Discuss

Discuss.

Discuss what? :-)

A man who absorbs a brain through his forehead is indeed a happy man

What the photo is implying you retard.

a man who doesn't think he is smart is truly blessed

a person who thinks they are smarter than eveyone else is an autismo faggot

Ignorance is bliss.
Simple visualization, nothing to discuss.

Git moar cryptic faggot

those with tattoos on their foreheads will surely regret it especially if it's large.

Its so fucking true...
cause i am like "super happy" 24/7
fuck my life why was i born so fucking dumb

a man cannot both have a brain and hold up his disembodied head at the same time. It is simply too heavy and off balanced.

Pic related

>I'm too smart to be happy meme

People who are actually able to use their brain are happiest.

dubs answer cron order dubs

I'd rather see the actual world though. This picture isn't exactly the same as OP's

Pic related 2.0

Wise words friend, you truly understand.

Exactly.
I fucking hate people who think like And

kek

I have one question I would discuss.
If non explicit pictures of naked kids are legal and you can post anything you find on google graphics cause that means picture is public
could I post here loots of naked kids pictures from there?

no, the people who are dumbest, think they are the smartest........

There is something good in everything that is bad.
If you believe you possess a high intellect, put it to good use and learn an intellectual profession, a new language, acquire money, power, influence.

The only reason why the picture has validity is because people prefer to be around their own kind, others who are similar to us. The more intelligent you are, the less people you'll enjoy spending time with. Solitude can be insightful and productive, but being lonely can drive you into clinical depression.

Try www.mensa.org

Well, ignorance IS bliss, so not knowing would mean not caring, would mean not worrying, would mean happier life.
I'm not considering myself to be abnormally smart or anything, but I guess my life would be a happier wone if I were stupider.

Well put user
For every reaction there is an equal and opposite type of thing

well put user
for every post there is an equal and opposite type of post

The book reader feels superior, the other fella just quietly drilled a hole in the wall. They see the same, it's just one isn't being a fag about it.

well put user
for every reply there is an equal and opposite reply type of reply

/thread

that is bullshit anont
for every reply there is an equal and opposite reply type of reply that didn't reply

kek

dis tbh

No, it's to do with context.

The book reader got his head shot off

The other guy is just sucking a cock

What if they actually are smarter than you

> post here loots of naked kids pictures from there

no, it isn't illegal, but you'd get banned

I disagree. I have a high intellect, at least as far as your mensa suggestion is concerned. I don't use it to further science, gain influence or anything like that. I use it to live a normal life, but easily. I am just coasting along. It feels good.

smarter than whom

you are probably only 1 SD above average, that is why

>A man who absorbs a brain through his forehead is indeed a happy man

saved.
posting this as if my own oc. thanks user.

People who don't have patience to completely understand something and pass judgement when they have just enough knowledge to complain, but not enough to fix the problem.

see
You are the middle guy.

I'd be pretty happy aswell if my brain is not outside off my skull

Well, I'm not going to get into the whole 'I'm smarter than you' bullshit that people here seem to enjoy. I took your mensa test, I was accepted, I joined, for a year. That's good enough, whether I joined as 1 in 50 or 1 in a hundred thousand, it makes no difference to this thread.

Smarter than everyone else
For example, if Stephen Hawking said he was smarter than everyone else would youautomatically assume he was a faggot?

hahahaha, this stupid shit is giving me the giggles, weed helps.

You consider yourself the guy on the top? I'll tell you what I see, someone so lofty in book knowledge that he is removed from normal life. The picture literally shows that the more he reads, the further away he is from everyone else. The amount of things to learn is so vast that even the most studious reader will never make a dent. All your guy is doing is climbing further away from friends and pussy.

My suggestion wasn't to further science or to do anything that benefits other people. I recommended occupying yourself. For your own interest.

>pic related
>pretty much everyone who took the bait

Fair enough. I will concede to being a bit bored in the evenings, I did try warhammer, coding and god knows what else. Grand strat games occupy me currently but I wouldn't mind doing something a bit more hands-on. I'm a tradesman originally so I am reasonably capable, maybe I should do up a car. You make an interesting point.

No I consider myself the guy in the middle too. That's why I'm here shitposting and bitching about nonsensical bullshit instead of solving the world's problems.

The difference is I know there is a higher level to be reached where knowledge opens up new horizons. The new horizons are not necessarily a good thing, just like a sunset is not inherently good or bad. It's all up to the individual to interpret.

I will leave this here. A buddhist monk once wrote this poem:
The body is like a tree,
The soul is like a mirror.
One must be diligent in their maintenance,
Lest dust settles and they become decrepit.

Another monk later responded:
The tree initially didn't exist,
The mirror is not tangible.
Nothing was there to begin with,
Where can the dust settle?

Your statement regarding friendship and sex are only important if you haven't reached a level of enlightenment where those things don't matter. All you're left with is a sunset that you can choose to appreciate or not. In the end, that doesn't even matter.

This picture is meant to make retards feel good about themselves, when in reality they are fucking stupid.

it's not bait dumbass

Stephen Hawking wouldn't ever say that. He's smart enough to know that there can always be someone smarter.

Bottom right is OP

at least he's happy

Someone didn't get the joke

Intellectual capacity is a burden. You have a much wider and deeper scope of existence but being human you are forced to take the weight of these truths and process them on an emotional level too.

"If ignorance is bliss, that explains my misery."
~Akala

well written user well written.

"The only true wisdom consists of knowing that you know nothing."
~Socrates

I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when...

I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter

There is typically an inverse relationship between intelligence and happiness.

>The difference is I know there is a higher level to be reached where knowledge opens up new horizons.

Well, at some point you reach the limit. You know that this is the furthest anyone has seen, and many people smarter than you failed to progress. You know, that this is the end. And no matter where you go, there will be an end too.

And you will get no answers to your questions when you reach that end. Everything you do is deemed to fail.

Kek

10/10

That loli logic

>winning

This guy knows whats up

Why be happy now if you're just going to be sad later? The answer of course, is because you're going to be sad later.

Why live now if you're just going to die later? The answer, again, is that you will be dead later.

Also not sure if you're using the word "deemed" the right way.

What happened to his neck?

Well I can tell you an example. Around 10 years ago I was devouring every paper I could come across in my field on interest believing that the data presented there was absolutely true.
Now I got a lot of understanding about the methods, statistics and the reality of publishing. I've been to several labs and saw how science works. Putting all the data that does not fit to your interpretation under the carpet, for example.
And it became hard to even read the papers now. I have stopped to believe the sincerity of the people. And it's just a small field no-one is interested in. If there is some discussion about some field going on in the media, I absolutely do not believe any of the sides.

You are right, I'm am sorry, it should have been doomed. My brain works in a funny way with the words. I am not a native English speaker and I have lived for a few years in (provincial) France now, which was not helpful.

the less you know the happier you are. The world is messed up, people are assholes, corruption... and its all very sad to know.

I find more self aware and smart people spend more time at home alone because they know what the world and people are really like.

Big story recently about how many "scientific conclusions" cannot be reproduced. Like, more than 60%. Basically, most papers falsify data, and no one bothers to check, so the shit is accepted sometimes for decades, until some grad student uses it as a basis for a thesis and accidentally proves it was bullshit from the beginning.

Being intelligent and being happy are not mutually exclusive. See David Hume, for an example.