I honestly don't know what everyone's problem is with Hillary Clinton

i honestly don't know what everyone's problem is with Hillary Clinton
I think she's a very capable and qualified canidate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSX74YjfVA0
nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-service-agents-hillary-is-a-nightmare-to-work-with/
youtu.be/3BUUy1C0_4g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Years ago I served in Bill Clintons security detail.

Bill is cool though he was always late, but you could actually bullshit with the guy and have beers.

Hillary is a four alarm bitch. No wonder why Bill cheated on her so much...I would have done the same.

Three letters: N, S and A. In that order.

Fuck anyone who calls themselves "progressive" while supporting social authoritarianism in the name of "national security". If I want to vote for conservatism, I'll vote Republican. Democrats are supposed to be the socially liberal party.

Tell us more, user. About either. Do you think Bill fucked as many broads as they say? And if so - how did he ever stop? I mean, he's still Bill Clinton, and she's not.

support video
youtube.com/watch?v=bSX74YjfVA0

Listen closely, faggits. The Libertards want everyone to have the right to be faggots, trans-gendered, LGBT whatever, but at the same time, are a-ok with the gubmint having a camera in your bedroom "to keep us safe".

If you don't have fundamental privacy, then you don't have a country.

He is a playboy. Never understood why Hillary stood by him and let it happen.

Though she was prolly cheating on him as well. I remember talk that Chelsea isnt his kid.

sick strawman user! can you teach me how to make one one day?

You got it, boah. As soon as you off yo' momma's tit I'll show ya.

Additionally about Bill. There has been many times where he would actually bring beer and drink with us.

Not supposed to drink while on duty...but what are ya supposed to do when the President himself is bringing the booze and telling you that its cool.

I honestly think that he is still a horny teenager who is trying to stay "cool".

Dont get me wrong, he did some crappy stuff during his tenure, but you could talk to him like an old drinking buddy.

I think thats why the Russians liked him so much....

I'm a progressive and I totally agree. You cannot have social freedom with universal surveillance. Regardless of literally any other social liberalism issue Clinton might tick boxes in, the NSA's warrantless surveillance programs - PRISM, UPSTREAM and Section 215 to take just three egregious examples - are fundamental assaults on our most basic civil right to due process. Any Democrat who supports or fails to condemn these programs should be turfed out of the party.

Chelsea looks like Bill with Bangs. That's his kid.

I never minded the dude getting some trim, just that he thought he was slick enough to lie about it and then angry when he got caught.

He should have refused, as a sitting president, to testify or be deposed for anything.

because she's a warmonger and a prison profiteer.

She's further to the right then the republican party was ten years ago, and only a democrat on account of the republicans going full Literally Actual Fascist

This month is pretty much the turning point where the Bernie supporters will deny ever attacking Hillary and will resort to using a "lesser of the two evils" argument while focusing on attacking Trump rather than promoting Hillary. And the attacks will be on what a politician says rather than their accomplishments and actions, yet everyone will agree that actions speak louder than words, they will still follow inconsistent with that.

I didn't vote for him, but I always thought he was a "regular" guy. When everyone got worked up about him and Monica, I thought he should have just said "yeah, I tapped that" and walked away. What was anyone going to do to him anyway? Dude couldn't get convicted in the Senate even when Republicans controlled the Senate and the House.

ding

I never really cared if its his or not, but people were talking about it after the whole Monica thing.

Monica was fucking nasty though. Still lightyears better then Hillary, but meh.

I dont like Hillary at all. She used to come out and bitch at us constantly thay we needed to hurry up because Bill is like 10 steps behind her. Meanwhile...2 hours later he finally shows up...usually baked.

No shit retard, if shes compared to Trump. Shes got my vote over that sack of shit

op here i think he did fuck those braods ol billy was just thinking with his literal and metaphorical saxophone who can blame him? I never said she was pretty.

Very cool stories. The reason I don't like Hillary is that she just seems so....phony.

If she had left Bill after all the affairs, I would have probably liked her better, but it is so contrived, so... political how she stayed with him. Quid pro quo and all that.

SJW. Probably isn't one herself and doesn't know what one is, which actually kind of makes it worse. She's going to be so focused on the first female presidency and being not-like-Obama who really got very little done that she'll care too little about what her constituency is and where she gets her popularity from. SJW will be able to present unreasonable and generally fascist suggestions to her while labeling them "feminist" and passing them through previously legitimate feminist channels of information.

Hey Hillary, how about that "positive consent" law in CA that says if you can't prove a woman consented to sex then you raped her? Shouldn't we have that everywhere?

Meanwhile that law is a mess that at best will fall apart in the supreme court when we get the first truly spicy case and at worst will receive armor coating through minor revisions and cause shitloads of injustice, broken friendships and failed first dates.

Will she care? No, because to her it will be about the amount of accomplishment so much moreso than the quality of accomplishment. That she's qualified and intelligent only makes it scarier.

Yea I agree. Fuck id rather be on record of tapping Monica rather then Hillary...but sadly hes on for both.

Absolutely spot on about him being jusy one of the guys. He went way out of his way to be friends with everyone....and I mean real friends.

The guy would actually bring us food and beer while on duty and just sit and chill with us. The notion of him becoming the first lady is stupid funny though. Id love to give him shit for it.

She's too good at it. She's fucking Richard M Nixon.

She has ZERO considerations other than acquiring power.

Trump's body count is lower than hers.

That's the only thing that would be cool about Hillary being president. That, and watching Bill with his band of all-male Interns hand-chosen by Hillary.

Donald Trump, you are a gangster and which supports your chair, smell like sulfur I vote for those that never chose the easy path of history, i vote for Martin Luther King, i vote for David Dellinger, i vote for Sean Eldridge, i vote for Rosa Parks and for Eleanor Smeal, i vote for Nelson Mandela, I VOTE HILLARY.

