Serious question About acid

Serious question About acid
I am thinking about taking some LSD but I am slightly worried about the effects of it. If I take 1/2 or even 1/4 of a tab will a still feel something? Also I smoked pot once and had a bad anxiety attack, would the same thing occur on LSD?

Bump

If you get anxiety from weed, except way more of the same.

I tripped with a friend and it was pretty intense and scary at times. It ruined weed for me too, I get panic attacks now and cant get high.

if you cant mentally handle weed DO NOT do any kind of psychadelic.

You will lose your fucking shit i shit you not
Weed is NOTHING like it.

dont be a bitch, just do it, just stay inside you'll be fine

I wouldn't take it till u feel comfortable and ready for it personally. When I did drugs I always made sure I was in the right mindset or else you could risk having a bad trip

LSD is fucked up man

Way worse than weed

Gave me anxiety/OCD systems for months. Never doing it again. I cant do anything now.

Pot is way more prone to causing anxiety attacks than LSD, though it is possible for you to freak out if you're in a bad setting while on acid. You'll still feel 1/2 tab (assuming it's about 100 mics) though it'll just be an elevated mood and a weirder thought process, no visuals at all (though just one tab wouldn't give you that many visuals either). 1/4 tab would be barely noticeable.

I'd recommend you have a trip sitter that you can trust, but chances are that you'll be fine if you only take 1 tab.

If you can't handle weed don't do it

It deppends on your metabolism.
Once I took 1/4 and it didn't hit me, while on my friends (they're smaller than me) they tripped a lot.

Don't think about those things, for the first time take a small dose and just relax. Do it on a safe space and somebody sober to take care in case something happens. Do among friends, its better to share trips and allucinations.
Peace

I took LSD with some buddies about a year ago. We had a great time and stayed up all night listening to music and playing games with each other. I'd like to order some more in the future and try it alone though.

Find some free time where you wont be bothered by anyone, take one tab, and relax.

Don't take it if you have even any doubts though, feel comfortable taking it and emotionally stable when you take it. Have fun!

(OP here) Thank you guys for the advise! Another question though. While high on weed I noticed it felt like I was dreaming at times and I kept trying to remind myself the world I was in was real, if that makes any sense. Does acid do that at all?

Take two Sup Forumsro. LSD can't kill you outright, and a half tab or quarter tab is gonna suck. It's not as deep a trip as shrooms and it'll be a wild ride but you'll be okay. If you can mix with MDMA and that should keep you in a good headspace

everyone's brain chemistry is different, you wont know till you try it

Yes it does. It's even worse. Stay away buddy.

I couldnt sleep either and was scared to die/have a heart attack.

not true at all

I'm fine on low doses of LSD (~1 tab) and I freak out every time I get high, without exception.

Just don't combine the two, or you are likely in for the worst time of your life.

Yes. You'll trip in another universe. You'll fell inside some Surrealist paints.
Say goodbye to space and time

When I took acid it felt like I was in an HD movie. If you feel like that while under the effects of marijuana you'll probably have the same sense while under the effects of LSD, plus everything feels like its waving and moving to add to that.

Fuck that. Friend and I did two tabs and it was WAAY too overwhelming

Look man if you don't have the confidence to do it.
You shouldn't be fucking with it at all.
If weed induces psychosis that easily from smoking it once. Just don't man go get a job or use that money to help your parents or something and stop fucking around.

Friend and I just did LSD and it freaked us out.

Everyone reacts differently, retard. Many people react poorly to LSD/shrooms. Especially 2+ tabs. It's a lot the first time for anyone to handle.

I had a lot of great times on acid, but yeah, you wont be able to sleep for shit and the next day is pretty much a waste, just be prepared

Never do acid alone. Never, ever.

lol i know them feels

>Everyone reacts differently, retard
you are proving my point

its a lot more fun with other people

was awful for me. couldn't sleep barely at all. felt really shitty the next day and had to tell my friends to leave.

Acid is shit. Overrated and mostly just want it to end every time i trip.

Do shrooms at most. MAYBE a little salvia if youre a really happy/bored person.

LSD is like having an oz of weed in one go

Everyone's different. I don't feel anything worth being up for 8-12 hrs unless I take at least two.

I did LSD a few times, if you want my honest answer:
don't do it.
You don't sound "ready".

LSD is a divisive substance obviously.

I personally had a mostly positive trip but my mind did start to wander at times and it could be a little over the top and intense so I had to keep telling myself to stay positive.

The visuals were fun but I also was glad when they stopped.

Music was amazing but trippy music was too much for me to handle.

Looking into the mirror fucked me up. Made me feel scared of death. Sleeping was the worst part because I couldn't for a long time and felt awful for weeks.

I did 1 tab with a friend when I did. I would only maybe do it one more time in a few months and even then, I wouldn't do much if that.

I did like having more control over the trip, unlike shrooms.

