NEW FLUFFY THREAD, keep your fur shit out

NEW FLUFFY THREAD, keep your fur shit out

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/post/view/33576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I always like a new fluffy thread, but antagonizing spamfags only gets then to join us faster.

them*

hello

DrGloomy, still lurking for a little bit, gonna get to actual writing soon. Always up for suggestions and general nattering.

AWW fuck yeah i made that thread pic

HERE'S SOME OC FROM ME

op here hentai is always cool

Uh, hi there.

Find a little runt foal in a bottle. Abuse or wuv? I have to admit, for all my dark stories, i'd probably keep the little bugger myself. It's all about discipline, honestly. Just keep them from being a brat.

I was just showing how much I appreciated this gif,famalam.

1/2

2/2

These are nice, my only critizism is that the fluffy lacks it's speech impediment. L and r gets replaced with w when fluffies speak.

NONONONONONO
This thread is suppose to be cancer free!

kill yourself

FUCK!
Sorry, still learning.

No worries man, your artstyle is rather good, so reading up on the lore and making comics will get you recognition in no time.

It's cool. Live, learn, abuse fluffies.

After dinner we lay on the couch, mindlessly browsing Netflix. Riddick is playing with my fingers, kicking them with his good foreleg or moving them with his muzzle. We both sort of drift off to sleep on the couch. Eventually I pick Riddick up and place him on his bed. I slip my beanie between his legs to keep pressure off of his healing joint. He seems to like it, cuddling the cloth.

It's only 2200. Wow, the day feels longer. It's a little late, but not too bad. It's just starting to rain, a perfect night for a walk. I grab my jacket, gloves, and headphones. Stepping outside its pretty nice. It's only lightly raining, might even thunder. Always loved that. Pull out my phone, text Annalisa an apology for skipping out on our drink.

Just wander around my neighborhood for a while. Find myself at the same alley that I found Riddick a couple weeks ago. Why not check in, see if that terrible mare is still alive? Couldn't hurt. Stuffing my hands into my jacket pockets I make a sharp turn back down the alley. No fluffies in sight, a little disappointed to be completely honest. Clicking my tongue to see if that'll attract them. I wait for a few minutes, nothing.

Maybe they're dead or gone? I can try one more thing.

“Spaghetti for the first three fluffies that come!” I call out, my voice echoing down the alley. The rain picks up its pace. Shouldn't be a problem for the fluffies to hear me though. Another minute goes by. Then I hear it. The telltale rustle of garbage bags and softpads on concrete.

“Sketties?!” a mare calls out. Can't believe that bitch is still alive. She's pregnant already. “Hooman, gib skettis fow miwkies. Tummie babbehs nee' skettis. Tummie babbehs am best babbehs” I kneel down, to get a better look at her. The mare doesn't recognize me. A mangey looking Unicorn takes his place next to the mare.

fluffybooru.org/post/view/33576
Might help, the booru has tons of resources and lore

WHOA WHOA WHOA is this a cont of this ?

Shoot I wouldn't mind seeing something like this be a story

One of mine, Folkin's Supply and Rentals, runs a couple of rooms like that, with the intention of making pampered, spoiled brats to sell to abusive buyers...

Nah do whatever the fuck you want, some of the best fluffy comics don't follow those dumb hard-and-fast rules.

You missed a few parts, but yeah.

Do you have this somewhere?
Booru? Pastebin?
It seems I missed a bit of the story

SMOKY WAWA! !
SMOKY WAWA! !

FIRE IN YOUR ASS!!!!

is there a full collection of this story so far?

Thanks yo.
I'll apply them I I feel they'd fit with my Fluffs.

I'd think some that were brought up somewhat decently and spent a lot of time around humans would at least pick up some sort of different speech pattern.

WUV

AND

PEACE

FOW

>autistic question here
What exactly is a fluffy? I've seen these threads and liked them but how and what got them to be made?

AWW!

except abusers

yay huggies!

