So I have a question, Sup Forums

So I have a question, Sup Forums.
I'm getting married later this year, and I need to know how much of a faggot would I be for taking my Fiancee's last name rather than her taking mine?
She's not a feminazi or anything. More so, her last name is unique, and her family has history. when I have never even met my father, and I don't care if my last name dies with me.
What do you guys think? (pic unrelated)

Gendo took Yui's last name. Be like Gendo.

Nah, nigga. You've got to atleast hyphen that shit.

Now here is an interasting case. Yes taking your wife's last name is faggy, but fuck it.

Not faggotry if you have legit reasons. (which it looks like you do)

Why not hypenate if you're hesitant?

This. Hyphen yours first, her second. (I don't know the laws in you country though).
Hail, my brother

Not sure pic is unrelated. You're so cucked that you have a mangina.

FWIW I feel your pain. I'm mixed race, getting married this year and my fiancee is taking my middle name so she doesn't have to use my sandnigger surname. I'm thinking of dropping the surname myself anyway.

your socizl xgzncinb

You're a faggot for asking.

If you want the name, take it.

As long as you're still in charge and don't become a cuck and you really want to take her name, go for it but you will probably shit for it.

It's no big deal bruh. My wife only took my last name because she hated her own last name. I personally didn't care if she took it or not, but I didn't want her shitty last name either.

The point is it doesn't really matter as long as you're both happy.

Congrats and have a happy marriage.

My fiancee is in the same boat. She has a history with her surname. It's unique and she wants to keep it in memory of her dad. I told her wasn't going to take hers cause our daughter has my last name but she's going to keep it when we get married. It doesn't bother me none. Just keep your last name. Unless her family is rich, then take that shit

>Sup Forums

What ? Also, why not keep both ?

OP here.
I live in the US, so I could hyphen it, but I really don't like that practice. It makes the name too long and looks less... personal? I don't know how to explain it.

"A pile of shit by any other name would smell just as bad..." -William Shakesman

but why change also your surname? witch country do u come from? keep your surname, give to your son both surname.
Explain us why not both.

ITT: faggot and cuckolds

I'm getting married in This summer. She is taking my last name and signed a prenup.
What kind of losers are you guys. Pic related, its you guys

This made me laugh. I don't have a mangina, user.
Hope you get your name issues figured out too.

shit, u must be a real man, a real alpha

Thnx
U got dubs btw

user don't.... he's not smart enough to know you're being sarcastic...

U buttmad?
Cause ur mustache girlfriend fuck n cuck ur ass good?
>I'll take my fiancée last name! She goes out with her best guy friends every day too!

;-)

Trolling or retarded? Not worth my time either way....

Dude, if her last name isn't Rothschild, why the fuck?

>post autism tier cartoon bullshit
Lol yes I bet you have really important stuff to do like taking your girls last name. No wonder ur father left u.

Its a random reaction image

Literally one person I've ever known ever has taken his girlfriends last name and that was OP and I've already mocked him for doing so.

I'm simply remarking that I think you're too stupid to realize someone is insulting by pretending to stroke your ego and pretend you're "alpha" and the fact that you got mad enough to get into an argument with an internet stranger to prove you're alpha is only serving to further illustrate how non-alpha you are. See, this is a new concept for you I'm sure so let me just flat out say it as opposed to beating around the bush (as you're incapable of understanding subtleties)..... when you say you're a badass, you're not. When you tell people you're cool, you're not. When you tell people you're smart, you're not. When you tell someone you don't care, that means you do.... otherwise you wouldnt of said anything.

Now I know you're probably thinking "but I have to tell people I am the things I believe I am otherwise how would they know?" and that's what I'm mocking. I don't normally explain why I find stupid people funny to the stupid people I'm laughing at but this thread is going slowly.

Also, before you project some more....

I'm gay so there is no girl in my life like you insist on. And I have a very healthy relationship with my mom and dad, neither of them left like you claimed. When you said these things, you're doing something called projecting. Now I'm sure this comment is so long you'll probably post tl;dr (because two or three paragraphs must be like a 1000 page novel for someone like you) so I won't explain what projection is but I will ask you to google it, it's totally worth a google.

A woman always knows who is her child. There is no way to be sure, without DNA, who is the father. The last name is a way to help identify who the father is. Without your child and your wife having your last name there is nothing connecting you to them.

This is great if you want to skip out on your wife and kids. If you think a man has an important role in the life of his child and wife you will regret not giving your wife and kids your last name.

Marriages already have lower and lower success rates because there are less and less things tying people together. It's not just tradition, it's logic.

Say you don't want to but you'll do it if yo get to name the kid