Yeah but you def don't wanna encourage a guy who's only smoked weed once to take two tabs. Start him off slow, and if he likes it, he can bump up the dosage to a better level.

a lot of it is about your personality, my girlfriend hated it because she has pretty bad anxiety, im pretty laid back and its become my favorite drug, i do it pretty regularly now and usually take 4 or 5 hits. I honestly kind of prefer to do it alone or with just one other person, lets me think and do what i want to. Go swimming or for a long bike ride or a walk around your town. So incredible

Nope.
LSD opens a completly new gate.

It's hard to say because weed and psychedelics are fundamentally different experiences. I've gotten much worse anxiety on weed than I have on psychedelics. That being said, I can definitely still see the potential of a bad trip if somebody started freaking out about it and the thing is, once you start tripping, there's no turning around or shutting it out, you're in for the ride. It's an immersive experience. 1/4 of a tab should be fine though, you'll just get a bit of a taste for the effects and see how it is. Too be honest though, until you have a trip of proper strength you'll never understand the potential psychedelics can have. They are certainly a more powerful experience than marijuana by far. Regardless you should only do it if you're comfortable and feel confident about the experience. A little bit of jitters is fine, I always get that during the comeup but if you're very anxious about it going wrong, it will be a self fulfilling prophecy

I feel you, but that happens with most drugs. its an after-effect of your brain using up all of your dopamine and serotonin. Just dont plan on doing anything the next day

Guy with mild anxiety here. I find weed helped with it somewhat. But after LSD, (Awful trip) it fucked me up. Never agian.

True, I guess I skipped the weed part and only read that it was his first time with L

this is true.
I have smoked an oz of weed and after a cetain amount you dont get any higher where as lsd you fucking trip fucking balls and lose your shit for a second.

It is ideal if you like to challenge yourself mentally and lose your shit.
You will become mentally weaker or stronger depending on how you face it.

oh shit. thanks for reminding me that i have a bowl of salvia left.

BRB. smokin that shit now

You've most likely had shitty research chemical substitutes and not actual LSD, since like 90% of all "acid" sold isn't real LSD.

>mostly just want it to end every time i trip.
Than it is just not for you.
On every trip, I have a little phase when I want to end it and ask myself why I do this to myself, but it's short, like a few minutes, and after that I enjoy it even more.

Acid is shit, it's better to stick to natural stuff like shrooms, DMT, Salvia D. They don't call it acid for nothin, that shit will eat your brain

Acid is great, just feeling happy and connected to the world. 2nd time didnt have the same level so fuck it. Adult now anyways

LSD was way way way more intense than I expected. I expected a few visuals and maybe a bit stronger than weed.
It blew my fucking mind. Definitely not something I could do al ot of. Would probably lose it. And personally the only part I think its worth is listening to cool music. Otherwise mehhh.

Just have a sober chaperone.

i once had 1P-LSD. everyone said its basically the same sooo... pretty sure it is.

Psychedelics don't deplete dopamine or serotonin, that's what amphetamines, cocaine, and MDMA do. Psychedelics are just potent agonists at certain serotonin subreceptors.

>I expected a few visuals and maybe a bit stronger than weed.
How?

>using 4-hydroxy dimethyl-triptamine likes it's nothing

/Thread

Shrooms are marginally more fun and lighthearted. Acid is something that's a chore to get through unless you literally just listen to music all day. Plus not eating sucks.

>seperating "natural" and "non-natural" drugs

...an OUNCE of weed? I mean, my tolerance is low but I'd probably be physically unable to continue after 3 g.

Ive only tripped alone. Was good times, the monkey in toy story 3 fucked my shit up though

Dont do drugs. it is for degenerates and losers.

>1P-LSD
Yeah, that means basically nothing, sounds like the normal stuff dealers say to talk up their stuff. And chances are all of your friends had nothing but research too. LSD and Shrooms are similar because they are both tryptamine chemicals, while research acid is usually phenethylamine derivatives, producing a significantly different experience as you described

Yeah, i know a couple people who got turned off of it. That's kind of the reality of psychedelics, if you have a bad time it can really put a bad taste in your mouth. I really love how open it makes me, I celebrated bike day on the 19th and threw a bag together, hopped on my bike and rode all around town, met so many people, got a couple girls phone numbers, gave a bunch of strangers handshakes and shit. Its a lot about your mindset, if you trust yourself and other people you can get over the anxiety but i know that can be a big challenge sometimes.

I used to get panic and anxiety from smoking weed, it didn't really stop me from doing it though.
But I found acid much more euphoric than marijuana, I took a half tab my first time and really really enjoyed it. Still got the euphoria, slight visuals, and music was the most amazing thing.
I'd take a half, pick an album while coming up, and distract yourself while you wait. You dont want to sit there and wait for it to hit you because you could prevent yourself from letting go and kind of block yourself from the full experience. Once it hits you, put some headphones on and listen to your chosen album and enjoy.
Happy trip OP

You're a tool and no one asked your opinion

Salvia???
Doesn't matter how natural it is, anything higher than a baby dose will almost certainly result in a nightmare trip.