Id say she is more bitchy then anything.

So this one time we had to get a detail ready for a trip to Camp David. Was supposed to leave at 8am. So she comes out and starts riding our asses at 7am and how Bill was planning to leave early.

Bitch was micromanaging everything we did....ever minute fucking detail. Kept insisting that we was leaving "before now"!

11pm rolls around and here comes ol'Bill looking like he just got outta bed. Fucker slept on the flight too. Hillary just sat there fuming like it was our fault.

I think she has him cucked now. Fuck he should have dropped that old leather bag decades ago.

HEIL EMPEROR TRUMP

So you can't actually articulate a real reason. Cool.

Duuuuubs wins, your userul idiot

TRUMP IS SUPREME

Despite my experiences with the Clintons, im not gonna say she will fuck shit up for America...because lets face it...shit is already fucked up.

But watch...if the bitch wins she will micromanage the fucking planet to death. Sadly Bill doesnt really have the balls to put the old bitch in her place.

You reek like a virgin.

Perfectly said user. I was a bit sexist at first, not wanting her as president, but this is exactly the reason now. Agnew!

CANT STUMP THE TRUMP

Reminder that Hillary paid $1,000,000 to the Correct the Record PAC to shill for Hillary online

I think shes OK
The only thing that I don't like about her is the way she speaks, her voice and her accent.

Bill was a nice president so I hope his gonna influence her decisions

Kill yourself shill

I'm 29 and bisexual, if I reek of anything it's cigarettes and an iphone inbox full of men begging for fat cock. I was in a relationship with one girl in particular for 8 years, my first girlfriend, we were still friends for 5 years after she dumped me - that is until she started reading SJW trash. She got molested as a kid by an uncle and obviously some part of it wooed her. By the time SJW media was done with her she had gone from respecting me intellectually to saying everything I think is wrong because I'm a white male. When she told me I was a "potential rapist" I stopped speaking to her completely, that was two years ago.

So I started looking into what made her change and lo and behold, SJW is this huge problem, they're going around creating this rape panic that for her is the perfect drug. She doesn't have to be strong anymore like she used to be, now she can just blame everyone else and live in a bubble of people who agree with that blame.

You're creating your enemies one broken relationship at a time. However slowly you SJW are digging your own grave. One day your philosophy will be truly hated and pushed out of academia and onto the street. When that happens, think of me, okay?

>Never understood why Hillary stood by him and let it happen.

Power.

Maybe you know this or not, but if you get to know every girl close enough, they will all tell you they've been raped or molested at some point. Every single one of them.

>she was prolly cheating on him as well.
With what ffs? Livestock? Machinery?

I don't think even you actually believe that. But hey, if you got to know every guy close enough they'd tell you they've been beaten up, tortured, humiliated or nearly killed. They'd tell you they've been emasculated, they'd tell you that even the slightest hint of anger has people jumping left and right to call them an out of control beast. They'd tell you that at the very moment they were the most hurt or even physically injured in their life they were told to man up and stuff their feelings in a hole with the rest of the trash.

Take your "caveman rapist" psuedoscience fantasy and shove it into your goddamn uterus, fucking Hobbes-loving fascist sexist piece of shit.

careful with name-calling and the like.

It makes people automatically shut out what you're saying.

>the slightest hint of anger has people jumping left and right to call them an out of control beast.
Spot on. Sorry for calling you a virgin before, but it did sound like it. I agree with your SJW complaints. That shit vexes me. I'm terribly vexed.

B8.

Except every guy has been bullied in some way, physically or emotionally, all part of growing up, so that's not exactly saying much for your argument. And that's a funny way of saying experience.

Why does the facts of life make you so angry? You don't want to accept reality?

She used to be

She's everything we all know a politician to be: greedy, selfish, and completely full of shit. She's got all of Bill's sleaze and none of his charm.

Yup pitty shes a two faced opertunist whos likely to get indited. Sadly it will be after she beats burny.

>I think she's a very capable and qualified canidate

REALLY?

That's not what thousands of people who have personally worked with and interacted with her say:

nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-service-agents-hillary-is-a-nightmare-to-work-with/

youtu.be/3BUUy1C0_4g

B8

My friend Josh gaurded Bill for a while. Basically said the same thing

here are some quotes from Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley, who wrote A Vindication of the Rights of Woman and is regarded by some as the mother of feminism:

"Taught from their infancy that beauty is woman's sceptre, the mind shapes itself to the body, and roaming round its gilt cage, only seeks to adorn its prison. "

"It is vain to expect virtue from women till they are in some degree independent of men; nay, it is vain to expect that strength of natural affection which would make them good wives and mothers. Whilst they are absolutely dependent on their husbands they will be cunning, mean, and selfish. "

"To be a good mother — a woman must have sense, and that independence of mind which few women possess who are taught to depend entirely on their husbands. Meek wives are, in general, foolish mothers; wanting their children to love them best, and take their part, in secret, against the father, who is held up as a scarecrow. "

"Till society is very differently constituted, parents, I fear, will still insist on being obeyed, because they will be obeyed, and constantly endeavour to settle that power on a Divine right, which will not bear the investigation of reason."

some of those were not too relevant, but as you can see she was based, and today's feminists are tripping.

Accept Freud, then.

Accept fucking Adam Smith, then.

Accept the Founding Fathers.

Why must you specifically hurt men? Don't you do enough already? Being women, you already have a share of responsibility for pain caused to others.

Being human, you have a share.

she wants to take away the 2nd amendment

yeh, she aight

read an article that someone that worked for tRump said he wasn't a serial liar, but that might have been hearsay...thousands? are you a child?