I THINK SOME OF THE STORY IS CUT OFF. WHAT HAPPEND WITH THE RED PILLOW FLUFF HOW DID RIDDICK GET IN THE OSRRY BOX?

Gotta go to witta box nao.

You need to calm down. But I'll look into it.

This shit's fucking pathetic

Why did you feel the need to post this?

“Dummeh hoomie, gib sketties nao.” he demands, puffing up his cheeks. “Speciaw fwiend an' Smawtie nee' sketties. Gib sketties!”

“I can't believe you're pregnant again. Just thought I would let you know, the foal I saved is doing well. He's strong and smart. Best baby.” The mare takes a step back. She's starting to realize who I am.

“Nu! Munsta poopie babbeh nee' fowewe sweepies. Hope die!” The Unicorn begins to look agitated, it puffs out its cheeks as well. And somehow puffing out his chest to look more intimidating.

“Gib sketties ow smartie gib biggest owchies.” He demands again. Standing up I begin chuckling. Glancing around I spy a shard of plastic, probably from a car bumper or something. I take it in hand, gently tapping my free palm. I laugh manically. The Unicorn charges me, biting at my ankle. He chews weakly, probably not even damaging my pants. The mare turns to run as her new mate attacks.

With a quick strike I knock the mare to the ground, probably crushing her hip in the process. She begins to whine, something about babies and big hurties. I kick the Unicorn off my ankle, sending the shitrat flying over the mare. Flipping the mare over I look her directly in the eyes. She shits herself as I touch her, but no big deal. The rain is washing it away slowly.

“No babies for you. You're the worst mother.” Raising the shard of plastic over my head, must of looked like a sacrifice out of Indiana Jones or something. “No babies for worst mother.” The sharp part pierces her stomach. She struggles to free herself, pitiful really.

“Nuu tummie babbehs!” She cries, the first understandable thing she's said since I decided to end this. Withdrawing the plastic, blood gushes out of the wound bringing with it some of her organs. Wiping the plastic off on her fluff I leave her to die. Turning to the smarty that is just getting up.

>Sup Forums
get out newfag

>wolfram_sparks
R.I.P. In Peace

DONT TELL ME HOW TO BE

Bump

Reposting because I missed a screenshot.

Thanks for catching this.

--

“Munsta!” it cries, “Widdik munsta!” the Earth fluff begins to struggle in place, flapping its stumps uselessly. The panic in the Earth Fluff causes all of the other pillowfluffs to panic as well.

“Munsta! Go 'way munsta! Nu wan munsta pway!” another pillowfluff cries out. The green pillowfluff that triggered this whole event falls on its side, rolling towards Riddick. The black Alicorn flees before he is struck.

“Nu munsta! Widdik nice fwuffy... Wan fwiends an' pway!” he cries out, but his barely heard over the cries and panic. The green pillowfluff rests upside down against the wall of the safe room.

“Munsta make Mossie dizzy! Evewyfing bad upsy downsies! Munsta bad! Side huwties, munsta giff side owchies!” The pillowfluff is clearly in a panic, beyond consoling or calming down without human intervention. Riddick for his part runs behind the line of pillowfluffs and into the far corner, cowering under his forelegs. It is several minutes before the commotion calms.

“Munsta go!” one cheers. “Fwuffies safe fwom munsta.” Riddick sits in the corner alone, head down whimpering to himself.

“Wan Bwikk fwiend.” he mutters to himself quietly. Eventually the first round of feeding for the pillowfluffs comes.

A cheer of “Nummies and uppsies!” comes from the pillowfluffs.

“Put Mossie bak on piwwow?” the green pillowfluff asks straining to look at the human. They quickly right the pillowfluff. Each is moved to the little box in turn then fed. A handful of kibble is dropped near Riddick. The little Alicorn eats the best he can.

“Nuu hungry.” lamenting into his kibble as he lay down, trying to sleep through the loneliness. Soon the door to the pillowfluff room opens, the same care taker holding a familiar red Earth pillowfluff. Riddick picks his head up from the floor. “Bwikk?” He begins to trot towards the line of fluffs.

