ITT: Your favorite drink to get drunk. Also general alcohol thread

ITT: Your favorite drink to get drunk. Also general alcohol thread.

Pic related because it's cheap but doesn't taste like gasoline

Fucking degenerate. Develop taste or forever be seen as a manchild.

Are you 16?

This board is 18+ faggot

Where I live a 4 pack of these 16ozers is about $2.50. I drink 4-6 of them a night

Kys degenerate alcoholic.

Ya but look at the bottom right of the picture, at least I'm getting shitfaced sustainablely

This is what a real man drinks.

I usually drink a 375 of Jim beam and 2 24 Oz of those, and I'm pretty fucking drunk. Sometimes just half the Jim and one of those, or half and two, or the whole bottle and one. I mix it up a bit. Sometimes just the some Jim and a few light beers.

Basically, I love Jim beam. It's affordable and not too bad on the taste

This shit got discontinued unless you're in Japan. Can't believe you guys think I'm the 16 year old here.

My regular weekend drink. Used to drink jack daniels until multiple incidences of sleep paralysis and doing other retarded things.
>inb4 underage faggot

This. Would've gotten it but my girlfriend hates it so we settled for cheap flavored vodka. I feel like most girls hate whiskey for some reason.

I still love Jack. Whiskey and rum are my favorite things to drink straight.

Have you tried New Amsterdam Gin? It's an amazing mixer and you get a lot for the price.

I used to drink admiral Nelson rum or cheap vodkas, but one of my exs loved whiskey and got me into it. It's not that I didn't like it before, I just never drank it. I was drinking rum or vodka from 15-18, because face it, those are your typical teenager liquors that everybody always gets. When I met her she was always drinking whiskey, so I tried it and never turned back. I always had to mix rum and vodka, but I shoot whiskey straight. Sometimes I'll order a jack and coke when I'm at the bar, but it's usually shots or I just drink straight out of the bottle at home

I usually start off with some steel reserve to get the buzz going good, then some milwaukees best to keep it going. My favorite way to get shitty under 5 bucks

jager any day of the week

beer usually just bud, guinness is the best in my humble opinion, a bit pricy though.

12 pack of coors light is $10 here on sale. I get a good drunk off of that.

6pack of bud ice tall boys, does the trick for seven bucks

currently drinking modelo, because happy spico de mayo

Anything else is wrong

I like Miller Fortune, it's cheap but tastes better than most cheap beers, and is 6.9% abv so a 6 pack gets me quite drunk

My issue with beer is if it's good I want to savor it rather than chug and get drunk but if it's cheap I can't drink more than 1-2 cans.

How's Guinness on flavor? Is it big on hops? I'm really picky about the balance.

>I get a good drunk off of that.
i used to buy a 12 of coors light after work, bout 12 years later it's an 18 pack of bud and a few nips of doctor m.

i probably drink too much, oh well. i still smile sometimes.

Currently going through this one.. Not too expensive and very tasteful.

>decided i wanted to know about brandy
>googled supermarket brandy and read about the different types
>tried was Remy Martin. was nice
>tried Three Barrels. fucking awful
>tried Napoleon brandy. was ok
>tried Courvoisier Cognac. was ok
>tried a few others, some nice, some fucking awful
>notice E&J brandy in a local store
>buy a small bottle
>was pretty good considering it's price

It's cheap, and better than a lot of the other shit i've tried.

Honestly not trolling, cos I know a lot of people who drink it. But it just tastes like metal to me.

Maybe. I try to not drink too much so my tolerance stays low enough that a 12 pack will do me good.

Guinness is a very dark stout, heavy barley flavor, it's a very sharp taste. You really can't chug it, it needs to be drank slowly. I'm not really a fan but I can appreciate those types of beers

hennessy or patron.

call me a nigger i dont give a fucking fuckkk

but those are on occasion i drink budweiser religiously thats everyday.

>How's Guinness on flavor? Is it big on hops?
light and chalky flavor, zero hops tasted, actually light on the alcohol content as well, 4.5 i think. look man everything is subjective, you drink what you like, i'm drunk rambling.

I've found that I build up a tolerance to different types.

Went out with this girl and we only ever drank red wine, got to the point where i could drink 2 bottles and be fine. But a few pints of beer and i was fucked.

Started drinking whiskey, could finish almost a whole bottle and not be too bad. But red wine fucked me after half a bottle.

I dunno if this is true. But it seemed to happen to me,

Usually buy this.

New Amsterdam rocks. Only the gin though, flavored vodka is shit.

Seagrams nigga

That was surprisingly good, I still prefer bacardi superior, but the captain white stuff is very sweet so it's good for mixed drinks

New Amsterdam gin is about as high quality as run off bleach from a laundromat in Detroit. Holy fuck dude get some taste.

I get Aldi's own brand bourbon because I'm a cheap bastard. Not even that bad.

Looks like it'd make a good housewarming gift. How much for a bottle?

i'm I tried Hennessy Cognac. It was nice, but way too expensive for what it is. I know nicer brandy for half the price.

I'm pretty new to brandy, though, so I'm coming at it as a newfag.

>4 loko
It's cheap and doesn't taste too bad

Are the two similar in flavor? I drank superior my first time getting drunk on a plane.

Vodka. You can drink it anywhere, at anytime.

Yessir, also smooth if you want to drink it straight.

Me rn

Hey man, I totally get that! There's an Aldi Speyside whisky that's pretty cheap and is very nice.

Three Barrels isn't too bad imho. Not massive on brandy but yeah, Hennessy's a bit too pricey for my liking.

