What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouarzazate_Solar_Power_Station
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

monkeys that should stay in fucking Maghreb because they almost act like humans when they'r there.

Arab part of Africa

They deeply hate us but they're all here or ready to come

The destruction of Western civilization

>1st post is a butthurt frong
ahahahh expected that
no we dont

Fuck off and don't even think about leaving your country.

Not you Tunisie, actually you're the best state of north Africa and your people here are the most reasonable of all the non-euro immigrants. I'm talking about lybics and proper moroccan maghribi.

but i already went to france at least 12 times

nah we arent we are a shithole desu and moroniggers are surpassing us , also i thought libyans dont immigrant to italy tho yeah they hate you

They hate us because their ''leaders'' persuaded them that we're the origin of their disgraces instead of their stupid tribal rivalries and warfares.

100 years ago we had sum wars in morocco
my grandpa was in artillery there

Moroccans have literally no reason to hate Italy why would we possibly hate you

Don't all Maghrebis hate Europe by defualt as colonizers and oppressors?

Mauritania : Slavery
South Morocco : Literally nothing
Morocco : The two faced country
Algeria : Muh oil and dictatorship
Tunisia : Please stay tourists
Lybia : ayy lmao
Egypt : Too calm right now

>100 years ago
>my grandpa was in artillery

how old was your mother when she had you?

Marocco pounds Oil countries' boipûccies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouarzazate_Solar_Power_Station

The only country to have gone through brutal colonization here is Algeria
We did fight but it wasn't that bad, France gave us independence and relations remained amicable

Some months ago a famous magrebi imam here (not really moroccan he's Mauritani but married a maghribi woman and is currently representer of some maghribi expat associations) in northwest Italy said that our land is an ''evil disgrace inhabited by sinners'' and ''our women will drink molten gold''.

CIA intervention and destabilization

I mean he's a fucking imam
Literally who takes them seriously?

literally all muh heritage teenage arab faggots all over europe

Some dudes migrated there from Saudi Arabia in the 11th century and founded all those countries but they are assholes and have refused to leave, abused the locals and caused all kinds of shit for Europeans since then.

lol wtf this so wrong

Almost one third of ''your'' second/third generation people.

It's sad to se young people born and grown here being more extremists than their parents/grandparents

Truu
But the original post was talking about how Moroccans hate Tunisia which is (at least over here) not true at all

Just sand and moors

Here too

lol
People long for the days Morocco was a french/spanish colony, old people when comparing those times with what we have now say that the quality of local government administration and infrastructure was far better back then

You better vote Marine quick Frenchie, this is your last chance.
If you miss it, you know I'll bring the rest of my family.

They make pastries

I have absolutely no idea what happens in Mauritania

thicc happens

What's in them?

>live in a country where food is scarce
>decide obesity, a conditition caused and maintained by persistent overeating, is beautiful

Maybe we should exile all obese women in the west to Mauritania.

A wastelmand inhabited by goat fucker non humans, we should nuke it. Morocco you should be spared until all the French leave tho

THIS
H
I
S

Loys is that you

Libya had oil, so it was destroyed and stolen by US

melilla yaaaaa no es melillaaaa
melilla eeees un matadeeeeroooo

>A wastelmand
A wasteland
>Morocco you should
Morocco should

My bad, i'm very tired

Women like this are produced

I always assume the coastal areas of Tunisia and Algeria are very first world and secular but Sup Forums would have me think otherwise. Can any Maghrebis chime in?

Nothing, half of the french magreb is in France, Belgium and Quebec

Spain supports the world's stupidest insurgency there, Morocco and Algeria have had bad blood for a long time over completely retarded reasons, not very many people in Morocco are actually Arabs, there are two Spanish enclave cities there that are major gateways for illegal immigrants and refugees.

where my knee grows at

Cute men and racism

>south morocco
>morocco
I lost my shit a lybia stabbing itself

No dairy industry