Sup Forums

Sup Forums
People argue this is not the Queen of Geeks.
Why?
I don't get why people call her a fake geek girl
I get why people call Olivia Munn that, but not Day.

What's up with that Sup Forums?

felicia day rules

People say she's a Hollywood construct. Like Katy Perry or Britney Spears.

>noone's arguing
>noone here knows or cares who these people are
>shill niggers be gone
GTFO

nah, if she was she'd be a lot more well known than she actually is

Videogames and anime are bro stuff, chicks can gtfo

how about her being a bitch to the true queen of geeks Morgan web

I've seen her before on Supernatrual Dean made her

She is pretty well known even by non-fans because of her roles on various shows.

>Morgan web
That's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

Dean should have fucked bella. Lauren Cohan was better in supernatural imo

true but among gaming circles shes still big news

to many loads spilt to her image to forget

Being moderately famous doesn't make her queen of anything.

>Morgan web
I googled her now and is she even doing anything?

Same can be said about Boxxy but she's "queen" here.

>true but among gaming circles shes still big news

She was literally never big news "among gaming circles"

I wonder who could be behind this thread

than your to young to remember

consultant for blizzard or something, also married a millionaire who founded rhapsody

Jesus God yes I would drink her toilet water after an explosion

>also married a millionaire who founded rhapsody

Oh...well that explains that.

they brought back x play on g4 but its called somthing else

Google it yourself if you don't believe me, it's what she's been called by the media a few times.

I always see people saying she's not a real geek. Is this just bullshit or legit? I know she admitted to not being a console gamer, she use to play text adventure games. Her experience in MMO gaming that helped create the Guild was from a 2 year period while she was being an actress. And she's pretty much monetizing everything she can with her brand. One person said its like she's just pandering to the culture and not a real geek deserving Geek Queen title.

Her wiki doesn't express any controversy.

I would fuck the shit out of her and get her pregnant! Any amount of money would be worth it!

You're mistaking gaming circles for video games only.

No? When was she ever big news about anything.

She got "famous" from The Guild and then acted in some random shit and faded into obscurity for everybody but Wil Wheaton who now operates as her dedicated friendzoned white knite drone.

The media also calls Twisted Sister the "kings of heavy metal"

Being called some sensational title by a hack journalist doesn't make you important or popular.

he was talking about Morgan Webb, dude.

I followed the wrong reply chain apparently, but in that case, Morgan Webb was also never popular or important outside of G4.

Looks like a tranny

but she was a fairly big deal back in the day due to her status.

the latest episode of supernatural was literally god tier

In the comment section of an article a bunch of people came to her and Munn's defense for being faux geek girls and just pandering for money/fame. I know who both of them are but never considered them either that big of deal or important honestly.

In the echo-chamber of G4 and its publications, yeah, but she was a hot chick on a TV show about video games so of course.

As soon as G4 went under she literally disappeared until the Sess tried to come back before also disappearing.

Because she don't give a shit about geek thing. Its just a cute girl used to attract virginfag like you.

Are you saying you have proof she's just pandering?

Why does it matter play and enjoy your games, watch your anime, shut the fuck up. Why does everyone feel the need to give people titles like king or queen of anything male or female they are just people the only person that deserves a title is you OP and that title is faggot.

Cuz she looks like a dude.

that this thread is fake and gay speaks for itself
>saged for emphasis

i am a huge fan. she is a feminist and sjw though. it made me sad then she brought the flog back just to promote her book and after that dump it again. that was when i realized there must be something really evil inside her. but i totally believe that she IS a true geek.

She is one of the ugliest supposedly pretty people I've ever seen to be honest. Can't tell if it's just her nose or her face in general, but it all annoys me.

It will be interesting to see her in the new MST3K.

dude is that Maggie? no way she actually has ts like that

the book is a good read though, i do miss the flog however.

and yeah, shes the real deal.

checked trips

yeah its maggie from supernatural she shows tits to Sam in his dream, search it on youtube

woops her name isnt maggie in supernatural its bela, same actor tho

>dat face when you readthis thread and see how Sup Forums gone full reddit.

glenn tappin dat assssss boi

she is ugly as hell, fuck off eewww

OH FUCK NO

unfortunately the geek and sundry channel is stagnating and the content gets worse and worse. the flog was my favourite followed by let's play, the ark, space janitors, tabletop and the ark in this order. to me the rest isn't nearly as good.

no she isn't. obviously this is the rest of the makeup.

I dont know how to play D&D so I don't watch the critical role stuff, I check in now and again for marisha ray though

felicia still posts lets plays

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
no.

Not even with makeup she looks fine

yeah, tabletop, cooptitude and space janitors are still running as far as i know. really good stuff.

makeup from her role dumbshit

her teeth, noce cheecks, jaw, its all fucked up

She's a little boring tbh

i also wanted to make a thread about her some time ago. but i wasn't sure if you guys like her because of the gamergate happenings. yeah, she is on the wrong side of the story

Kindly fuck off.

she is one of the hottest women i have ever seen. well, i like readheads and her cuteness is of the charts. that stands in total opposition to her being a feminist.

She has a maths degree and a lot of her jokes are cringeworthy.
That's pretty geeky.

She's actually one of the smartest people in the world, has taken much more difficult math than most people in the world, and was a violin prodigy. Gave it all up to live her dream. What have you done with your lives, neets?

>you guys
bullshit. you're making the thread now. fuck off shills, noone gives a fuck about this c list actress, take it to reddit fools

How do you not know who she is?

She is a shit tier feminazi sjw. She is the queen of the dung heap.

Geeks don't need a Queen.

Hey a number of people feel she's a faux geek girl. If you have a relevant reason why feel free to to express it. I'm on the fence so feel free, honestly.