I h8 bigots

i h8 bigots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2OxWVAKcdso
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

by hating bigots for being bigots are you not to a bigot

cry moar faggot

Those people don't understand the irony.

Shhh don't give him replies and let this 404

>you cannot be tolerant unless you tolerate intolerance
the ever evolving Catch 22 of repulicunt discourse.

I have great words, I have the best words, nobody out here can say words as good as I can.

Will there be a presidential assassinaion in HD

true, he knows words. You better vote Trump, or else you'd be getting a president that doesn't know words.

You're a bigot

Keep Sup Forums on Sup Forums faggots.

i'm not voting trump because i'm not american

Exactly the type of people who believe in what the Op's bait says can't grasp that simple concept.
Instead they generalize a select group, ie Trump
supporters and assume all of them are racist and agree with everything Trump says.
Irony is a beautiful thing.

Amen

Hill-Bill 2016: The Re-Clintoning

Needing to suppress opposing viewpoints is intolerance m8

Fun nigger facts no9876: blacks make up 8% of the US population but are responsible for 50% of US homicide
Fun nigger facts no 9877: 90% of hate crimes are black on white violence
Source: FBI uniform crime report

Fuck off Hillary shill!

nah, your mom hangs out on Sup Forums

Wow u sure got em there

iFunny fag
o shit whaddup

Name one just one bigoted thing he has said and post a source. If you fail to do this then you are the cornflaked iq bigot

>Needing to suppress opposing viewpoints is intolerance m8
hating bigots is not "suppressing opposing viewpoints", and not tolerating intolerance is not intolerant.

being against violence, but defending yourself when attacked, doesn't invalidate being against violence either.

and you're an idiot.

Funny how bernouts keep getting filmed physically attacking people with opposing viewpoints. Some people are just so intolerant.

Good thing they hate Hillary more than they hate Trump, since her crony politics bought this election in '08 and are staying home on election day. Democratic voter turnout is the lowest it's been in 20+ years while Republican turnout is breaking records.

Not the other guy. But oppressing an oppressor is oppression. So no you're the idiot.

PLEASE HELP WITH WRECKING THESE FLUFFY FAGGETS

enjoy having to elect the least worst for your presidentials, USA
it'll be either trump or hillary
nice choice, both are dumb and evil as fuck

It's funny how you're ALL NIGGERS
Stop breeding faggots, America's great NEET tumor.

>thinking cornflakes can take an IQ test
>test must be racist

agreed

>uses UKIP colours
>literally just what

>oppressing an oppressor is oppression
so, if I oppress you and you somehow manage to make me stop oppressing you, then you're oppressing me from oppressing you and thus you've become an oppressor?

wow man, scary perspectives. That means we oppressed Hitler, when we stopped him from taking Europe and wiping out Jews.

how rude of us.

>nigger in denial

kek

Whatever your justification is, it isn't good enough. You have no right to demand that people conform to your system of morals, or that anyone who doesn't share your ethics shouldn't be permitted to speak. You SJWs are really no different from religious zealots, blinded by your own ideological fervor.

I MADE THAT!!!

No, seriously, i did

here's the original

why did you use UKIP colours?

wait, ignore

>Yfw Trump comes out in favor of legal weed because free market, fuck the Feds, and fuck dirty beaner cartels and their ditchweed
America's gonna be made great again whether you like it or not hillbots. We didn't want you in '08, '12, and definitely not in '16. Enjoy those 2000 convictions of treason.

LIKE WAKE UP PEOPLE OK?!?!
Trump R going 2 makes murica many grate again, fuck mexniggers moosloms an' shit

Why do you hate yourself user?

I just changed it to Trump because their ideals are virtually identical (All our woes are because of foreigners. Kick them out and the country will automatically fix itself)

get the hell outta here then faggot

fuck I posted this and didn't notice the pepe by his knee.

Haha faggot
>#MAGA!

UKIP is anti illegal immigrants, and pro border control, there's no mention of removing foreigners for no reason.

Not to mention, with the UK voting on leaving the EU pretty soon, it's sounding like the populous doesn't want refugees either

...and you lv faggots.

alright, gotcha.

Biggit

The wall ain't for the spics, it's for the drugs the spics mule over the border m8. And to keep "us factories" on the border from bussing illegals back and forth instead of hiring Americans for that made in America stamp.

>You have no right to demand that people conform to your system of morals
who have I asked to do that? Strawman.
>anyone who doesn't share your ethics shouldn't be permitted to speak
who have I denied the right to speak? Strawman.
>SJW
talking point, means shit all.

go back to smoking weed liberalfag

There's only two things I hate in this world.

1. People who are intolerable of others opinions.
2. Trump supporters

Thankyou for personifying my lapse in concentration.

ah! so yo aint americunt?

>UKIP is anti illegal immigrants, and pro border control, there's no mention of removing foreigners for no reason.

You honestly believe that UKIP won't deport the foreigners by the busload if they ever got into power?

that's cute

The sleeping giant is waking up. The Brits won't be britcucked anymore. Maybe airstrip one will stop using 1984 as a manual of governance.

>says he hates bigots.
>actually just hates america.

You forgot intolerant mudslimes, faggot

So you hate yourself?

If you don't believe "hate" speech should be permitted, then my argument isn't a strawman, which from your posts, is clearly implied. Don't restructure your argument so you can claim a strawman.

Holy shit, you are all american idiots that live in a nation controled by the media, just realizing it now
youtube.com/watch?v=2OxWVAKcdso

>deporting immigrant criminals that not only refuse to integrate but want you to change your society to be in line with the shithole they came from
>a bad thing
Go back to your sharia law zone Nigel, Hamid needs your son as a "dancing boy" again.

