Post shit tier YouTubers

Other urls found in this thread:

stream.me/keemstar
youtube.com/watch?v=-o3TfHjj_e4
youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

h3h3

I like GradeA tho

Grade isn't a sleezy media attention whore tho.
I like his videos so you can fuck off m8

There are few people who are worse than Steve Shives.

this nigga can't even use code keem.

Is Leafy Asian?

Grade is cool

Whats wrong with grade ? also i don't even know who 2 and 4 are

Probably just deformed.

I'm only aware of the one in the hat because he's posted here so much and hate-liked it seems because of his popularity through his means and I've only recently found the Grade A channel myself about a month ago.

Who are the other 2?

KSI (FIFA Nigger) and Memestar

na hes a white emo looking faggot

Grade is the only good one. KSI, Leafy, and Keem should kill themselves.

I hate all these shitty "neo - you tubers"
Filthy frank
H3h3
Leafy
Other youtubers who do shit like that and are liked by faggots because they're "different"
Ect
Fuck these youtubers and there annoying fan base

>one in the hat

>Memestar
I fucking hate the guy

TRUTH.

Research more.
Grade is part of the same "Network" as Keem. Keem pays him for shit.

>leafy

He went from okay to shit to pretty okay again. After all that dramatic bullshit I found his shit kind of funny again. Not his commentary, of course, i think his commentary is kinda generic 'aww, cringe' but the stuff he finds has been pretty funny lately.

Objectively the worst youtuber is fucking keemstar.

EVERY REACT CHANNEL

Nigger faggot roasted that gay ass memestar fag

This is obvious. Grade goes on Keem's shows and shit. Congratulations Sherlock. Grade points out youtubers and drama and keem reports on it.

I never understood why everyone's out for Leafy's blood. Yeah, he had drama, big fucking deal, but other than that I enjoy his channel.

Because he's shit, he says the same shit every video

This board is 18+

Why hasn't anyone posted McJuggerNuggets? He's autism, aspergers and down syndrome all wrapped up with cancer. He should kill himself.

He is very shitty.

only memestar should make that list
rest can abstain from killing themselves

i like watching him since he finds some pretty funny content, especially the shit from his fanbase. he himself is pretty bland and says the same thing over and over.

Onision, he is probably the fucking worst of all youtube

hes not remotely funny at all and his shit is repetitive, he literally used the same joke for at least 10 videos in a row before

stream.me/keemstar

Y'all niggas just hating on my niggas keem and leafy because they get more money and bitches than you

i aint clicking that shit nigger, don't want aids.

Here's a newsflash to all the surprised idiots asking about these youtubers with support for them coming out the ass from 12 year old autist sperg kids... no other reason. 2016 youtube is cancer as fuck.

Onision, Markiplier, McJuggerNuggets,
graveyardgirl, half of all niggers on YT, attention seekers, Memestar, Leafy, PewDiePie, etc

gradea and leafy are fucking awesome. op is a faggot as usual.

Powerful Roe Jogan.

>leafy

literally what are you talking about nigger, the vids he finds are fucking amazing in how bloody cringey they are.

I'm surprised a lot of people here hate leafy. I was under the impression that most of his autistic, edge-lord fan base come from here.

Licking Guy is objectively the best youtuber ever to live on this planet.

Grade is good. Leafy is stale and has shit jokes about the people he's watching. Says similar things in every video. Kys, user.

See

word.

>muh reptilian conspiracy
who gives a shit about your drama gossip bullshit, you fucking retard faggot nigger. i don't give two shits if he's the same network as al qaida, i just watch the fucking videos, everything else is for faggets.

no one cares about you or your opinions.

You're just going to wait for someone to state out the obvious for you so you can hate him then

Nigger. Leafy sucks. Shit jokes.
He's right they're stale, uses them repeatedly.

He gets videos that are cringeworthy, yes, but how he reacts and makes jokes is sad and repetitive. I've seen half the videos he reacts to its all stale. The titles he makes for all of his videos are similar. He plays CS:GO all the time.

