big azn tittys

scan code

how old is she?

Old enough to be a whore

mashableex

bump

c.janetan

cute ass asian chick, always horny.

Send some nudes to [email protected] please. I really want to be friends with this guy.

Bump

scan code ffs

blacksabbathy

Wouldn't say easy, but definitely doable. Fucking craves attention, and willing to show a lot for it. Never got more than a few underwear pics before I got blocked, but I handled it like shit.

PS: She's pretty hot.

Well post them?

Syd344

Fuck off I worked for them. Also she unblocked me before (attention craving bitch once again) so I'd rather not compromise myself.

Dude post them or we tell her who you are.

lol faggot

melissaflee

shes dumb as rocks but has huge adian tits

Ms.padna

Ashley_Hed

She is a 19 years old girl from the US, she is into farts and stuff like that.

Bad move man.

account is inactive

You don't know who I am.

scan code for group

The guy to whom you sent underwear picss, that you blocked and then unblocked.
Done.

We know that she sent you underwear pics in the past...

WTF do you guys say to them when you add them and they ask who the fuck you are?

Usually I say, "i found you on my contact list" or something like that. And then try and talk with em

Angel_028

Nude ninjas, how do you begin kik-ing with these sluts? If they say "Who are you" do you say "Some guy on Sup Forums?"

I'd bet my fucking dick on the fact that that's nothing unusual for her. However, the actual pics (that she WOULD get if I posted them), she could trace back.

You ain't getting shit from me. Go work, you can probably get more than me.

someguyjoel add me for free nudes send me your nudes guys or girls mainly girls though

Lol and that shit works?

If you're lucky

taliajadeh

Got some good convo/wins to post?

Actually, you guys trying to rat me out increase my chances to get unblocked soon, as she'll ask if it was me with no way to be sure. Thanks Sup Forumsros

Not recent. Had a full gallery of hundreds when I was 17. Deleted them all when I was an adult and didn't want to get in trouble for CP

Anyone get any wins yet?

So no bitch youre currently texting?

Not yet. Was out of it while I had a girlfriend for a few months. Gonna get back into it for the summer

>Sup Forumsro

I see. Good luck then Sup Forumsro