You realise that would have to pass parliament first, and UKIP would never win by enough of a landslide to deport all foreigners, we'd lose too many doctors and it would be gg, they aren't stupid.

You mean like france, italy, germany, the uk, etc...

I hate my ancestors for their oppressive ways

>they aren't stupid.
Yes, they are

Cause Shillary is a better option huh, Mr. Dumbocrat.

This post, coupled with that image, is the biggest example of a total idiot thinking he's smart and well-informed that I've ever seen

In what way were your ancestors oppressive?

No no, the stupid people vote for labour, this is where you're wrong.
UKIP has a tainted bad record because of some racist party members which were promptly ejected.

Actually she is. I never even liked Hillary, but at least she's a politician with some forms of experience. If Trump gets in, he's either going to make the dumbest decisions of the 21st century or get pushed around by Congress, which is exactly what the current situation is with Obama. Either way, bad fucking idea.

ipso facto you are a bigot yourself op.

Obama had no experience beyond being a community organizer and everyone was riding his cock like it was gold. Trump will be better than Obama.

I have the freedom to interpretate the song in anyway i want, i know that greenday is made up by stoners and liberals, but just looking at their song you can see that americans are stupid. You guys just follow the media and are alienated as fuck, trump is a great guy, and only the stupid mass cant see this. Yes, i am a greenday fan, fuck it, might sound contradictory, but just isnt

Need link.

I'm white so they invented slavery and racism

>If you don't believe "hate" speech should be permitted, then my argument isn't a strawman
I never wrote anything about not permitting hate speech. Strawman, again.
>Don't restructure your argument so you can claim a strawman.
he wrote, after accusing me of writing shit I never wrote.

nice debate we're having, to bad I ain't part of it.

>Trump in favor of free market
He has actually stated that he is in favor of high government regulations, tariffs, taxing weathly, health care plan similar to obamacare, etc.

>you guys just follow the media and are alienated as fuck
Hey, America's not the place where people are given warnings by the police to stop with their "hate speech" when they speak out against recent terror attacks. So don't talk like you're safe from the liberals either.

Then clarify your position if my inference was incorrect. This isn't a debate because you keep deflecting with inapplicable fallacies.

Hillary supporter here, get fucked Trumpfags

>yfw you realize Trump is rusing you too

He's a bigot for banning ALL Muslim immigration, including refugees, which flies directly in the face of over 200 years of America's growth through the immigration of oppressed peoples elsewhere. Like the 'No Irish need apply' signs of the late 1800s, he chooses to judge based on a single common characteristic. That's textbook bigotry.

Trump and his supporters are socially liberal jackass

Were just fiscally conservative...

Essentially 65% of the republican votes this year are libertarians ya fuckin classical bullshit retard

Kill Yourself

I see whachodidther.

You are really filling in the gaps for Trump. He has indicated some things you listed, but never completed it to a full idea. The Bernie side is spot on though.

never heard a legit argument against this guy outside of DAS RACIS or SMALL LOAN OF A MILLIONS DOLLARS!!1!

Actually the dutch and jewish merchants were the first to bring slaves to the British colonies.

In fact, the right to own slaves as property was argued successfully by an African slave owner after his property attempted to leave bondage, setting the precedent for slavery in the new England colonies, therefore subsequent colonial charters and eventually state constitutions after the revolution.

And the slaves themselves were bought from African coastal kingdoms who got their stock from opportunistic wars with inland kingdoms.

>whites
>responsible for slavery
It's 2016 guys, this meme needs to die.

>cry more faggot

>Then clarify your position if my inference was incorrect
my position? That tolerance does not constitute tolerating everything. It was really that simple from the beginning.

you just insisted on complicating and constructing shit.

Well played, sir.

But for anyone actually interested, few whites actually owned slaves. Many worked on plantations, many had small farms, but very few are directly to blame for slavery. At the height of slavery, only about 5% of whites owned slaves. So there's a high probability if you're white and reading this that you are not the direct descendent of someone who owned slaves.

Also it's worth noting that, of the 10 to 15 million Africans who were transplanted to the New World, no more than 6 percent—around 400,000—went to the Northern Hemisphere. Almost all of them went to South America, but you don't see your teachers giving Mexico and Peru a hard time, do you?

Throughout history, Arabs, Jews and, yes, black Africans owned slaves.

Fortunately, for blacks, slavery has turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Honestly, without slavery, their race would still be wearing loin cloths and bathing in a river and none of this tumblr race-baiting b.s. would ever come into play.

So, in reality, white slave owners in the U.S. have damned white people hundreds of times over that which they have done to blacks.

No it doesn't. In fact, setting immigration policies is a power granted the executive branch and we've barred immigration from certain geographic and national regions repeatedly.

Your grade school understanding of US history is wrong m8

Or you could read his stances clearly stated on his website.
>renegotiate trade deals that have destroyed domestic manufacturing
>tariffs being a bad thing
>implyong removing corporate loopholes. Subsidies, and negative tax rates is a bad thing.
>implying his healthcare solution doesn't fix the shitheap that is Obamacare
MAGA

Assuming that you're an American with a dog in this fight, are you truly comfortable with the idea of electing an open bigot?
Are you sure that he would confine his actions to 'blocking new immigration' and 'investigatign the muslims already here'?

Are you sure he won't use Cruz' idea of patrolling Muslim communities with hired security or the military on our native soil?

Are you sure he won't expand his bigotry to other groups?

I'm not, so I have to vote against him.