S/fur thread

s/fur thread
I want pictures, pictures of Renamon edition

but there is much more cool stuff around....

I have a fridge at the hotel. Just no containers or baggies. And I refuse to buy more.

Anyone have a link to Hetty Day 4?
All I can find is up to pg 13 or something and it's like 50+ pages.
I tried E621 or whatever it's called but all the ones there are censored. (Who the fuck censors nipples?)
1-3 I can give links to as well as 5. But 4 seems to elude me...

Afternoon guys

I'm trying to get a folder going

You all thought you had defeated me.

Well then...

G E M I N I

hallooo

Who the fuck are you, newfaggot?

penis

that is something, you dont need to by extra stuff, also there allways is
>pic related

dont know there are some more idears that you could try but you dont sound to enthusiastic about cooking :p dont know...

shit thats hot
moar

Oh, that chick again.

Stumpy

Pancakes? What kind of time do you think I HAVE in the morning?

best to build an folder for an specific topic still is E621 and R34 and some other direct furry-chans, but i will post some i guess

The first thing I saw was that trident thing and now I want to play kingdom hearts.

It's more fun to download them from threads like this, although boorus do come in handy

Saying that in a good way or a bad way?

Hi

Yo. That anthro. What's the name of it. I totally forgot

Your effort is appreciated

Hey

Neutral at this point.
It's not inherently bad, but it is pretty quick for reposting a folder.

Serial I think.

pancakes dont need to be some breakfast stuff if you add onions bacon and some vegi and spices and dont make an suggary ground-batteryou can eat them nearly every time of the day, i also smoked them with some pulled pork 1 time and they were fucking tasty

How was your day, you?

Ah, my bad then, I'll stick away from my own commissions for a bit.

**SERGAL
Mother fucking autocorrect.

Day was ok, but I'm still super pissed at myself..
You?

You shouldn't be. At least, I don't think you should be.

Had my last final today. That was about it.

But I'm glad your day was okay.

I dunno...
How'd it go?

That is a sergal.

I am against having wasted foodstuffs at the end of a trip. I'm only here 'til Thursday unless more shit breaks.

Minimum due diligence is just shuffling the order if you really want to post so soon (like if someone asks to see).
Normally I'd limit myself to once a week, but more-original things like you've got are okay with a shorter cooldown.
You do you. I'm just particular about that "I JUST saw/read/played this!" feeling.

I feel like it went really well. It's nice to have things done for the semester.

Are you starting to get excited at all?

That's awesome, congrats!

I'm just stressed about the whole thing honestly.

Thanks man, it doesn't matter but by the time we're together I'll know for sure.

I can understand the stress. If there's something I can do to alleviate that stress I'll do everything I can. I hope that by the time we're celebrating, any sort of stress will just be gone and we can have fun

butts

Meh wallpaper.

understandable, still its a point of thinking outside of the box with some basic ingredient i can cook for about 10-20 diff. dishes without waisting stuff, morelikely its a thing of practise i guess just wanted to provide some idears, its still up to you what you do with it i guess