They are all shit-tier, but Onision is actually fucking insane, and has a history of abusing people

gradea is a sellout now
i remember when he was in a good tier youtubers thread
taht's how i started to watching him
since his started his drama videos he went into shit

>implying i care about your drama queen nigger shit
again, i watch the videos. that's it. i don't even give a little shit about if he murders babies on his sparetime or if some other youtuber does or doesn't like him. it's 100% irrelevant.

I like h3h3 because he's actually funny. Seriously, if you didn't think #VAPENATION was funny, you've just got a pretentious stick up your ass.

Who all do you niggers think are good youtubers? Without mentioning Leafy, Pyro, NFKRZ, H3H3, etc.

also idubbbz just took a massive shit on keemstar and told him to kill himself
youtube.com/watch?v=-o3TfHjj_e4

O shit nigger
Also VAPENATION

He says right too much

Eugenia Cooney
The Amazing Atheist
Mr Repzion
uberhaxornova

Alex is a nigger

>he betrayed me
>muh love has forsaken me
you niggers put too much faggot emotion into watching youtube. if you go tired of a channel, just watch something else. crying and being emotional about it is retarded.

i've subbed to many channels i thought became shit, and instead of cutting myself and be heartbroken about it i just go "meh" and unsub.

Sup Forums is a bunch of soft bitch drama queens.

Pewdiepie. I'm not joking.

The only thing leafy does is talk shit about people on the Internet and make fun of wierd edgy videos on YouTube, all while playing counter strike as background. Most of the things he makes fun, I've never even heard of it. And if he's going through such lengths to make fun of shit that no ones even heard of, then he literally is an edgy fuck

Keemstar expose videos made me kek
Him yelling nigger.

Holy shit. Quads don't lie, or do they...

Poor explanation, but true point. Gradea is shit.
Those who don't see it now will see it later.

Read the title of the thread. People are here to callout shitty youtubers what else do you want him to say?

Leafy is probably one of us.

His acerbic criticisms and politically incorrect use of language are consistent with Sup Forums but Sup Forums is too nihilistic to have actual consensus on anything.

he's shit. only mindless drones loves that bullshit.

FUCK U NIGGER

wheres pewdiepie in this

>inb4 I'm famous catch me all over the youtubes

Pre sell out ksi when he played mostly Fifa and just did top 5 goals of the week was good

That's how he got all his popularity I still go back and watch those vids sometimes never new stuff

This isn't a god tier youtuber thread user

Explain

Fucking waste of quads

H3
Beta, unfunny, hipster, reddit famous, SJW faggot

PewDiePie is still a faggot. At the top of YouTube because he yells at video games. He has Tumblr too so he gets support from all the girls. He's so cringey.

Filthy Frank

>callout shitty youtubers
see? that's how you're a drama queen. op said "post shittier youtubers" and you instantly started thinking of your gossip bullshit.

"i'm calling you out gradea, you betrayed my love, you sold out! i used to believe in you, you made my life worth living! but you broke my heart."

gtfo.

Anyone know how much this faggot makes a month?
I feel like he's not going to be able to hold onto his fan base a lot longer, considering he's a Joke to many other more edgy youtubers.
I hope he's saving his cash.

so memestar will stop making drama videos one day or ???

what a bastard

youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ

garden gnome man

No. He's fucking shit.

Frank is my favorite youtuber.

He's often funny and he's genuinely musically talented too.

HHEEYY NNOOWW YYOOUURREE AA KKEEEEMMSSTTAARR

Nice bait

>18+ Board

He's kind of turning to shit now

I actually knew Keemstar back in the 'BKS days. He's a cool dude.

>YouTubers

Eugenia Cooney saved my life

the very not satisfied joe person is kinda alright and have some good points when it comes to video game companies being greedy and all

holy fuck i hate this faggot

You're forcing the meme of "became shit now" too much.

If you like GradeA's shouting please get a vasectomy