All hail holy quads

QUADS HAS SPOKEN

Take em down Sup Forums!

I will obey almighty quads

What the fuck is that font you sissy cunt

But that COD4 remastered tho

will obey.

Dislike placed for the almighty quads lord

ngl I'm okay with the remaster but fuck this space shit.

They should have just put out a trailer for the remaster then fucked off for another year.

This

Just dont think of it as another cod game. The franchise had to end eventually, and it looks like a fucking cool space shooter.

A shitty Samsung font, I think it was called Cooky Dreams or something like that. Had a Samsung phone some years ago.

OP here. I know im all for cod4 but im not for that gay space shit. It's like Destiny or halo. Plus im not paying $80 for it because I would only play cod4 and it only has 10 maps. Activision is going to find a way to fuck cod4 still somehow

Agreed, absolutely.
For me, Black Ops was the last good COD.

>Meanwhile waiting for the new Battlefield

This game actually looks cool so fuck you guys. im buying it and so are all of you, dont lie and say you're not. This cod will probably have the largest sales numbers to date because the game continues to become more popular. nothing is going to change stop being faggots.
-xxvaperz

cod4 re wont be sold seperately

My god..you're right

To be fair I thought Blops 2 and 3 were far from the worst CODs. It's dumbass future shit but it's not COD Ghosts.

Glad IW have realized COD4 is the best they've ever been but why tack it onto the end of the same shit we've been fed for the past few years?

Wouldn't surprise me. They know the new one won't sell.

>New CoD comes out
>"Oh my fucking God, this is the same recycled bullshit over and over!"
>Remastered CoD 4
>"Finally they decide to make something good!"

Tomorrow battlefield 5 reveal.
I'm pumped after that horseshit hardline they released

ghosts was ok...

This ^

>thinking you're cool because you can press f12

With honor quads lord

I remember when i first learned about inspect element

Battlefield 5 will save us

I forgot Hardline was even a thing.

you know i didn't do that shit right? fucking tryhards

Yes its bait, but i'm also half serious. This game does kinda look cool.

wtf cod? get back to modwar stuff or fucking ww2. there's tons of ww2 crap they could explore if they didn't rehash the same fucking thing over and over.

I know. Those bastards

Holy shit this makes sense - you get a cool new game and in addition to that you even get a nice remake of a good cod.

Comic sansung