GARY PART 8

GARY PART 8
When no7 404s

Other urls found in this thread:

legacy.com/obituaries/mycarrollnews/obituary-place-an-obituary.aspx
nydailynews.com/news/national/amber-alert-issued-tenn-girl-9-uncle-school-article-1.2626306
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

>Auto
bump nigga

Bumpan.

Anyone got screenshots of family/friend replies to Facebook messages?

Wowza. Real making the turcle cirns via Gary dog.

Yea I want them aswell

Bump

any progress? i dont think there were any big updates after thread 5.

Gary is the real victim here
>t. Team Gary

bump

this this this

somebody drop the entire KIK conversation for reference? I didn't see all of it and I want to try blackmailing for $200 to my PP : ^)

Nope.

Fuck this thread mine has a more original title.

no

can someone post his info again so that we can look for him on the interwebs some more

Fuck you, Gary.

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

I honestly feel bad for him, we just ruined his life.

crackageddon is better..

lets all be friends..

is that baddo pic real?

is gary on badoo?

Fuck off m8, this is the part 8 thread

Lacroix my love I got banned as well, faggot mod banned me for rule 4 also . i provided badoo

Stop fragmenting the hunt, moron.

google "the day gary's life was ruined" by Fo. Rechan

so which thread is the main one?

Crackageddon is better. You ruined it by not being original you cuck.

someone post all the pictures for this

and when he stuck s in p and also wanted to penetrate a 15 yo, that wouldn't have ruined her life?

maybe if you want to do some shady shit, you probably shouldnt use your real name or face pics... but what do i know im just user

the story so far (kind of)

bump

I think you've gone too far. It's upsetting to see. This could be any of us.

we need some aftermath up in here

Last thread 404'd so this one

Samefag

Gary, calm down.

except for those of us who dont send nudes to 15 y/o girls, yes

Posted right before #7 404'd

bump

murder mystery

any of us that desire dick in ass as well as underage girls.

is that you user? cause that aint never gonna be me, user.

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

That's fake dude, he's not actually in the registry

who is sandra?

Holy shit, is that real?

Omg fam

وينكم يا عرب يا قحاب :^) هدي تريد عربية الان :DDD

That's the point fool.

do you have a link to the origrin of that pic you sent?

who cares, she will think he is

Probably doesn't need to fake for long at this rate

anyone wanna fuck some more with him?

how about we post an obituary for him in the newsletter: legacy.com/obituaries/mycarrollnews/obituary-place-an-obituary.aspx

You fucked up i think that picture is not our gary :(

Seems like someone get hacked by this Sup Forums hacker

Fine you win. No. 9 is crackageddon though. Or something more original you fucking lame fuck.

OP is a retard. That pic was photoshopped. Once again you can see that ppl watching animes are fucking retarded

See

I'm here for you on mobile trying to get a fucking DHCP renew to work. My modem is shit. 30 mins I should be good.

Can someone post the relatives or co-workers replies? Thanks

How can you feel bad for a pedo?

op was older than 15 yes
But Gary knew he said he was 15 so he actually wanted to have sex with a 15 yo girl

Don't be on Gary's side he's in the wrong no matter what, what if it was a 15 yo girl and none of us knew and he ruined her life? Would you still feel sorry for him then? Doubt it.

Pedophiles deserve to have their life ruined and nothing they done the same to little kids who didn't ask for it... Why tread them with respect? Fuck pedophiles, fuxk rapists also

KEK he's trying to cover up that shit what a fag

See
Fucking newfag.

All you morons expect police showing up on his door rushing out to arrest him.

First of all: They don't do that for shit like this. They have real police work to do.
Second of all: Middle aged man sends nudes to a guy. Not even a crime. Guy says he is 15 y/o girl does not make it a crime.

A: "I'm gonna kill you"
B "I'm the president"

Police: "OMG. HE THREATENED THE PRESIDENT"

- Attention all cars, move out, make arrest

mn wein?

Tether to phone?

This is Garys friend from our previous conversation on this web-board. And I just want to clear up some issues pwople may have. First of all Gary has never touched an underage child. I dont believe he ever would. He used to watch my son and daughter when they were younger and needed that sort of thing. He would take them on fishing trips and they had a blast. Also as far as our hiking and camping trips go, its not some sort of homosexual thing. Its a group of about 10 or so of us that go hiking and camping together. Its a grand old time, and Im sure some of you people would love it as well. Anywho. All in all Gary is a good man and you guys really should drop this.

Yes, I agree. I still feel bad though.

All of a sudden I saw this news story pop up on the local news. A different "uncle Gary" has allegedly kidnapped a 9-year-old girl in Tennessee.

nydailynews.com/news/national/amber-alert-issued-tenn-girl-9-uncle-school-article-1.2626306

مغربي، وانت ؟؟

one of Gary's friends on facebook. she responded before everyone else they messaged, and she now belives that Jonathan is a part of a pedo hunting organisation called "Sup Forums"

If he's good then why was he trying to sext a 15 year old?

Just stop Gary.

You're embarrassing yourself.

stop bombing

hory shet!

That is, incidentally, a crime in Texas.

Fuck you're a moron.

It's
hip
to
fuck
bees.

>used to touch my son and daughter
Fixed that for you
nice b8 m8

so if he actually fucked a 15yo girl, would you be ok with it being your daughter?

Anyone here from thread 1?

Got a notification on my phone about that a few hours ago. There have been several amber alerts around here recently, people is fucked up

Nice speculations

moron. we want to uncover the truth and not spread lies.

fucking fag

Inb4 it's her body

we kek'd and quaded him, guys!

yup

>He used to watch my son and daughter

So this wasn't a one time thing for Gary

lmao keep it coming boys.
these lols just don't happen everyday

I don't
Hope his life is ruined same for other pedos and rapists

Sorry but I feel strongly about this shit nobody deserves to have their life ruined because some guy can't masturbate for a few minutes to stop the erdge to cum... Why do they feel the need to go out ruin sombodys life

Yup still here on and off

I feel bad for Gary to be honest
Explain to his friends that he got tricked; you have all the evidence in these threads

so you pimp your kids to anybody or just gary?

from thread 5 here. how long has this been going?

no :^)

Uncover truth...?

He was baited and caught.

Time for fun you ignorant faggot. Go back to school, it hasn't let out yet.

Yeah me. Been in the first one but lost everything else. What's up? Can you post a screencap?

yep

send $200 to my PayPal and I'll personally make everybody stop, I am a big leader of the Sup Forums community.