How do you feel about this Sup Forums...

How do you feel about this Sup Forums? This whore has been "working" for 4 and a half hours and has made over $850 and counting. Vent, rage or even defend her, I just want to see what other people think this.

She's a slut, but she's making a lot more money than me, so she's smart fit doing it.

She's a cam girl, no dignity.

Fuck money if I would have to dildo myself 24/7 for 60 yearold guys

that's rare.

There are some pretty good looking whores that get absolutely nothing.

It's kind of sad because alot of these whores get paid for this crap and then think they can make a living off of it and it ends up being a waste of time.

She's 20 & also studying journalism :) This could affect her career

cam whores make next to nothing compared to twitch whores

Even this girl?

I don't see a problem with it. Sex is a commodity. She sells it. If the demand is this high for her to make this amount of money, it's just business.

Yes, at cost of dignity and possibly career :)

only if you puritan faggots let it. "Losing dignity" is laughable if you've ever left the basement and talked to someone who has sold sex before, and "losing career" is only because you spurg lords decided that sex is something to be ashamed of.

Women sure have it hard huh? Good thing we have feminism.

You dumb nigger, so if a national news broadcaster finds out she did this, you'd think they'd employ her? Fucking idiot

camming is legit work for guys, a bit less so for girls bc they can just fake it.

you're the idiot, retard.
exactly

Lmao exactly especially with the fucking ohmibod these days, bitches overreact like fuck

more proof that being a girl is playing life on easy mode

Trap it up, user. You can make it big too.

Kek

hahaha looking at all the money coming in. What kind of dweebs tip these slags? :D

Have you not been in real life before? Sex tape is like the #1 publicity you can get.

I'm actually a male cam model on CB. I make anywhere from 100-300 for a couple hour show. Feels bad that I can't cum multiple times or use "ohmibod." I see every day multiple girls on there making $500+ like no problem.

Oh and I also have a full time job, camming for me is just side income. Don't give a fuck about anyone finding out as it really doesn't matter as much as you'd think.

Fucking pathetic people

Model name?

Eh I'd rather not share on Sup Forums specifically because I've been here long enough to know better than that. I'll give you a couple hints. I'm straight, typically on the top row of the male cammers, and if you read my bio there is a subtle Sup Forums reference.

4 and a half hours is a long time to masturbate, I'm not even mad, that's impressive

That's b8

Lol really? Top male performer?

She's a girl who's overeeacting with the shitty ohmibod.

Look at this whore complains about here getting money. Sits at home on chaturbate and Sup Forums making no money and no pussy

It's really not b8, like I said I don't want to give myself away on here not for reasons of being found out, but for reasons of being harassed and trolled.

And yep, anywhere from 300-700 viewers on an average show (that's high for a solo guy).

Lol u jerk off mainly for guys though :p

I used to care about that, but not anymore. I don't have to see them and I never pretend to be gay or flirt with them.

I spend hours jerking off every day already so I might as well make some extra money. Although some days I just don't feel like getting on there, I have to be in the right mental state.

This fine upstanding young woman embodies the American entrepreneurial spirit.

I feel sorry for the sad fucks throwing money at her though.

I'm jelly I can't do the same but oh well, I'll earn more in a normal job than she ever will doing this

That's b8

True :)

Yeah they're fucking pathetic

Bro she's making probably 30k+ a month. If she is smart and saves/invest in any way she can be set by the time she's 30 and has to retire anyway.