Post your face when Russia beats England tomorrow and brits act like they didn't care at once for Euro like always

Post your face when Russia beats England tomorrow and brits act like they didn't care at once for Euro like always

>mfw

>mfw

also would you have made this thread if payet didn't score

i like russia do you like russia

mne rosi9 nravits9 ochenb mnogo
9 ix bolelshik

I don't give a rat's ass about the Yuros but I hope with every fiber of my being that my Russia bros pull it off so I can shitpost and kek my way through the whole day.

I do. Only desilusional cunts think France is gonna win it after a clutch victory against gyppos.
But brits desilusion when it comes to football is the best thing in this sport

>France struggle to beat gypsies
>better damage control on sp by shitting on England

Beating a dead horse is always fun

Nice obsession I see here.

>implying it could be happen
>mfw

Russia are shit pal, they're gonna get BANGED and KANE'd

I SAID YOU JUST GOT KANE'D

Dirty, dumb, ABE scum.

> The precise face when. look closely at the sunglasses.

Literally going to get cucked by Cuckorin

Can probably enjoy the tournament more once we're out, just get comfy and watch other countries get rekt and others go GOAT

no m8 it sucks

I just put $5,000 on Russia to either tie or win. Gonna be sweaty as Fucqk tomorrow

>mfw everything as expected

>Staying on Sup Forums when your country gets btfo
nah
wont be seeing me until late august, if >1 (one) happens again

>leaving Sup Forums
>implying that's possible

I'll scurry off back to Sup Forums with my runt peers

We're literally going to thrash them. Easy work

We're literally going to win this dogshit fucking group without conceding a goal. Who the fuck do you think we are, France? lmao!

m8 you realize they're just meming, right?

england is shit but russia is shitter

Please RUSSIA. Do it for all the starving children in Donetsk who are suffering!

Russiastan can't even beat themselves what makes you think they can beat anyone else
>england is shit
Correction, english management is shit. Literally the main reason they never win anything is because England doesn't have a single manager worth a shit. All the best managers to ever work in the english top flights were scottish
If you gave Fergie to England they would win every single competition they played in

We're gunna win it in you're back yard Frog.

No chance.

Vardy is the best in tournament

Take your Sup Forumsint/ crap with you, thanks
Britons shat race talk all over this board lately, hope you lose asap so we ca get back to sports topics

> Burgerclap in charge of football

If your players are shit, you can only make them better to some extent.
Keep in mind that the latest 15 years or so english hype was that retarded fuck of Rooney.
Look at his stats. Now leek me in the screen and tell me a team led by such a mongoloid coul've won anything but the special olympics.

>Brits

I think Welsh, Scottish & Irish will be happy.

>Now leek me in the screen
comme vous le souhaitez

legit kek