If you ever feel bad about yourself, type (Your name) the hedgehog into google images and look at the results...

If you ever feel bad about yourself, type (Your name) the hedgehog into google images and look at the results. Feel free to post them here.

Gay

Dear god they were all Shadow OCs

Don't make fun of my Sanic OC, faggots

>mfw my name is Sonic

have fun drinking those video games Anthony

kek

This shit is just makin me feel confused, m8

Full Name Mike the Hedgehog
Current Age 16
Gender Male
Location emerald coast
Class Antihero
Main Weapon(s) Spike Gloves
Element(s) ?
Family and Relations
Bernard the Hedgehog (Father), Sally the Hedgehog (Mother), Max the Hedgehog (Brother), Zoe the Hedgehog (Sister)
Mike the Hedgehog, or just Mike, is an anthropomorphic hedgehog in the Sonic Series of games. He has a good heart but his power was exploited by Dr. Eggman for evil usage, therefor he is Eggman's servant and Sonic's enemy.

Personality

He is comparable to Sabertooth in many ways. He is willing to serve his master (or blackmailer in Mike's case) and will not stop until he fulfills his task. He has a golden and pure heart, but unlike Sabertooth, he is unwilling to his master's intentions. Sabertooth is would do horrible deeds on his own, unlike Mike.

This was the first result. I don't know how to feel about myself now.

Says sorry "alot"

More cringy than the hedgehog, type (your name) the killer into google images, reffering go the shity creepypasta, post results

Ok... not really sure how I'm meant to feel about this one?

I mean I'm the one hand he looks pretty cool in my opinion but he seemed to have a rather effeminate look. Sooo... Yeah.

mfw my name is actually Coldsteel

Sigh

Are those very ripped jeans, or fishnets?

The horror

The horror.

Please kill with fire thank you

I'd venture to say a combination of the two.

What the fuck