But then I drink the fucking de-icer store-brand shit on a regular basis.

in England we call this bitchpop

Anytime anyplace

did you really have to press it up against your mangina to grt the point across?

Mouthwash nigga

eh, they're similar in the fact that they're both white rum's. I think bacardi has a much more unique and enjoyable flavor, the captain morgan stuff just seems like they put a ton of sugar in it to mask the alcohol. That might be ok for people who don't drink much but I prefer bacardi. And the captain isn't even that much cheaper

...because it has gold in it...

I've only had Three Barrels once. And it was the second brandy I'd tried. It's been the only one, so far, that I didn't finish and poured away.

I kinda want to try them all again now, and see if it was just because I was new to it all.

Fuck, brandy is gonna kill me.

Or poofjuice. WKD, VS... basically shitty pop with a bit of vodka in it.

Like $32 for a 26'er, so more expensive relative to say wisers but for the smell and taste it's worth it. Word to the wise though it will make you rowdy as fuck

The one I get it called Clarkes, got a massive eagle and shit to be like YEAH THIS IS AMERICAN.

Aldis own 'Baileys' is real fucking nice too.

I can drink 20+ beers or a liter+ of whiskey without an issue, but when I drink more than one 4loko it usually makes me puke. I don't know if it's the taste or the sugar, but I've tried drinking 2+ of them on a few different occasions and I usually barf.

I'd rather drink whiskey, anyway

I'm drinking free white Zinfandel tonight. Liquor store I work at got some box wine that was all fucked up from a bottle breaking and ruining the cardboard, so I got to take home some 5L and a 3L box.
But when I'm drinking on my dime I like:
Jameson
New Amsterdam gin
Tanqueray gin
Bulleit bourbon
1800 reposado tequila
Cavit pinot Grigio
Gentleman Jack
Jim Beam and Jack Daniels are ok
Hennessy is best cognac/brandy
Titos is best vodka
Yuengling lager
Fat tire Amber lager
Old scratch Amber lager

Don't judge by the name. Costs a little more than captain Morgan but doesn't have come with the taste of ass after every swig. If you like rum buy this immediately!

It's an acquired taste, I prefer bourbon and scotch far more than brandy... but I'll take it if it's offered to me.

Also cruzan rum

I was holding it between my legs, and I picked it up for the picture to show the whole label.

Plus, it feels great on my gooch

Jim Beam is some tasty shit, and usually costs slightly less than JD in my local shops.

>got a massive eagle and shit to be like YEAH THIS IS AMERICAN

That's why I buy this

8.99 in my area. I'm not picky, and shit, the bottle does say "extra smooth."

Not even trolling, get a taste for whisky try different types, the cheap stuff the expensive stuff and drink some JD and you will love the taste/smell. Plus it's what the cowboys drank so obviously it manly as fuck

Fucking this!

Best rum I've ever tasted. It's pretty cheap too in the UK. Plus the blurb on the back claims it's the oldest rum still being made

Fuck the fact we don't get this in the UK.

Or we do and I don't know where.

will agree, flavored is terriible. plain is fine though

I doubt it, I've only found it in local US stores and it's like $8 for a 1.75L so I doubt it's widespread

Johnny walker black neat. The only real choice

What do you mean by doctor m

My man mount gay is straight af. Morgan and Bacardi are so boring and generic. Try kraken or sailor Jerry if your a rum guy either will put some hair on your balls

doctor mcgillicuddy. what the fuck user

If I ever find myself back in the states I'm bringing back shitloads of this. That's like £6 a bottle.

Me and my buddy were just in the store and randomly picked it out not knowing it was the best fucking rum ever haha. The aftertaste turns sweet in your mouth unlike other rums

Not much of a drinker, a bit on the younger side, but ive been enjoying plantation rum and jameson whiskey. Been drinking a ton of seagrams gin, but ive since decided to try out some of the other cheap brands, we'll see how that goes.

Vouching for Kraken and Mount Gay. If you're gonna get rum, don't go cheap.

Lol fuck off liquor douche, I'm not worrying about taste if I'm going to clear a couple shots in 5 seconds. Also kill yourself.

Good shout with Jameson. Gin fucks me up bad though.

Anyone know anything about tequila?

The only 2 that my local store sells is Sierra and Jose Cuervo. Silver and gold in both.

Tried all 4 and my favorite is Sierra silver. I'd love to try some different ones.

It is and usually is cheaper.

Yeah i just like the convenience of mixing it with tonic. Water it down a bit, keep drinking until im spilling it all over myself.

My gf won't drink spirits straight. She always has to mix it with something, which I just won't do.

But she says that Mount Gay make a nice Mojito. Which is weird, cos it's not a clear rum. But she even asks for it now.

1800 Coconut Tequila is actually expensive but it's the best drunk I've ever had.

G+T is slightly too bitter for my liking, and well gin turns me into a fucking emo. If I'm gonna take gin I'll have it with lemonade and very, very occasionally.

To each their own. I know it's considered fucking sacrilege but at the end of the day she recognizes good rum.

Gin fucks everyone up bad. It's not called Mother's Ruin for nothing.

This guy knows what's up, wish I could still drink kraken gives me mad heartburn but I always have a good time gettin sauced off Special K

Hine Rare VSOP

Mmmm

I guess im a bit too generous with the tonic then, i dont mind the taste usually. But yeah, gin turns me into a bit of a moron, i kind of like it though.

I've wrote it down. If I ever have the opportunity to try it, I definitely will.

TY user.