What does Sup Forums think of the pull out method? Anyone here primary go with this form of bc?

What does Sup Forums think of the pull out method? Anyone here primary go with this form of bc?

been stressing lately because my gf is late on her period.

you know what they call people who use this method?

Parents.

if shes already preg ... no need to pull out now

This.

I successfully used that method for 6 sexually active years and about 55 different partners.
2 times I came in a girl not on bc.
2 time wound up with a baby.

Tl:dr timing is everything

>ruins it when you want to the least
>doesn't even work

i've been pulling out for twenty years, only one trip to the fetus dumpster.

works fine if you know when to pull out.

cheapest method if you don't get her prego.
We used to pull out with my gf whan we had no condoms left. Never ogt her prego, but still woried as shit until she got her period.

Not worth it. pull on a condom or get her to take the pill. Less stress, and cumming inside is just great.

Always used pull out method, got one girl preggo but she miscarried, so I'd say it's only semi-effective

Pulling out works IF you pull out the MOMENT you feel yourself about to cum. DO NOT wait... DO NOT think you can go a little longer, pull your cock out and jerk that shit AWAY from her pussy. DO NOT get ANYTHING on her cunt or you WILL become a father.

my father taught me about the pull-out method. he says he only uses that method, because mom is allergic against latex and the pill causes some women issues.
I have five siblings.

Always kept it covered, unless I was in a committed relationship.
Only pulled out when I knew they were on the pill. Yep, I was Xtra careful.

No kids till I wanted 1 & never caught anything I couldn't get rid of with a comb n shampoo

Dear god, do some fucking sex-ed you dumb turd

The "pullout" method is in no way a contraceptive. Your cock leaks spermy jizz the whole time, you don't need to cum to get her pregnant, buy some fucking condoms or get tied

The key is to pull out and jerk yourself

/thread

how the fuck can you not afford condoms

Used to use this. Would totally recommend - I love being a dad.

It feels better with a condom anyway

I always pull out of your girlfriend, op.

To be safe with pulling out, you should take at least 15-20 mins to cum, and you should have pretty good control over it. Jerk off at least once a day,take at least 20 or 30 mins each time. Do kegels when you take a piss, if you don't know what they are, google faggot. Combine these, and you'll be fast on your way to semi-reliably not getting girls pregnant. If, for some reason, your faggot ass fucks up, plan B is an option. It's cheap, and it works.

I didn't say we couldn't afford them. I say when we didn't have any more left.
I'm not going across town just for some fuck.
And she's on the pill now, so everything is fine.

>when we had no condoms left

maybe they fuck like rabbits dipshit. reading comprehension i'm guessing is not a great strength?

Me and my girlfriend could fuck up to 5 times in a night. Being 18 and poor leaves no money for condoms

>relies on pull out method
>gf is late

Let me be the first to congratulate you on being a dad!

I should have pulled out of your mom OP. I created a retard

>Pull out as birth control.
You realize this is one of the worst birth control methods, right?

it sure beats using a condom.

ex-gf used to have a coil birth control thing, could nut in her all i liked and there was never the worry of pregnancy. those were the days.

>What does Sup Forums think of the pull out method?
There's a name for girls who use this method.
Mummy.

lol