playing with disgusting and tasteless nipples that is. Those of us who don't have to settle for that however, don't.

damn that sounds so bitter and frustrated... I just feel sorry for you

I like to play with tits, indeed. size and form of them are far less important than you might think. for many guys, a woman's mind is more important than her body.
seriously, your body, tits and nipples are fine.

Go on loves
Post face....
:@

What am I even looking at?

checked

Bitter no, whats sad is you take what I said as something negative. I'm perfectly ok with statistics and this 89% of relationships in a densely populated metropolitan cities in CA, NY, etc.. the sense of materialism and conditioning alluding to such from media and social interaction proves that what i say is neither cynical or `sad` as you label it.

To be frank, I'm not even frowning, im smiling at how quick you draw the conclusion that I am down. i'm content with life, and expressing my heartfelt observations of the dynamics of the institution of relationships & marriages.

Why not

Scandinavia? I'd fuck you :^)