Serious question, how come I feel so different after smoking LSD? [Been a month since I did it] Like I'm mostly okay. But I had some random pains/anxiety for 2 weeks and now I can't smoke weed without anxiety attacks and I feel more anxious/depressed in general. :/

I think LSD is just not the kind of drug wich user feels comfortable with.

Your first trip, or couple of trips will be good. Do it with friends that you are close to and normally laugh with. If you get into it, shit will go bad and trips will take you places you don't want to go. Believe me. Have fun bro.

Report back. Did your world divide into pieces?

Tips on getting over it? :( I feel so shitty now man. Cant get fucked up either or I feel even worse.

Until the third or fourth hit acid is similar to pot.

If you can't handle weed, DO NOT do acid.

/thread

That's fine, but very few people hate real LSD and love shrooms because of how similar the subreceptor activation mechanism is

>Until the third or fourth hit acid is similar to pot
Don't listen to this idiot. Acid is nothing like pot, and unless you have total shit 1-2 hits is plenty to be tripping hard

Hey, guys what's psychosis reeeally like? And how does it feel, the going-crazy feel, if that's a thing? And then of course the actual being-crazy-tripping feel? I ain't doing that shit but I'm interested

Maybe because you're not supposed to smoke it

1P-LSD is presumably metabolized into LSD-25 in the body.
Also you can research in forums and shit, most users say it is exactly the same, just shorter.

Anxiety? Weed? Try harder faggot

LSD is actually one of these more tested scheduled I drugs and pretty much all unbiased research has found that it has little longterm effect unless taken irresponsibly (like 10000um or some shit) But with it you run the risk of getting something that really can hurt you lke nBome or 2ci or some shit some asshole drugdealer with no morals might try to pass off as cid.

this

Seconding this, if you have to ask if you're "ready" for LSD then you're not ready for it. It's not for everyone, especially if you have a history of anxiety or mental illness.

If I were you I would research its effects thoroughly, learn how to test LSD, learn what other drugs are commonly sold as LSD (looking at you 25x), and read about other peoples experiences to see what the best and worst cases can be.

If after doing that you're still not sure if you want to do it then don't. LSD isn't like smoking a bowl or dropping some molly, it's not something you should just do because you can.

its great ,, take with good friends ,,, full hit each
dont waste weed and smoke it while trippin,
you wont even notice the weed

You kno whats odd though? My buddy is usually not anxious at all, smokes weed every day etc. and has done DMX and shrooms 3 times.

He did 2 hits of LSD and at the time he said he was really anxious and now he cant smoke anymore without getting anxious. I dont get it t b h cause I was okay

holy fuck. i forgot how strong it is. ahhh. its torture

Liar

It's the feeling of dissociation. Things come apart in your head and it let's you see things in a whole different light

Zach?

Dude... its not like "oh fuck im crazy" you just go with it. Oh shit my phone just melted in my hand, cool as fuck. Is the fence breathing? Damn. I wrote shit down in a journal to remind myself. Some deep profound stuff in there that helped me be a better person.

I'm not denying that, I'm just saying that what you've been told by whoever (friends, dealer, etc.) is worthless, the only way to know is to test it yourself. Did the tabs you took have any taste to them?

I've always been a really trusting and personable person, but my biggest key to avoiding a bad trip is if i start to get worked up I stop what I'm doing and take a seat, and repeat "I'm okay, this will pass soon enough" You just need to get out of your head and look at whatever situation objectively an see that thousands and thousands of people have probably had the same frightening thoughts or uncomfortable situation and have made it through.

sugar cubes:

>see things in a whole different light

what. that the universe is made of cosmicly grinding gears that spiral into infinity? that?

After a bad trip on lsd + weed I found myself, two weeks later, suddenly convinced that everyone around me wasn't real. I thought I was in a coma, and some malicious being was influencing my dreams and had implanted these fake personalities into my dream world.

After like 2 hours I snapped out of it and kinda freaked out. I was really worried I was going insane for a whole, but it's been like a month since then and I haven't had another "episode"

People saying don't are only gonna freak you out if you want to do it become a fellow psyconaught, it's not scary

i actually had a good trip at the time with some friends. But couldnt sleep. And now I find I cant smoke pot at all or my anxiety gets bad.

Any ideas of wtf is going on?

Fun facts the more lsd you take the more smoothly your trip goes, I took 26 tabs (160 mics each) and you literally do not know what is bad, it's all just a dreamy trip

best drug = fake weed

YOU
WILL
BE
FUCKED
UP

Whatever you do, don't stare at the mirror for too long.

seconded

So I freak out on weed/shrooms/lsd

only thing Im okay with is dxm. I used to be okay with weed but not lately for some reason

Any tips? And should I try salvia?

That's a longer affect of lsd, should go away after a few weeks or a month

To the motherfucker that referenced 1-P LSD. it metabolizes into pure LSD in your body. my source? I work for a research chemical site

I shouldnt have done that. Saw myself get old. Was scary as fuck. Actually shit my pants infront of two friends and this girl I liked because I was so afraid. Fuck my life.