•Below 200 lb's(130 for women)
•Have no mental or physical illness
•Christian

Hey thats me :3

You can't tell me what to do faggot

>christian
>have no mental illness
pick one faggot

Mods please remove these shitskins from my thread.

>christian
>have no mental illness

That´s a contradiction

>anime
>the Japanese are none of that
I get you're probably being a little silly, but I'm sure, more than 100% positive that there are underlying truths to what you say. and the fact that you desire this list to be a set way of life for people to strive and achieve to, and post Japanese oriented crap, reeally shows how stupid and cherry picked you like to be. you need to accept reality. or die. please die though.

>European
>uses imperial instead of metric
>Christian
>no mental illness

shittybait.jpg

Japanese are honorary whites.

green eyes and atheist, but everything else fits...

the only thing wanted to be in this list is being 6" tall. I don´t care about being white or european.
PS: I´m hispanic

Can I have brown hair and brown eyes, oh great wise one?

Spain is in Europe bruv

HEIL ...

>religious
>no mental illness

gg bois

>no mental illness
>christian

believing in talking snakes, dragons, men living in whales, a man made of dirt, and zombies ironically is sure sign of a mental illness, also clinging to shit a dictator said was his preferred human aesthetics, still actually believing that propaganda in the year 2016, and using it to boost your low self esteem is surely sign of some mental illness.

Find a hobby and grow out of your belief in fairy tails.

white skin black hair green eyes
190 cm
European
82 kg
100% able bodied
atheist
and fuck ur beliefs

Latam I mean

Brown eyes, but otherwise match qualifications. I'm posting here.

question
how can u be a christian and have no mental illnesses?

If I'm half Japanese and half European can I post in this thread?

>I don't meet the requirements but I'm still posting in a thread meant only for glorious Aryans

If we could figure out how to convert shitskin asspain to energy we would never need oil again
Yes.

Mashiro is from England in the anime, just throwing it out there hehe

>European heritage
>Christian

Because that mental illness was not invented in middle east?

Hitler didn't have either of those, so I'm taking my German heritage with me into this Ariyan only chat.

@OP - You're probably some obese piece of shit that can't even see his own cock beyond his massive gut. Kill yourself.

post a photo of yourself, glorious aryan...

>darkest that brown hair can get
>white af
>6'1
>220 lb
Close enough : ^)

me irl

Oh yeah and I have green brown eyes and I'm agnostic.

Still close enough tho : ^)

OH YEAH?! WELL AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN, YOU DIRTY ROTTEN LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT, BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME, AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP AND INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS IN A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES, BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS, AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS.

180 @ 6'
>Posting pictures of yourself on the internet
shiggy

I have brown hair and brown eyes, but have German heritage. I also look like an emo fag from 2005. Can I still post in here? Or is fake OP gonna deny access.

>not Christian
Pretty damn close though

i am african whit black hair and black eyes. Can i still post?

you´re not aryan here till you prove you´re one

OP likes black dick, so yeah.

Did you mean > 6' ??
add "can't do math" to your list then

>Implying the perfect aryan is christian

Just glad there was no age requirement

kekekek

> Grey eyes
> Christian
Nice contradiction, Mr. "I want to be Aryan"

reporting in

also anime is worse than terrorism

Don't forget, OP stated Japanesd as honorary Aryans. He's basically a traitor.

Native American
Brown
Brown
5'11"
195lbs
All good
lol Imaginary friends are for children

Agreed

oy vey wow you are gay

Black
6"4´
well fit
nice hair
82 kg
I´m not christian so Im not mentaly ill

less than 6 feet tall?

depends on your country

>black
>not christian
that is good to know, don't want you in my white heaven

I´m 1.74m and I´m tall in my country

The Christian belief-system is gay and dumb, kinda' like your moral-standards, now, sit on the floor and beg for daddy

I bet you that I´m better than you and your imaginary friends

The sad thing is we know this "Aryan" has fapped to hentai, and we all know japs aren't Aryan. Do your parents regret not aborting their faggot son?

Open end of arrow = greater than

>White/pure European heritage
Yes
>Blond hair
Kind of, had white hair as a kind, now it's grey blonde.
>Blue/Grey eyes
Yes
>< 6'
Well, I'm 190 (6'3''), so it's actually >6', so I don't qualify here.
>Below 200 lb's(130 for women)
Yes
>Have no mental or physical illness
Yes
>Christian
Technically, practically I don't give a fuck about that.

Well fuck, so I'm too tall to post here, posting anyway.

Hey, its cool. I like graydon squares. I was just kidding. I thought maybe you might be Muslim or something. if you're straight up athiest or nihilist, than we cool.

Its cinco de mayo viva la mexico wedos

They're one of the only non-degenerate countries left, stood by the Nazi's until the end, and gave us anime. They may not be white in color, but their souls are white.
>Fapping to 3DPD
>ever
Disgusting.

They still don't have blode hair or blue eyes. Stop making excuses. The Japaense have done a ton of shit that is dishonorable. The fact that you think otherwise means you're not a real Aryan. Please leave my Aryan only chat.

The Japanese are a superior race senpai, maybe not as superior as pure Aryans, but they should still be recognized.

This is actually literally me wtf

I'd rather Americans over the Japanese. America has much more fight for it's country. I salute Americans despite not even being one. Thinking that the Japs rank higher just because they made your favourite cartoon isn't a valid excuse you otaku.

>Implying American niggers > Japanese

I'd rather praise a nigger who would die for his country than praise a Nip for dying for his country via suicide.

But seriously sauce on what anime she's from

Leave.
sakurasou no pet na kanojo

She's from The Pet Girl Of Sakuraosu.

You're the one who should leave otaku scum. You literally only want to save Japan because you like their cartoons and think with your dick. Use your head, your heritage would shame you.

Straight not required hell yea I'm in.

/manlet/ general

japanese jamaican here
where all the white women at