this "French" territory

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkRq7mBBiiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is that, Reunion?

Its literally a french territory

besides he has a french surname

now go back to Sup Forums

what's up with the quotation marks? you implying the territory belongs to some other country?

Since all your NFL/NBA players comes from the continent on its left, I wouldn't dare to open my mouth on that subject.

It belongs to Argentina

wow, no idea

America ladies and gentlemen

>coming from a country that is so african that it hides its demographics just for the safety of its people and preventing revolution

is that Mayotte?

how does someone from there even make a national team? it's like if our star player came from Guam or something

nigger, you know nothing of france if you think that disqualifies him as a french

it belongs geographically to madagascar

passports are a social construct!

America has territory in Africa?

What a strange thread coming from someone whose team takes players from Germany and mexico

I've actually been to Reunion a couple of times, since there are some measurement sites which I was lucky enough to visit.

It's one of the comfiest places on Earth. What's there to hate?

not for the frenchies

Payet was born in africa, most nba players are born within the us. Big difference

Another pic.

Are there sharks?

would have never guessed Reunion had nearly a million inhabitants

anyway, it's a proper part of France so this thread is bullshit
do you also think Napoleon was not french because he was from Corsica?

Looks beautiful

Probably costs an arm and a leg to get there tho

18 attacks since 2011

geographically lol? France is a state and Reunion is a fully integrated part of that state's territory. Therefore Reunion is geographically France.

Napoleon was Italian you fucking idiot

Hm perfect place to end it all

Yep. There's several attacks per year, I believe. At least I was told to keep watching the guard when I was at the beach.

Air France flies there, and while not particularly cheap, it's not extraordinarily expensive. Cost about 1200 EUR last time for a return flight.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkRq7mBBiiQ

is it surprising?

An Italian jew to be precise.

Who cares?
Where does this massive annoying insecure base that has invaded Sup Forums come from?
Did you faggots get banned from reddit?

Uhh

I looked on Expedia real quick and it costs 9,000+ round trip from chicago midway. Oy vey.

Given that the French (very much like the English) fiddled around in Africa, it's not surprising. You reap what you sow.

Jews have been enacting this divide and conquer tactic for a long time

Corses are not italian

napoleon was french and his father was corsican

>1200 EUR

to go to a beach?
I can go to the Bahamas for $75 and get this experience plus see some wild pigs fucking

That can't be right. Get a flight to Paris, and then to Reunion. Shouldn't be more than 2k round trip. Expedia is jewing you on this one.

Kek

So if Réunion doesn't count as a french territory is Hawaii not part of the USA?

underrated

Madagascar was a french colony

I wasn't there for the beach exclusively, I was working there. Can't say much about the Bahamas, never been. I'm sure it's nice.

Hawaii's a state, Hans. Your statement would be more successful if you said Puerto Rico or Guam.

It literally is one of the 18 regions of France though.

Reunion's case is juridically more close to Hawaii than Guam, although it's different to both
the overseas territories are considered part of France proper

I hope you're right, as I said it was a quick look. Looks like a nice place, anyway. What is the food like?

It would make more sense to compare Porto Rico or Guam to French Polynesia. Hawaii is a US state just like Reunion is a French department.

Réunion is a French région. Just like Brittany, Normandy, etc

It's just as much part of France as Hawaii is to the US

Puerto Rico and Guam are more comparable to New Caledonia or Tahiti

Daily reminder that we almost got Madagascar too

Still, sun never sets on our "remaining" empire

Weird and familiar at the same time. It's like a fusion of Indian and Mediterranean. Rice / curries, sausages, Samosas, exotic fruits ..

Nothing that would upset a regular, solid stomach.

Anyone give a fuck about French Guiana?
Is it still the GOAT place to exile people?

We elected a president from fucking Hawaii

If that counts as America then Reunion is France

>there is a town on Réunion named "Le Tampon"

nah it's literally our spacecenter

it's pretty poor + huezilians cross the border to steal our gold so we send the Foreign Legion to kick them out

I'd say la Réunion, Guadeloupe, Martinique or New Caledonia

Fuck man, I live in Arizona

I should start saving now and go for my honeymoon once I get a girlfriend

>africans gives birth on american soil
>they're pure ethnic americans
Americans everyone.

I'm mostly interested in the mountains

Tropical beaches are all more or less the same, but mountains can be all kindsa different

There's a difference

there's literally nothing between US mainland and Hawaii

meanwhile to get from France to Reunion you need to go through 15 different countries, a sea, a desert, an ocean, and some monkeys.

Has an active volcano as well.

>there's literally nothing between US mainland and Hawaii
Well since you all look like monkeys it can't go any lower

I doubt many people go through 15 countries on their way to Reunion.

Anyway, you're making no sense.

yes

People there speak french, their kids go to french schools, they have french citizenship, vote during french elections, root for french teams, watch films in french at the theaters, have french first names, buy french products... Do you want me to keep going on ? Maybe if all the Sup Forumstards accepted that it's perfectly normal to tap into your former colonies and overseas territories to get NT players, they'd understand why successful teams are often mixed, unlike theirs.

Don't give a fuck where he is from, that was an awesome goal

literally every fuckin football thread on the front page is nothing but race talk

make it stop

I'm sorry we're used to Napoleone and Voltaire, not N'golo and Payet

Payet is a much more French name than Napoleone though...

Absolute autism

>france
>white

His dad is white French and he cares about France. Why is this an issue?

He isn't a Muslim or some refugee.

Reunion isn't in Africa.

Payet is Indian.

Reun