Hey guys, I'm having a little bit of a moral dilemma...

Hey guys, I'm having a little bit of a moral dilemma, that I believe has relevance to current events going on today - namely North Carolina and HB2.

I'm a transgender female. I was born in a man's body but identify as a female. I don't believe in conforming to sexist expectations as to what society believes are female qualities and I love the body I was born with. I would never mutilate myself to meet societal expectactions. So even though I'm objectively female, I have stereotypical "masculine" qualities (scruffy beard, beer belly, etc.).

Being a woman I of course believe I should go into the female bathroom, and do, but I'm morally questioning myself because all of the religious nut jobs and Trump tards. Mainly because I do enjoy masturbation in the privacy of a stall, it's just a fetish but harmless and legal because no one can see or hear me doing it. I'm totally within my legal rights to do this obviously...but all this talk of "oh my wife and daughter will be subjected blah blah" from all of these conservative psychopaths is making me question myself. Can anyone else relate?

Uh ok?
That was random...

>according to my calculations
>YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID
i couldn't deliver the message any clearer, pansy fairy-faggot

Oh you're a bigot lol

i also have this problem, i'm transfinancial.

i was born to poor parents but identify as rich.

the world needs to recognize this problem and pay me.

That isn't a real thing sooo...

that's what we say about you.

Speak for yourself please, user.

You're mentally sick; you were born a man and will always remain a man. You should stay in the male bathroom for the safety, security as comfort of genuine women.
Before you call someone a bigot, I'm defended the majority of the US's population from being forced to have men in their restrooms, you want to make them uncomfortable for your own comfort.
Fuck off back to /soc/ where the rest of your kind are.

We'll yea, but the US government...and the world...disagrees with you

>I am right simply because of the amount of people who believe the same things I do.
Sounds like religious people.

Oh you're confused...I'm female, not male...that's why I go into the female bathroom.

Oh no, because my situation...and laws, are backed by science, not faith.

you are retarded, do you no understand what a joke is or bait?

Do you have a penis and x and y chromosomes?

No you're not. you're deluded and belong in an asylum.
Just like people that believe to be Napoleon

ARE YOU GAY?

>objectively female
>stereotypical "masculine" qualities (scruffy >beard, beer belly, etc.).
>conservative psychopaths

Honestly, kill yourself.

but you aren't a woman, you're a fruity ass fag

I, too, wish to be legally masturbating in the women's bathroom. I now adopt OP's position as my own. Born a male, identify as a gay female, use (really USE) women's bathrooms and dress and act cis/white for irony.

my god, you are LITERALLY the most IGNORANT AND ILLTERATE FUCK I have EVER seen browsing before What gives you the RIGHT ️️ to ask me what my gender is? MHMM? NOTHING THATS WHAT ️️️️️️️️️Since you're SOOOOOOO curious I'll have you know that I am a G E N D E R F L U I D I'm not gonna sit here ⬇️⬇️ and explain what that is to someone as IGNORANT as you, but I'm gonna tell you anyways ️ Being G E N D E R F L U I D means that I am both M A L E (cis scum) and F E M A L E ️️️️ I can swap ⬇️⬆️️⬅️ between these genders as I please️️️️️️️ You're ignorance is literally OOZING out GERMER

>breasts and vaginas are only believed to be female

This is why we laugh at you.

this is bait

How has nobody except and figured out that this thread is b8

So b8d

trans genders are not sane people and are a danger to themselves and others. they should not have rights, they should have a bullet put in their head

>i want born a man
>being a woman

ya no, you have a mental illness and need therapy

correct. if my wife or daughter were in the same bathroom as your gross fruity autistic ass jerking off i would put a fucking bullet in your head. just come to terms that youre a gay dude with a mental illness already and leave normal america alone.

Ffs all these morons who fall for the bait

Fuck off loser. I think I'll beat up a faggot/trans JUST because you made this thread op. ;)

well, you have come to the wrong place you mentally challenged shit. go back to tumblr

tl;dr

No one cares about you, so STFU.

>homosexual males might sexual assault females

Drumph plz

Nah you could still use them as cheap labor. Or for medicine tests.
I seriously have never understood the death penalty. There are so many constructive things you could do.

Wtf is with this drumpf shit. What the fuck Is that

ive never thought of it that way, thats pretty smart

why do you have to idendify as a women? the names, male and female are just place holders to help people determine your physical attributes and even your sex organs. why can't you just be you? why are you trying so hard to be something that people tell that you cant be when its just a place holder word?

I have the opposite problem, I'm a chick body but man inside. I also masturbate in the stalls.

holy shit, full house

are you a lesbian?

you fucking moron. im not saying homosexual males are going to sexually assault females. im saying i dont want my wife and daughter in the same room as OP's fucked up ass wanking his cock wishing it didnt exist.

I have much the same problem. Though 6'1", born male, pot-belly and beard, I identify as a black lesbian female. So when I grope a girl in the female bathroom and she squawks, is she homophobic, transphobic, or just racist? I am heading to Target to find out!

>I'd rather the faggot play with his dick in the bathroom with me

I'm not familiar with american law, but a toilet is still a public place, right? It's just as illegal to masturbate in a toilet as it is on a bus or in the middle of the street.

Fuck you if you're legit and not just bait...

you have a reasonable expectation of privacy in the bath room though

>people dont realize OP is playing a character so we will realize why some people dont want trannies in their bathroom

You can't legislate away the fact that you're a fucking weirdo. I can't and won't accept your pretend dilemma. You don't need your own weirdo bathroom, you need a lobotomy.

Not the same guy here, and dont get me wrong, im an open-minded guy here, but realistically and scientifically speaking, you are a male, you were born a male, with a dick, and everything else that makes you a male.

You can believe whatever you want, believe that you are female, or whatever, but that doesnt change the fact that you are a male, and no matter how much surgery you might take, that will never change.

As to this whole bathroom thing, this goes down 2 paths, the first is that you get your way, good right? You get what you want, you are comfortable, yadda yadda yadda, but, that also means that men who see themselves as men can lie about what they "identify" as, and thus get free access to female bathrooms for whatever reason they wanted to (for bad or good). So that could do more harm then good.

Your second path is you sacrifice your comfort and continue to use the male washrooms, you dont want it sure, but it also works out to be safer in the end, either option something is being sacrificed here, as well as comfort of yourself and those around you, at that point, you have to think of others instead of yourself.

Tell me about the time you went to the group social to get cookies

Yes, but people not seeing someone do illegal shit doesn't make it legal. The problem, in my opinion, is not men jerking off in a female toilet, it's men jerking off in toilets at all. My wife or daughter encountering a masturbating dude is just as bad as my son encountering one. Fuck, I don't want to see one either.

>Trans people surrounding every fasset of their lives around what bathroom they use
What else is new?

Go to the fucking women's restroom, no one fucking cares mentally ill faglord

you can do literally what ever the fuck you want when you have a reason expectation of privacy

thats literally the ruling on that legal term

Excellent plan comrade

PS, OP..
kill yourself

oh, I understand. I still think that's the source of the problem though.

Nice dubs

I agree. Look. I understand your moral dilemma. At this point, if you pass well, I don't really take any issue with it.

Same thing if I find a transman in a public bathroom. I really don't care.

Why? It's not my fucking business.

If the first thing that comes to mind when you identify as trans is if you can get into the right bathroom, you probably need to find better priorities, like ensuring more people accept you.

This is either shit bait or just a completely mentally fucked nutcase poster.
OP should drink bleach, I hear it helps wash cum downs

>implying he got laid

>Being a transsexual

Mentally ill fucktard.