Too much Eurocuck on the front page get in here and pay respects to a great American athlete whose funeral happens to...

Too much Eurocuck on the front page get in here and pay respects to a great American athlete whose funeral happens to going on right this second Euros welcome too after all Ali was a muslim.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLCf-lNdjxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least post the livestream link:
youtube.com/watch?v=vLCf-lNdjxc

>not a sticky

>dead arrogant cocky muslim black guy who made a living being a brute and racist dies
>america cries

giving new meaning to the word "cuckold nation"

Why are we glorifying a draft dodging racist on this board?

>Euros welcome too after all Ali was a muslim

>Forgetting islam is from asia
>Supporting a man who called white people devils

>too much eurocuck
>pay respect to an african muslim

lmao todd

He was punished by God for converting to Islam. I'm glad he died a shaky blithering wreck.

F

This. Glad he is dead and I switch any channel that shows coverage of the guy.

Why does he look so smug on that picture?

Ali?

England game is tomorrow m8

blacks can't be racist. Racism was a tool invented by the white man.

F

While I am tried of hearing about his service on both espn and cbs sport radio, he seemed like a pretty good boxer I guess, not sure how I feel about his activism

Literally no one cares and no one here was alive to see him fight

Has anyone talked about his fights during their eurology sermons holy shit this is getting boring enough.

>Muhammed Ali
>American athlete

Mashallah

innalillahi wa inna ilaihi rojiun.
Proper muslim RIP.

Bill looks almost dead

He, unfortunately, had the right idea but he aligned himself with NOI(nation of islam, literally cancer) which kind of diverted the real message as he became a puppet like malcom X.

Too bad malcom got killed for seeing the NOI for what it was. At least Alli made it this far.