There it is

There it is.

Circumference 50cm. Fifty-fucking-centimeters.

Does someone here really think that they could do shit to me in an actual street alteraction? Do you think you'd have the guts to open your mouth, or even to look anywhere but into the tips of your shoes when I grab your gf's ass and make a double flex? Yea right. You pencil necks will be there quietly sitting down swallowing your anger with your lower lip shaking. Me, on the other hand, I will do as I will. This is quaranteed by these arms with which I effortlessy move 45kg weights in the scott-bicep bench. They quarantee me the strength and the power you never could even imagine of.

Well, now you know where you stand you little rats :) I had to stop by and tell you how things work in the real life as many of you pretend to be tough and troll around in here. If you might bump into me at a bar, you'd better lay low and back the fuck up, even if I coped a feel with your lady without asking your permission. But don't worry, she'd love to have a real man for once ;)

U mad? It's ok. I am enjoying my life.

> reverse image search
> OP truly is a faggot

why such denial bro?

I would crush your trachea before you blinked. I would snap your elbows back, wrap my left knee around your neck, and cave your throat in.

filthy faggot

Fantasize all you want. I think we both know how it would go IRL

regards, OP

I'm not worried, I know you'll just be at the gay bar picking up twinks you faggot

*bang*
*thud*

Can't flimflam the zimzam.

Nigger.

what does all this muscles are used in a streetfight? if the tiniest blade can cut your flesh

>reverse image search
gtfo faggot

>>street alteraction

>quaranteed

>alteraction
>alt
>eraction
even subconsciously you're a faggot

You can beat me in a fight but atleast I don't look like a retarded ape, haha. Your bitch wants to fuck me, so gtfo kid.

Shut up Paul

Nice dubs user. You also just turned me gay. Not sure how I'm gonna break the news to my gf.

He would have several advantages though, such as superior strength, that makes it easier for him to deflect your blade, and superior body mass, which may prevent him going down too soon.

Tl;dr if you're a skinny faggot you would get fucked up anyway

have her join you in fucking him

You better break up with her, haha!! I'll take her tight pussy now.

>I conceal carry

Fuck you cuck. I'm 70 years old and would spray you with bear spray and then kick your nuts until they were in your throat. Then I'd take a leak on you. Biceps or not.

Alright user sounds good. She gets really annoying though always asking me to put it in her ass and bothering me at 10pm while I'm playing minecraft to swallow my seven for health purposes. You will have to constantly remind her vaginally sex for procreation only, she's so annoying.

What?

yes. i carry a 4 round - 410 guage pistol

One hard punch at your larynx and you are dead, no muscles could save you, so fuck you

And btw
>google reverse image search
>op is a fag

ICE PISS

>this
Although OP is obvious bait, if you base your manhood in being able to get the best of another man physically then some skinny faggot with a gun could do you in. Also big muscles =/= good fighter

yea, let's see you try t lift 450 lb of pure overspilling lard

Guys who care this much about thier appearance almost always have little tiny dicks. At least my gf doesn't laugh when I pull down my pants.

>alpha with 19in arms grabs gf
>swallow tears as you reach for your gun hidden in your pants
>shaky hands cause the gun go off
>be rushed to ER knowing that your gf is being fucked by the alpha

I may not be cut like that but I ain't no fatass either. I'd let you wail on me a time or two then flimflam you in the zimzam. Say I feared for my life. Get off scott free. Muscles don't stop hollow points

you muscles aint do shit when i suddenly put a knife in your neck before you start anything.

have fun bleeding out you huge faggot.

;)

Done Muay Thai and BJJ for 5 years. I don't give a shit how big your arms are when I can kick you in the head and give you a concrete nap.

as i said. i carry. i am a well muscled 165 pound 60 year old and i have a permit to carry and i do
4 X 410 shot gun rounds at point blank and you are dead i dont care how big your muscles are

Purple army Cx

>I have big arms hurr durr i can win at a fight shuit ur mout bietc
You can have arms as big as a fucking bull on steroids, but if you dont have enough reflexes, speed, and overall good physical status, you can't do shit
it's like bragging about having a great rifle but having no barrel or ammunition

Yeh. I'm pretty sure I could take you. no lies. I don't use metric to measure my arms cuz I'm not a fag. I bleed red white and blue, cuz I'm a fucking American.

I've been ejected from a car windshield and landed on my fucking feet. I've been shot in the shoulder and bit a guy's fucking neck til he bled out.

I don't fight unless I'm willing to die and kill the person I'm fighting. you are weak. fucking bitch.

Also... you have wrists like a 12 y.o girl.

Low quality b8 op

looks like cancer

gun always wins

yes....I can use words and insult you, I can even take a punch. the minute you lay your hands on me, you're fuking dead. in the sense that i will sue your ass and call the police. you know why? because you seem to think brawns is something to behold. I mean, what is the reason you lift? bullied in school, but the bullies are all dead or working mcdonals. so now you come on here and act tough because you feel the need to brag about the accomplishments you made based on ideas you had when you were younger, but now that you can't use those accomplishments you.....accomplished, you resort to internet tough guy. why don't you just die already?

this chambers 5 . but i only keep 4 loaded.. i don't like the hammer on a live round on my hip
great little gun. you can use 45 bullets too, but 410 defender shot shells rock

Worked as a bouncer for 13 years, have seen so many of you faggot gym boi's get they ass whooped by a guy half your size. Muscle means exactly dick in a streetfight. But good job! We are all very impressed

I shoot alot . I totally know those fags that show up with a .308 , bean bags, and a two peg stand and scope...that can't hit a target at 50 yards. I pull out my 100+ year old deer rifle and hit six inch spreads open sights at 100 yards. the. I put my glasses on. lol.

The number of newfags/normies on chan these days kills me- this is a pretty old pasta, nd its the samefag reposting it each time

>deflect your blade

Considering my EDC and prison record, I'd probably just stab you a couple times. You shouldn't touch things that aren't yours.

yeah i would, because i wouldn't start shit. if shit got started, it would be caused by you. your muscles aren't going to stop a 9mm, its going to penetrate just as deep and expand like it would in anyone else.

I was pretty big into bodybuilding, did a few cycles of tren and dbol with some other shitheads, got pretty big and emotionally unstable. my one buddy had 18 inch arms he would walk into people and act like an ape lording over people.

This one time we were in a bar fight and he got cut right on his forearm from throwing a stool or some stupid shit, the ammount of blood gushing out looked like some tarantino shit. apparently his bp dropped so fast and his heart rate spiked so hard that he his heart failed at the age of 35, he lived but he's not really the same mentally, he also stopped using and got fat, but hey man things are what they are, I think he's probably happier now anyway.

>no time stamp
>no measure or scale in pic

are you bullet proof? if not, then fuck off!

What u gonna do? Flex them to death... fucking faggot

>reverse image search
You didn't even try

I would attack you from the back (with a weapon if possible), kick you in the balls, attack your neck, poke your eyes.
See how good your muscles save you from that.

space cowboy

ITT: homosexuals of fresher stock

THE MAN THE MYTH THE LEGEND

LEAN_ICE44

GOD OF KINGS AND MEN ALIKE

DESCENDED FROM THE CHAMPION'S GUILD OF MISTALIN

Get on my level, faggot

lets see your legs muscle man

nice roids you faggot

what's it like having balls the size of raisins?

skinny twink flexing too hard / 10

Lol say that to my face kid and not online and see what happens

beat this

omg where did the fuck happened with the proportions? just ridiculous...
now this is fucking achievement!

nice google image

I would put knots on your head faster than you could rub them.

50 cm circumfrence? You just described my cock