Calling all BESTonians!

Calling all BESTonians!

I'm thinking about moving to Estonia next year. Where should I buy a cheap house and what site should I use to find houses? I've been looking around Tallinn with City24.ee but I feel like there are other sites I should try too

Other urls found in this thread:

city24.ee/et/kinnisvara/korterite-uur/Tallinn-Haabersti/2240828?selectedTabMenu=list
city24.ee/et/kinnisvara/korterite-uur/Tallinn-Haabersti/2884306?selectedTabMenu=list
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello currently posting from Tartu i hear some sirens but i think nothing serious.

What are the advantages of living in Estonia compared to Finland?

oh no the green men have already changed estonias flag :DDD must be those nationalists from Krim :)))

Very much cheaper living, yet Tallinn is still just a couple hours from Helsinki
Also I prefer Estonians as people, they are more fun to be around than finns. The girls are prettier too :-)

bump

Aren't they like the most depressed country in the world?

?????

Finally, a real Kalevipoeg!

Where do you live? Do you have an opinion on finns moving to Estonia, yet still working in Finland?

would it be possible to live in Tallinn and commute to Helsinki?

That would be pretty cool

Come live in Tartu fäm, it's pretty sweet here.

>Do you have an opinion on finns moving to Estonia, yet still working in Finland?

It's neat. Everyone likes finns, so it's all good.

Many people do this and I'm planning to join them

3500€ job in Finland, while living in a 300€ rent house in Tallinn. Imagine that!

That's actually very smart
Finno-Ugric strong

>tartu
fuck off
>where do you live in
Tallinn (pic related)
>do you have an opinion on finns moving to estonia
yes you are welcomed here, if you ever move to Tiskre, i will gladly show you around and become your Eesti friend (this only applies if you move to Tiskre)
also you can work in Finland if you want to, thats cool
city24.ee/et/kinnisvara/korterite-uur/Tallinn-Haabersti/2240828?selectedTabMenu=list
city24.ee/et/kinnisvara/korterite-uur/Tallinn-Haabersti/2884306?selectedTabMenu=list
these are the cheapest apartments to rent where i live in, so yeah, come here m8

Tartu would be otherwise good, but it's a four hour trip from Helsinki, which would prove a bit problematic for the job

Of course I could move to Estonia for good, I could try to study in the linguistics department at the Tartu university but then I'd have to ditch the finnish job opportunities

You fuck off, bud.

Alright, I get it. How would transportation work though? How often would you need to take the ferry? Once a week? Every day?

>tartunoid telling superior tallinnoid to fuck off
yeah no

I wasn't trying to make this about cities.
Way to prove that people of Tallinn oblast can't behave themselves even online without tearing up another debate about how great they supposedly are.

>this only applies if you move to Tiskre
Is there a strong local-patriotism inside Tallinn? :D
Kind of like East-Helsinki vs. Central-Helsinki?

>How would transportation work though?
Not sure, figuring if I should take the ferry everyday there and back, or just on mondays and return for weekends, which would mean that I spend the nights at my friends or at a hotel
The daily ferry would quite surely be cheaper than casual hotel-living in Helsinki, but I don't know how well I would take four hours daily on a ferry. The tunnel would be fucking great for this purpose

>classic eesti banter :DDD

Not really, aside from everyone hating Lasnamäe (99% russian infested area full of criminals, drug addicts and other low lives)

Also we dont feel patriotic towards what city part we live in, but rather what city we live in ( for example Tallinn vs Tartu)

Man, that sounds like a pain. Can't wait for Tallsinki so I can come hang out with cool suomis and drink.
Would a commute like that be worth it though? I imagine it'd be expensive and if you're in a hotel or a friend's place 5 days out of the week anyway then what's the point.

I hope that tunnel will never happen, can you imagine what effects would it have on the housing prices
Thanks you for being a good example that Tartunoids are iddeed rednecks and have limited thinking capabilities