“Munsta bakk!” a yellow Pegasus calls out, her little wings flapping uselessly as the panic already takes hold. Brick looks around for the 'munsta' after he is safely on his own pillow.

“Munsta? Bwikk only see fwuffies an' Widdik...” Brick trails off as he gets a good look at the happy foal coming towards him. Head up with the horn prominently showing, wings fluttering in excitement. “M-munsta!” Brick cries out. Riddick begins to run towards his friend.

“Nu am munsta! Am Bwikk's fwiend, Widdik. Wan pway wiff bwokkies and huggie sweepies.” Riddick counters.

“Nuu munsta! Wan munsta go!” Brick cries out. The caretaker picks up Riddick, carrying him out of the saferoom.

“Nuu upsies! Widdik wan pway and fwiends.” he laments, breaking into a little sob. The caretaker puts Riddick into a Sorry Box. “Nuu sowwie box! Nuu! Widdik am good fwuffy, nu am munsta!” he pounds on the door of the Sorry Box as well as he can. His hoofpads rapping gently. A blanket is thrown over the Sorry Box.

“Nuu nuu dawkies.. Widdik good fwuffy... wan fwiend.. huu huu...” he slumps against the door, defeated. “Wan Daddeh. Wan Daddeh nao!” he cries out rubbing his forelegs against each other. “Nee liwwer box.”

Rousing himself, Riddick stands looking for the litter box in the Sorry Box. Finding none, obviously. He circles the dark box using his muzzle to find his way around, bumping into the walls with every other step. Finding himself in a warm spot, where he was laying originally.

“Nuu poopie box. Nu wan make bad poopies, but nee' ta make poopies.” He worries, clearly in a conundrum. “Sowwie Daddeh... Widdik make bad poopsies...” he squats down where he is, dropping a load in front of the door. “Now dawkies and nu smeww pwetty... Dummeh sowwie box, dummeh fwuffies...”

--

Ok, that should fix the plot hole.

At least I'm posting new shit instead of same good.

Wait...

This looks like the beginning of a great love story.

kek

>Snap, crackle, pop.
Dang I never knew fluffy bones were made of rice crispies. Now their fragility makes a lot more sense.

Bumperino

“Munsta hooman! Gib biggiest sowwie poopies!” he exclaims as he turns around. I toss the plastic at him, knocking the stallion to the ground again. He proceeds to shit violently all over himself.

“Stupid fluffy.” I laugh. “Now where's a heavy box...” The smarty isn't running so I have time to look. “Perfect.” a recycle box already filling with water. I dump it out on the smarty, who begins to shake to dry himself. “It's raining, you're not going to get dry.

“Dummeh hooman, smawtie dwy fwuff, den gib huwties tu dummeh hooman!” Picking him up by the scruff, much like I would do with Riddick, I drop him into the recycle box. Next I grab the slowly dying mare and drop her in there too. I turn to leave the alley.

“Peace.” I throw the peace symbol up. I guess there was some shit I needed to get out eh? Maybe I was just pissed at those other fluffies for hurting my little dude. Or maybe it's that wounded animal shit from school. Either way, its out now. Goodtimes awaits. Heard rumblings of fluffy treats. Can get one, give it to Riddick if he's being a good boy.

The falls harder, wind whipping up. As I get my food, and Riddick's snack, lightning breaks the sky.

“Very nice. Might be a lightning storm.” Always liked lightning, looks great in the sky. Hopefully I'll catch another glimpse of ball lightning. That was amazing to see. I take my time walking home. I get in the door, Riddick waiting. He's shaking in fear, crying.

“Daddeh! Widdik scawied! Wawa noise an' fwashies scawie.” I rush to the dining table, putting down my food. Riddick does his best to catch up to me. I pick him up, holding him tight to my chest. He is still crying.

Hentai=good.

Agame Ga Kill = shit teir anime.